Version 1.0 (Alpha 22) Dev Diary

4 minutes ago, Mikhail Popkov said:

@ Лаз МэнОн имеет в виду, что в Microsoft Store есть 7 дней, чтобы умереть для ПК, и ему нужна консольная версия, которой не будет, когда консольная версия 7 дней, чтобы он мог купить ее со скидкой через своего посредника, поскольку он из России. 

Yes, yes, yes, absolutely right, I need 7 days to die console edition in the Microsoft Store so that I can buy it at my 25% discount, and this game is still not there, just the pc version that I don't need

2 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

Cuz I love to suffer

The only setting I turned down was the feral sense but I still have low loot I'm on day 6 and I'm struggling all I got is a pipe rifle pipe shotgun baton and a biker chest plate I'm desperately trying to get a bike before hord night

Wait till your 1st horde night. I got my rear handed to me in 1.0. 

They really beefed up the difficulty and number of Z's in them. 

I think I even died once before day seven and it was still a chore. 

Good luck man 👍

*And a helpful tip, prepare for vultures too!

5 minutes ago, Javabean867 said:

Oh my gosh!!!!  lmao.  So i built up Jerry's Fill to be a cool hoard base, i built up this big pillbox on-top of the concrete overhang and was ready for combat.  I took out the ladder up to the tower to keep the zombies from coming up to my level.  I was totally ready for this hoard!  Then i heard Zombies banging on my back door(phrasing!).  I forgot the metal ladder going up the back of the building...  that hoard did not end well.

I play 1 life on my games, so sad to see that world game go.  But now I am onto the next!  I think an agility build!

Lol, big oops there! Great story man. Idk how many times I've goofed like that. Total face palm moments. 

Luckily I don't play dead is dead, else id be restarting worlds A LOT!

Congratulations Fun Pimps on 1.0! I haven't been on the forum for a while, so I'm mostly out of the loop on what's been communicated. I was wondering, has cross play been discussed at all? A "when" alluded to? (Also; haven't launched 1.0 yet, really hope to see some aligned iron sights. LOL)

57 minutes ago, MysticalTreyy said:

love the fact that on 1.0, its more harder to find honey and pills to make the infection go down 😅. I'm on a steady 25% infection status, everytime it goes down it goes back up, i also needa get a bike... jus need one more part.

Or working with Mr rekt

2 hours ago, Alphabeta110 said:

Yes, yes, yes, absolutely right, I need 7 days to die console edition in the Microsoft Store so that I can buy it at my 25% discount, and this game is still not there, just the pc version that I don't need

I think you were on the wrong page.  Try this link instead.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/7-days-to-die-console-edition-game-preview/9P6DWL7R6NTL/0010

image.thumb.png.d626e14989b8317c8a282ab56bfa10f2.png

1 hour ago, MysticalTreyy said:

love the fact that on 1.0, its more harder to find honey and pills to make the infection go down 😅. I'm on a steady 25% infection status, everytime it goes down it goes back up, i also needa get a bike... jus need one more part.

If you can get to Jen, she should have antibiotics for sale...best of luck!  That or its time to go tree stump hunting.

2 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

Try him on Navezgane. Half his quest are 1k away lmao 

that's the funny part tho is that i am on Navezgane... but i got one more day before trader resets inventor so hopefully i get better results😈 .

1 час назад, Laz Man сказал:

Я думаю, вы ошиблись страницей. вместо этого попробуйте эту ссылку.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/7-days-to-die-console-edition-game-preview/9P6DWL7R6NTL/0010

изображение.thumb.png.d626e14989b8317c8a282ab56bfa10f2.png

Если вы доберетесь до Джен, у нее должны быть антибиотики в продаже... удачи! Или пора выйти на охоту за пнями.

@ Лаз Мэн Это магазин xbox, а у меня Microsoft Store, это два разных сайта и дело в том, что в MICROSOFT STORE нет игры только для пк, я понимаю, что она есть в Xbox Store, но для того, чтобы я ее купил, мне нужно, чтобы она была в Microsoft Store, а вот 7 days to die console edition там нет, только версия для пк, я не знаю как еще вам объяснить Скриншот_20240727_134820_com.android.chrome_edit_67147705136628.thumb.jpg.7a35f3751502d39ab440ccf518793844.jpgСкриншот_20240727_135312.thumb.jpg.44e4f3f10b4050723e0bd7785bdf4fb5.jpg

We are talking about this site, and there is no console version here.  https://www.microsoft.com/ru-uz/search/shop?q=7+days+to+die

Edited by Alphabeta110
I added a link to the site so that I would finally be understood (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Laz Man said:

Я думаю, вы ошиблись страницей. Попробуйте вместо этого эту ссылку.

