Unofficial XML Fixes

Clockwork Orange

HUD Left Stat Bars Mod

This should have been posted as a Help thread in the main modding section of the forum, and in the future please refrain from walls of text or please contain it within a [spoiler ] [/spoiler ], not to be rude or anything.

But either way here is the code you want to use for adding food and water back to the hud:

Clockwork Orange -

This was my first post... An XML fix for my clients.

The mod works great now.

Thanks for the help,

Grimothos

Update (3/29/16)

Version 2.6

Moved Files into Config folder

Added Prefabs folder

+Prefabs

barn_01: Fixed <property name="StaticSpawner.Class" value="Dog_Sm_Territorial" /> From SpawnCrawlersDogs <--This does not exist!

barn_02: Fixed <property name="StaticSpawner.Class" value="Dog_Sm_Territorial" /> From SpawnCrawlersDogs

barn_03: Fixed <property name="StaticSpawner.Class" value="Dog_Sm_Territorial" /> From SpawnCrawlersDogs

cabin_02_sm: Fixed <property name="StaticSpawner.Class" value="SpawnSmall" /> From SpawnSpawn

Update (3/28/16)

Progression:

Added missing <trigger name="... code for:

The Decapitator perk

Dead Shot Perk

Splatter Gun Perk

Better Lead Than Dead Perk

They removed that intentionally didn't they? The patch notes mentioned "Fixed: Removed deprecated properties from progression.xml."

Those entries were removed for 14.1 by design most likely.

Vote h0tr0d 2016 -- we have good intentions

They removed that intentionally didn't they? The patch notes mentioned "Fixed: Removed deprecated properties from progression.xml."

Those entries were removed for 14.1 by design most likely.

Vote h0tr0d 2016 -- we have good intentions

Yeah that seems to be the case I guess I did not read the A14.1 patch notes so thanks for pointing that out.

Update (3/29/16)

Version 2.7

Removed Progression file since there are no fixes necessary for that file. Please revert back to the vanilla progression file.

Just a quick suggestion, to make it easier to track: any chance of putting the version number in the download file? The way it is now, the archives overwrite whatever previous versions were downloaded, making it more difficult to make sure I've got the correct version.

:)

Just a quick suggestion, to make it easier to track: any chance of putting the version number in the download file? The way it is now, the archives overwrite whatever previous versions were downloaded, making it more difficult to make sure I've got the correct version.

:)

... what you mean, if you download the zip file and look inside you will see what version it is in the version.txt file.

if you download it now and it says version 2.7 inside you have the latest release...

I am just not sure what the issue is exactly?

I cant change the name of the zip folder itself if that is what you mean.

Yes, I get that the version information is in the file itself, but that's not quite what I'm getting at.

What I mean is that the file itself, listed as 7-Days-to-die-Unofficial-XML-Fixes-master.zip, tends to overwrite any other copies of itself when saved. I'm suggesting that the filename be something like 7-Days-to-die-Unofficial-XML-Fixes-master-2.7.zip, so that, when saved, it doesn't overwrite any previous copies.

Perhaps it's just me. ;-) I tend to keep older versions of mods and files in case I have to revert to an older iteration. If it's too much of a hassle on your end to keep the file name constant, no worries.

Yes, I get that the version information is in the file itself, but that's not quite what I'm getting at.

What I mean is that the file itself, listed as 7-Days-to-die-Unofficial-XML-Fixes-master.zip, tends to overwrite any other copies of itself when saved. I'm suggesting that the filename be something like 7-Days-to-die-Unofficial-XML-Fixes-master-2.7.zip, so that, when saved, it doesn't overwrite any previous copies.

Perhaps it's just me. ;-) I tend to keep older versions of mods and files in case I have to revert to an older iteration. If it's too much of a hassle on your end to keep the file name constant, no worries.

Yeah I cant change the name of the zip file so you will just have to make sure you rename it after you download it I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

The skill "trigger" thingie is now obsolete.

Good to know, thanks man! :)

The food item canPears is missing from the lootgroup cannedFood. It's been missing a while now (since at least 12.5), but since it's included in the items.xml (item 717, fyi), it really ought to be included in the loot.xml file.

-------------

No worries, then. I'll just make sure to change the filename manually.

Update (3/28/16)

Version 1.22

+Entityclasses

Fixed removed duplicate <property name="WanderSpeed" value="0.08" /> from zombieUMAfemale

+Blocks

Fixed trees will now grow properly

Added growth code to all trees extending from treeMasterGrowing since tis grow code does not get extended properly.

<property name="PlantGrowing.GrowthRate" value="60" />
<property name="PlantGrowing.IsRandom" value="true" />
<property name="PlantGrowing.FertileLevel" value="1" />

Progression:

Added missing <trigger name="... code for:

The Decapitator perk

Dead Shot Perk

Splatter Gun Perk

Better Lead Than Dead Perk

Saw this on the A14.1 release notes: •Fixed: Trees growing a little less optimized but a lot more working.

I'm not seeing the additional 3 lines of code on the "treePlanted" blocks in your Blocks.xml file... was this fixed in the release?

Thx

Saw this on the A14.1 release notes: •Fixed: Trees growing a little less optimized but a lot more working.

I'm not seeing the additional 3 lines of code on the "treePlanted" blocks in your Blocks.xml file... was this fixed in the release?

Thx

That was what I was hoping but I did not test it and was waiting for you guys to tell me.... :)

Seems all they did was change the tree growing from random true to random false and maybe that is why it was not getting extended properly IDK.

That was what I was hoping but I did not test it and was waiting for you guys to tell me.... :)

Seems all they did was change the tree growing from random true to random false and maybe that is why it was not getting extended properly IDK.

Ah ok. Sorry, haven't had a chance to test- been too busy re-adding all of my own mods back into the files :S . I noticed that a couple of the master blocks double-Extend. The treeMaster -> treeMasterGrowing is one of these. Not sure if this presents a parsing problem. I had thought previously that you could not double-Extend the properties but perhaps that limitation no longer applies...

The AK47 is a military weapon, it's been left out of the military weapons group. the AK47 parts are listed in the military parts group.

Loot.xml

Added (I placed this above MP5)

<lootgroup name="AK47+ammo" count="all">

<item name="gunAK47"/>

<item name="762mmBullet" count="1,20"/>

</lootgroup>

Changed (orange)

<lootgroup name="militaryguns+ammo">

<item group="militaryWeaponParts" />

<item group="Ak47+ammo" prob="0.03" />

<item group="mp5+ammo" prob="0.03" />

<item group="sniperRifle+ammo" prob="0.03" />