True Survival

Spider

Can this be played single player?

Also I'm on 15.6 experimental - is that compatible?

My True Survival Mod that you can down load right now can be played in SP but is not compatible with 14.6. The version of my Mod that is being test on my server is not out for down load yet

Ok I fixed all bugs that have been reported and finished all the unfinished parts of the mod last night. Please get me every and any bug report today no matter how small and if all goes well we will be able to start a real map tonight.

I play on the official 7daystodie.com hardcore server using this mod.

I have a few questions.

How do you get springs? I had a wrench, albeit low quality, and destroying one car with it only gave me 2 cloth and 1 scrap iron. Do higher quality wrenches net more stuff or is there some other way to get springs now?

Where do you craft gunpowder now? I didn't see anything in the mod description for about it. LOVE THE MOD. Thanks. UPDATE: Found it in campfire.

How do traps work? Specifically, rabbit traps. The trap I placed has just been sitting there for about 25 in game days and nothing has changed.

Iron Ore: I am in either a pine forest or regular forest biome, and I find plenty of coal, zinc, copper, and lead, but no iron. I am in a cave / mine.

Edited by Megales Sthenos (see edit history)

How do you get springs? I had a wrench, albeit low quality, and destroying one car with it only gave me 2 cloth and 1 scrap iron. Do higher quality wrenches net more stuff or is there some other way to get springs now?

i think Zlaun found some while looting a car (the container, not with a wrench), but i didn't find ANY so far ^^

I play on the official 7daystodie.com hardcore server using this mod.

I have a few questions.

1)How do you get springs? I had a wrench, albeit low quality, and destroying one car with it only gave me 2 cloth and 1 scrap iron. Do higher quality wrenches net more stuff or is there some other way to get springs now?

2)Where do you craft gunpowder now? I didn't see anything in the mod description for about it. LOVE THE MOD. Thanks. UPDATE: Found it in campfire.

3)How do traps work? Specifically, rabbit traps. The trap I placed has just been sitting there for about 25 in game days and nothing has changed.

4)Iron Ore: I am in either a pine forest or regular forest biome, and I find plenty of coal, zinc, copper, and lead, but no iron. I am in a cave / mine.

1) use a wrench on couches and beds

2)Campfire but i am adding a recipe for the player bag

3)They work with the same rules as a plant but do not need tilled dirt. So on the surface in the light. Takes a while to catch a rabbit

4)Check the Mod description I added the info on Biome Ores

If i am upgrading to this version from the last one does it require a complete wipe? I notice some item id numbers have changed.

Yes in the section that says Change notes it says it will need a wipe

4/27/2016

Increased Archery xp received from firing Iron Arrow/Bolt and more XP for Steel Arrow/Bolt

Added recipe for Bone Shivs to Spike Traps

Increased Tool crafting XP

Increased Science crafting Xp

Changed all colors to give Science

Changed Water and Teas to give Science

New Perk for Iron Club and Spiked Club

Fixed Vitamins description

Changed most normal skills to be able to purchase levels at 6 points each

You can now pick up the pre upgraded Spike Traps

Increased harvest speed on Ovens and Fridges

Fixed Fried Egg Omelet Icon

Raised point cost on Processing Fat now its 3/6/9

Raised point cost on Light Attachments to 20

Raised First aid Perk to 5/10

Raised Fishing and Trapping to 5

Raised Spear point cost to 5

Raised Cooking Gear cost to 15

Added Cobblestones to the Frame Perk

Increased all xp gained on Tool Smithing

Increased all xp gained in Weapon Smithing

Added 50% chance to harvest a Bellows from a forge

Changed Tea Perk to be Drink Perk. First level is Purification Pills second is Teas and third is Wellness Juice

Crafting water in the back pack gives Science XP

!!KNOWN BUG!!

Rabbit Trap does not work currently

We have our best people on it!

NEW V14 OF The TRUE SURVIVAL Mod is out for download.

**Will not break V13 Save Games**

Edited by Spider (see edit history)

<!-- Rabbit loot -->

<lootcontainer id="91" count="1" size="3,3" destroy_on_close="true" open_time="5" sound_open="UseActions/open_chest" sound_close="UseActions/close_chest" >

<item group="Rabbit" count="1" />

<item group="animalHide" count="1" />

<item group="BrainMatter" count="1" />

those should be item names not groups. it errors out your whole mod

<!-- Rabbit loot -->

<lootcontainer id="91" count="1" size="3,3" destroy_on_close="true" open_time="5" sound_open="UseActions/open_chest" sound_close="UseActions/close_chest" >

<item group="Rabbit" count="1" />

<item group="animalHide" count="1" />

<item group="BrainMatter" count="1" />

those should be item names not groups. it errors out your whole mod

Like I said our best people on it. Thanks didnt have time to look into it last night. All fixed and working now. Will be in the next upload. Just hit esc and the error will go away.

I did, that's why I am posting about iron ore. It says in mod description iron is in both forests, yet I am not finding iron.

Its there just keep digging. Ores do not spawn in Caves FYI. So while you may get lucky and find some that a cave spawned close to, caves them self's do not spawn any ore but nitrate

Scratches carry over on deaths. Is this meant to happen?

Ya sometimes one Scratch will carry over. It doesn’t hurt you and will fade in 6 game hours. I don’t know why it does it. I’ve had other moders try and figure it out to reproduce. No other buff can persist through death. But yes it’s a known bug doesn’t hurt nothing though.

Ya sometimes one Scratch will carry over. It doesn’t hurt you and will fade in 6 game hours. I don’t know why it does it. I’ve had other moders try and figure it out to reproduce. No other buff can persist through death. But yes it’s a known bug doesn’t hurt nothing though.

Ah yes, very minor. I did a lot of dying last night. thought I might have glitched out my character or something lol :)

Thanks for the reply

NEW V11 Client Pack out for download

NEW V15 OF The TRUE SURVIVAL Mod is out for download.

**Will not break V13/14 Save Games**

Sorry, disregard my stupidity, force of habit to download mods from the first post instead of looking through multiple posts. x)

Edit: While I'm at it, seems that you forgot to include Prefabs folder, so if someone starts from scratch, game locks up on world generation etc. :)

Edited by SilverWolf (see edit history)

So I have been playing this mod V9? on my rented server and love it, my group loves it! My only issue right now is when logging off each time I lose food and water and I believe I have died, as my deaths keep adding up. If I can figure this out, I can add more people to my server. Can anyone check into this? maybe its vanilla or maybe its the mod, but would be great to find out what is causing this. Also, thanks for this mod will be updating soon!