изображение.thumb.png.d626e14989b8317c8a282ab56bfa10f2.png

Если вы сможете добраться до Джен, у нее должны быть антибиотики в продаже... удачи! Или пора отправляться на охоту за пнями.

@Лаз Мэн This is the xbox store, and it's about the Microsoft Store, these are two different sites, and the fact is that there is no PC-only game in the MICROSOFT STORE, I understand that it is in the Xbox Store, but in order for me to buy it, I need it to be in the Microsoft STORE. The store, but there is no console edition of 7 days to die, only the PC version, I do not know how else to explain it to you Screenshot_20240727_134820_com.android.chrome_edit_67147705136628.thumb.jpg.b053a955a786bccd747d285ca2632526.jpgScreenshot_20240727_135312.thumb.jpg.7ac7cdf73a723e64337fdb2ff5344f16.jpg

We are talking about this site and there is no console edition https://www.microsoft.com/ru-uz/search/shop?q=7+days+to+die

21 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Я не думаю, что консольная версия продается на сайте microsoft.com, только версия для ПК.  

This is not possible if there is an xbox Store on the site, then the Microsoft Store must also have an xbox version, not just for PC

looks like this is a language specific problem here - EN shows both versions (PC and Console), RU only shows the PC version.
Try changing your language for the download (?)

image.png.853dbadb6e73209665e0d71c527dd127.png
image.png.ba46aed20dcf59447a7f629a219daf10.png

24 minutes ago, q123 said:

Похоже, что проблема здесь связана с языком - EN показывает обе версии (ПК и консоль), RU показывает только версию ПК.
Попробуйте сменить язык для загрузки (?)

изображение.png.853dbadb6e73209665e0d71c527dd127.png
изображение.png.ba46aed20dcf59447a7f629a219daf10.png

Damn man, you're my hero, thank you so much, you're just the best 🤝🏼🤝🏼🤝🏼

14 minutes ago, Fade to Black said:

Are there any plans moving forward to have an option to switch between the new and old controller layouts?

It doesn't sound like it.  They said they are working on improvements for it still, but nothing about having the ability to use the old layout.

57 minutes ago, Riamus said:

It doesn't sound like it.  They said they are working on improvements for it still, but nothing about having the ability to use the old layout.

Any insight on what the new improvements might be?

When do you think 1.1 Dev Diary will be created? I think in September-October, since 1.1 should be released in December (the official 7 DTD Twitter account called 1.1 the "holiday patch"). It's so unusual to realize that the next major update will be released so soon😀

1 hour ago, Fade to Black said:

Any insight on what the new improvements might be?

Not really. I don't use controllers, so I haven't really paid much attention.  I've just seen it mentioned by the devs.  It would have been in either this thread or, most likely, one of the patch threads of you want to try and find it.  I can't remember for sure, but I think faatal was the one who mentioned it.  I know they have been listening to feedback on it and have restored some of the original functions like the cursor, so if there are specific things you think still need improving, I'd suggest listing them here or in the controller feedback thread in the general discussion forum.  Maybe it will help.

@faatalany plans for balance patches for the armors? If so any ideas for them then. 

Some of them ether feel the same like enforcer boots, Nomad, Commando and athlete for speed. For example 

And any plans to make them more dedicated for certain play styles like how Wasteland assassins for stealth/ agility

11 minutes ago, Professor-Pip said:

Not sure if I found a bug or if this works as intended.

If you place a wood block on the painted lines on the street and then pick it up again, the line is erased.

@Laz Man @schwanz9000??

Working as intended. Keeps folks from having to destroy them. Works like placing them on/in grass.

2 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

@faatalany plans for balance patches for the armors? If so any ideas for them then. 

Some of them ether feel the same like enforcer boots, Nomad, Commando and athlete for speed. For example 

And any plans to make them more dedicated for certain play styles like how Wasteland assassins for stealth/ agility

faatal is more than capable of tweaking things, but that'll be my area. 😛

No changes planned at this time.