Server Tools

dmustanger

We have some problems with the reserved slot system.

We have atm 14 reserved slots from donators.

Our Server most of the time full 45/45 players.

But players with a reserved slot cant join the server. i think the tool kick each other the reserved slot players.

We have sometime 5-10 players they try to connect.. and reserved slot player cant connect.

Sometimes they need 30 times to connect.

can you fix the system ? For our high active community works this not so good.

We have some problems with the reserved slot system.

We have atm 14 reserved slots from donators.

Our Server most of the time full 45/45 players.

But players with a reserved slot cant join the server. i think the tool kick each other the reserved slot players.

We have sometime 5-10 players they try to connect.. and reserved slot player cant connect.

Sometimes they need 30 times to connect.

can you fix the system ? For our high active community works this not so good.

reserved slots are bugged.

2 ways to get reserved, admin OR on the reserved-list BUT you need both actually ^^.

updated to v3.5

Added admin prefixes and name coloring

Changed /day7 If the day is the 7th day it will respond that today is the 7th day instead of 7 days from that day

Fixed /clancommands not working still

Fixed default gimme item goldenrod not dropping goldenrodPlant

Fixed Motd adding player name when {PlayerName} was not used

Fixed reserved slots not working proper

Updated invalid items list

Hi, I have wierd issue with mod. When I set home on "15 80 15" it will teleport me to random location "125 80 152".

When I delete my home and set it again on "30 80 30" it will teleport me to "125 80 152".

Server is on linux ubuntu 14 and game version is a15. Coordinates are random numbers.

If you wanna check:

Server: IP: 91.121.160.227

Port: 26900 Pass: eqteam

Edited by HusamPL (see edit history)

i used this when FRT had his running and everyone on my server loves it some call it the Zombie Stomp Rollete lol

I tried adding, but they don't spawn. Probably because they are entities and not items. So for a work around I have CBSM gimme working as well just giving out Zeds on every gimme try. BUT CBSM up and down all the time so not reliable. Lately been working good though.

updated to v3.6

Added console command stopserver. Will stop the game server with a chat warning countdown every minute. Usage: stopserver <minutes>

Added console command entityremove. Will remove a entity from the game. Usage: entityremove <entityId>

Added console command resetplayer. Will reset a players profile. If player is connected it will auto kick the player first. Usage: rp <steamId> or resetplayer <steamId>

Fixed if a player uses /sethome and then the server gets rebooted before the player uses their /home, that home data is ignored since it doesn't have a last used time stamp

updated to v3.6

Added console command stopserver. Will stop the game server with a chat warning countdown every minute. Usage: stopserver <minutes>

Added console command entityremove. Will remove a entity from the game. Usage: entityremove <entityId>

Added console command resetplayer. Will reset a players profile. If player is connected it will auto kick the player first. Usage: rp <steamId> or resetplayer <steamId>

Fixed if a player uses /sethome and then the server gets rebooted before the player uses their /home, that home data is ignored since it doesn't have a last used time stamp

Nice work man.

Spent ages trying to get the apache process to delete/move player files so that my players can reset themselves.

Gonna be a breeze now that you have made the reset player command!

I was doing a restart using cron, but I like this method better.

Thanks for working on this and sharing it :)

I am new and I am having problems installing this mod on my server. I am using Steam Server and I went to the root directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\7 Days to Die Dedicated Server .. I then started my server using startdedicated.bat and I didn't see the files being created like it said they would be. Can someone please help me with this. Before the pros jump on me yes i am new, just like you were so please don't put me down just help.

hello. im thinking to install this for my dedicated server. link to this topic actually in my provider's control panel. so what i want to know is this tool compatible with alpha15 patch? CBSM really not reliable. if i can i d prefer this.

ty.