Server Tools

dmustanger

all commands will be sent with pm if used / instead of ! and the motd is already set as a pm

how come on my server all the commands and info show in public?

https://s31.postimg.org/emd0ozgqz/ssdf.jpg

screenshot

- - - Updated - - -

all commands will be sent with pm if used / instead of ! and the motd is already set as a pm

how come on my server all the commands and info show in public?

https://s31.postimg.org/emd0ozgqz/ssdf.jpg

screenshot

- - - Updated - - -

the screenshot is missing the part i used /gimmie above the one i recently used which is ! both put out same details Server: msgherewhichispub

Every thought of adding a restarting feature that gives warning then runs shutdown?

what do you mean?

I think he's asking if dumustanger could add a command that does a count down warning in chat and then shuts down or restarts the server.

It used to be a feature in FRT Server Manager.

SERVER: WARNING: The server is restarting in 60 seconds.

SERVER: WARNING: The server is restarting in 50 seconds.

SERVER: WARNING: The server is restarting in 40 seconds.

SERVER: WARNING: The server is restarting in 30 seconds.

SERVER: WARNING: The server is restarting in 20 seconds.

SERVER: WARNING: The server is restarting in 10 seconds.

SERVER: WARNING: The server is restarting in 09 seconds.

SERVER: WARNING: The server is restarting in 08 seconds.

SERVER: WARNING: The server is restarting in 07 seconds.

SERVER: WARNING: The server is restarting in 06 seconds.

SERVER: WARNING: The server is restarting in 05 seconds.

SERVER: WARNING: The server is restarting in 04 seconds.

SERVER: WARNING: The server is restarting in 03 seconds.

SERVER: WARNING: The server is restarting in 02 seconds.

SERVER: WARNING: The server is restarting in 01 second.

I am also looking for alternatives to CBSM as half the time it does not work, reboots work randomly, service times out, ping limiter does not work at all. If it were a direct mod it would not have half the issues because of the telnet connections and being cloud based. When it does work, it is great, but when it doesn't its a nightmare. It's just sucks thats its not reliable. All I would like to see is mod that has MOTD, Server Msgs, Chat commands, /home, and economy with shop.

I am also looking for alternatives to CBSM as half the time it does not work, reboots work randomly, service times out, ping limiter does not work at all. If it were a direct mod it would not have half the issues because of the telnet connections and being cloud based. When it does work, it is great, but when it doesn't its a nightmare. It's just sucks thats its not reliable. All I would like to see is mod that has MOTD, Server Msgs, Chat commands, /home, and economy with shop.

I believe this has all of those except the shop

I believe this has all of those except the shop

you cant set different areas as shortcuts as far as i know it. like /arena takes you to an arena or /racetrack takes you to a poi. If it does please enlighten me. And also it does not do a zgate function where players can create a set amount of gates they can tp to.

you cant set different areas as shortcuts as far as i know it. like /arena takes you to an arena or /racetrack takes you to a poi. If it does please enlighten me. And also it does not do a zgate function where players can create a set amount of gates they can tp to.

With the mod installed in the Mod folder and the server running, go to /saves/ServerTools and enable custom commands in the ServerToolsConfig.xml. Then you can setup the commands in CustomChatCommands.xml to teleport to x,y,z. Once setup, you can use /whateveryourcommandis. Use -1 as the Y coord so you don't fall through the world. It will place you on the top most block. For that, I either make a platform/area just for the landing or an air shaft with a wall and spikes at the surface to land in underground establishments. Basically don't have any blocks above wherever you want to land.

You can setup as many of these as you'd like and can set a timer for how long between ports.

Example:

<Command Command="arena" Response="tele {EntityId} 1000 -1 1000" />

As far as zgates and a coin system, there isn't anything for that.

Edited by schwanz9000 (see edit history)

With the mod installed in the Mod folder and the server running, go to /saves/ServerTools and enable custom commands in the ServerToolsConfig.xml. Then you can setup the commands in CustomChatCommands.xml to teleport to x,y,z. Once setup, you can use /whateveryourcommandis. Use -1 as the Y coord so you don't fall through the world. It will place you on the top most block. For that, I either make a platform/area just for the landing or an air shaft with a wall and spikes at the surface to land in underground establishments. Basically don't have any blocks above wherever you want to land.

You can setup as many of these as you'd like and can set a timer for how long between ports.

Example:

<Command Command="arena" Response="tele {EntityId} 1000 -1 1000" />

As far as zgates and a coin system, there isn't anything for that.

Well ty for that, i didnt know this. awesome!

Is their a source one could browse to see a list of all commands one could make?

why he spam this here ?

2016-07-04 15:57:27 3110.088 INF [sERVERTOOLS] Entity Class Name is: Backpack

Well ty for that, i didnt know this. awesome!

Is their a source one could browse to see a list of all commands one could make?

You're welcome! :thumb: I think you can do almost any console command available, but that would give everyone on the server a /command to do said command. Say, Kick, and Tele are the only ones I use.

why he spam this here ?

This is from the /day7 command. It's just a test string printed so dmustanger can see entities that are not known by his mod. This is also a way to handle the unknown and keep errors from popping up.

Basically, if it's a listed known entity, count it. If not, print to log.