A15 UI Mod - Adds Food%, Water%, Temp, Wind, & Map Coordinates w/elevation

wanderingShadow

MOVING TO NEW THREAD:

Expanded Basics UI Mod - For continual updates to several fluctuating basic stats.

Mod to xml that removes the need to check player stats window to stay updated on your condition.

Adds Food%, Water%, Temp, Wind, & w/elevation. (may restore Map Coordinates later if game supports it better)

As well as player level with progress bar. (hope to restore at a later date, addition of skill points left to spend)

Just copy & replace "windows.xml" in the Data\Config\XUi (NOT XUi_Menu folder) folder of "7 Days To Die" game folder.

Make a backup copy before replacing if you choose to go back... but why would you want to?.

DOWNLOAD A16 (b112 & b113): windows.xml

DOWNLOAD A16 (b108): windows.xml

OLDER:

Mod to xml that removes the need to check player stats window to stay updated on your condition.

Adds Food%, Water%, Temp, Wind, & Map Coordinates w/elevation.

Just copy & replace "windows.xml" in the Data\Config\XUi folder of "7 Days To Die" game folder .

Make a backup copy before replacing if you choose to go back... but why would you want to?.

Download A15.1 (b16) to A15.2 (b8): windows.xml

467419599_7DTDA15_1UIModViewStats.jpg.1b6815780bc2ab0dc2a2cb5d8eef487a.jpg

Download A15 stable (b105) as well as b104, b94, b88 & b83: windows.xml

Download A15 stable (b105) as well as b104, b94, b88 & b83 + level & points available: windows.xml

Download A15b78: windows.xml

869614455_A15UIMod.thumb.jpg.1728b2777cc4fe929bf3bff6a199978f.jpg

Links:

Avail Pursuit's YouTube Channel

Alpha 12 Playlist: 7 Days To Die

Avail Pursuit's other sites:

Facebook Avail Pursuit

Twitch Avail Pursuit

Twitter Avail Pursuit

Patreon Avail Pursuit

Hi Gazz, this may be a silly question. But do the windows.xml push from servers? I know some like Localization didnt previously. Has A15 brought any changes to what pushes and what doesnt?

Sorry to jack the thread i only ask because i think my players would like this. Its a very nice ui

No problem JaxTeller718. Sounds like something that would be good to know for server use of this mod.

I've never had a problem with that & have been using this same mods, with a few minor changes, for several months in A14. So I don't see why A15 should have problems.

The NRE would happen when you had a shared waypoint on your map and a modified HUD displayed coords. It would NRE constantly. Curious to see if it has been resolved in A15 as it was a constant in 14 and therefore nerfed in all the top HUD mods.

Link to original post outlining the issue: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?39731-mapArea-Controller-not-respecting-XUI-for-Waypoint-amp-Click-Layer-Moving-map-window

The NRE would happen when you had a shared waypoint on your map and a modified HUD displayed coords. It would NRE constantly. Curious to see if it has been resolved in A15 as it was a constant in 14 and therefore nerfed in all the top HUD mods.

Link to original post outlining the issue: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?39731-mapArea-Controller-not-respecting-XUI-for-Waypoint-amp-Click-Layer-Moving-map-window

I played several hours of multiplayer before reading about this bug. I'm not sure it should affect anything, but we didn't see anything dealing with this mod that interfered with gameplay.

Everyone had a much better experience with it.

i have a request, maybe doable maybe not and maybe you have zero interest in it. is it possible to get an xp bar? like over the toolbelt or somewhere? perhaps even numbers on the belt? our server LOVES this ui btw. It is now an integral part of our community and thank you for the work you have done on it.

i have a request, maybe doable maybe not and maybe you have zero interest in it. is it possible to get an xp bar? like over the toolbelt or somewhere? perhaps even numbers on the belt? our server LOVES this ui btw. It is now an integral part of our community and thank you for the work you have done on it.

Glad it is working so well for you & your server. I wish this little bit of information was an option without modding.

I personally wouldn't pay attention to an xp bar, but it may be worth adding. I hesitate because my experience stat has never saved my life or aided in quick decisions. I'll give a look at it though & see how easy it might be to add a number indicator value.

More information than default has been required to make the game playable for me. I've also tried to keep it very simple & unintrusive. If I add something, it will probably be a separate file or just some code to insert. I'm curious how much it would take to add this, but I don't want to complicate it with a bar.

If I don't come up with something quick & simple I'll be moving on to other modding ideas that I have in mind, but I do like to keep an open mind for requests.

Glad it is working so well for you & your server. I wish this little bit of information was an option without modding.

I personally wouldn't pay attention to an xp bar, but it may be worth adding. I hesitate because my experience stat has never saved my life or aided in quick decisions. I'll give a look at it though & see how easy it might be to add a number indicator value.

More information than default has been required to make the game playable for me. I've also tried to keep it very simple & unintrusive. If I add something, it will probably be a separate file or just some code to insert. I'm curious how much it would take to add this, but I don't want to complicate it with a bar.

If I don't come up with something quick & simple I'll be moving on to other modding ideas that I have in mind, but I do like to keep an open mind for requests.

Thank you for the consideration :)

Looking forward to what you have up your sleeve next

Archived