Military Trucks, Police Car and Helicopter and Aeroplanes{SDX}

stallionsden

SDX 6.0 is required for this

So ever wonder where all the law enforcement went, the militiary. Well They all became zombies...

However they did leave behind their Vehicles and Planes and Helicopters.

Here With thanks to Pacco Present to you new lootable vehicles located thru out the world.

PICS:

Military Truck: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673123644

OldMilitaryTruckSide1: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673123905

OldMilitaryTruck1: (Forgot to get a pic of this one but it is the same as the above but on its wheels instead of its side)

Police Car: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673124266

Police Helicopter: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673124087

Plane: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673123725

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy

Thanks to Pacco for doing this they are AWESOME :-)

Is the loot the exact same as a normal car? I feel like there should be a better chance for guns and ammo, but either or makes sense to me. Unless you can find like an axe inside. :p

No loot is different. I tried to make the military trucks military sort of loot. Police car and helicopter police type loot and the plane sort a like a cargo plane sort a military supply plane/relief plane type loot. Welcome to adjust add subtract stuff to your liking in the config

Seems that these cars need spawning in the world. Because I don't see their spawning in the config.

Also I would like to disassemble them wrench.

How about:

Military Truck

<drop event="Harvest" name="leather" count="8" prob=".5" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="scrapIron" count="20" prob="0.5" />

<drop event="Destroy" name="scrapIron" count="10" prob="1" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="headlight" count="4" prob="0.3" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="smallEngine" count="2" prob="0.25" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="carBattery" count="2" prob="0.2" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="radiator" count="4" prob="0.5" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="oil" count="4" prob="0.5" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="cloth" count="10" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="spring" count="10" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="shortMetalPipe" count="10" prob="0.5" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="gasCan" count="100" prob="0.3" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="minibikeWheels" count="8" prob=".3" />

<drop event="Fall" name="scrapMetalPile" count="2" prob="1" stick_chance="1" />

Old Military Truck

<drop event="Harvest" name="leather" count="4" prob=".5" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="scrapIron" count="16" prob="0.5" />

<drop event="Destroy" name="scrapIron" count="8" prob="1" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="headlight" count="4" prob="0.3" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="smallEngine" count="1" prob="0.25" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="carBattery" count="2" prob="0.2" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="radiator" count="2" prob="0.5" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="oil" count="2" prob="0.5" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="cloth" count="8" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="spring" count="8" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="shortMetalPipe" count="8" prob="0.5" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="gasCan" count="50" prob="0.3" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="headlight" count="1" prob="0.45" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="minibikeWheels" count="6" prob=".3" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="wood" count="10" prob=".3" />

<drop event="Fall" name="scrapMetalPile" count="1" prob="1" stick_chance="1" />

etc.

Nice job! They look awesome! Question...if I add this mod to an already existing RWG, I don't suppose they would then get automatically placed right? I'd have to apply mod, then create a new RWG?

- - - Updated - - -

Seems that these cars need spawning in the world. Because I don't see their spawning in the config.

Also I would like to disassemble them wrench.

How about:

Military Truck

<drop event="Harvest" name="leather" count="8" prob=".5" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="scrapIron" count="20" prob="0.5" />

<drop event="Destroy" name="scrapIron" count="10" prob="1" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="smallEngine" count="2" prob="0.25" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="radiator" count="4" prob="0.5" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="oil" count="4" prob="0.5" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="cloth" count="10" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="spring" count="10" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="shortMetalPipe" count="10" prob="0.5" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="gasCan" count="100" prob="0.3" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="minibikeWheels" count="8" prob=".3" />

<drop event="Fall" name="scrapMetalPile" count="2" prob="1" stick_chance="1" />

Old Military Truck

<drop event="Harvest" name="leather" count="4" prob=".5" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="scrapIron" count="16" prob="0.5" />

<drop event="Destroy" name="scrapIron" count="8" prob="1" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="smallEngine" count="1" prob="0.25" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="radiator" count="2" prob="0.5" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="oil" count="2" prob="0.5" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="cloth" count="8" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="spring" count="8" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="shortMetalPipe" count="8" prob="0.5" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="gasCan" count="50" prob="0.3" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="headlight" count="1" prob="0.45" tool_category="Disassemble" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="minibikeWheels" count="6" prob=".3" />

<drop event="Harvest" name="wood" count="10" prob=".3" />

<drop event="Fall" name="scrapMetalPile" count="1" prob="1" stick_chance="1" />

etc.

That would be a nice addition! =)

Yeh i will add the harvest today and release it for sure.

Their probability is set to 0.01 in the loot.xml. this was done so thebworld wasnt over populated with vehicles but if you open the lootcontainer filder in config then the xml you can adjust the spawn chance so they spawn more if you wish to your liking.

You can add this to an already existing map it just wont show on areas you have already discovered.

Yeh i will add the harvest today and release it for sure.

Their probability is set to 0.01 in the loot.xml. this was done so thebworld wasnt over populated with vehicles but if you open the lootcontainer filder in config then the xml you can adjust the spawn chance so they spawn more if you wish to your liking.

You can add this to an already existing map it just wont show on areas you have already discovered.

Kewl! I think I'll add this.

I think the link you want in your first post in this thread is SDX Tool, TUTORIAL and MODS. As I understand, that would be the item needed for a person to use SDX mods as opposed to SDX 0.6.0 (April 2016) which is the tool for creating SDX mods. I may be wrong however, in which case clarification is appreciated. =)

Kewl! I think I'll add this.

I think the link you want in your first post in this thread is SDX Tool, TUTORIAL and MODS. As I understand, that would be the item needed for a person to use SDX mods as opposed to SDX 0.6.0 (April 2016) which is the tool for creating SDX mods. I may be wrong however, in which case clarification is appreciated. =)

The sdx tools tutorials and mods is a link which takes you to the sticky which lists all available mofs. Any tutorial that has been donr and yes the tool itself. The link above is actually the link direct to the sdx tool tou need to get this in your game. But it not a bad idea to have on the post so new people can see what else is there in the sdx world.

But then again they can just look in the mod section in the sticky as well lol

I think we need some vans, lorries, trucks, buses. Why?

first 3 with appropriate logotypes are transport cars for goods, especially Shamway Foods, Shotgun messiah, working stiff tools and so on.

Buses...well buses is not so neccesary. But! Probably together with Pacco's entity spawner bus could spawn some amount of zeds. But only once. This will simulate zeds in bus who (if I can use "who" for zeds) left a bus, once they have heard a player, and are going hunt him down.

These vehicles spawn too often. In desert usually you can run from one to another endlessly. Sometimes I can see a few planes very very close to each other. But I like spawning of an old military truck. It's quite rare. And more properly is spawned.

These vehicles spawn too often. In desert usually you can run from one to another endlessly. Sometimes I can see a few planes very very close to each other. But I like spawning of an old military truck. It's quite rare. And more properly is spawned.

Feel free to change the spawn setting in the config to your liking ☺

Archived