(A21) 9mm. Gun Pack (1/2)

Izayo

9mmcoverIZY.thumb.png.132437979e86693b87664082de7a1246.png

9mm. Gun pack - vanilla expansion mod , new 12 guns (more in the future)  with unique stats ,balance based around the vanilla's guns

- Traditional Pistol = high damage , long range(for pistol) , small mobility bonus (walk)

- Traditional SMG =  high damage , high ammo CAP. , high durability

- Tactical SMG = medium damage , high accuracy / longrange (for SMG) , low recoil , + extra mod slot

9mmmapplan.thumb.png.87cb87abcf644d570f0fa411e1fd0f4b.png

* Download *

*Immersive Edition* (size 263mb.)

Google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X_N8h2UXsOwFfb_7q7XWnGpKZU0CI3vK/view?usp=sharing

Mega https://mega.nz/file/ldgjkQqS#J9Em7AV_u66R4svAVirCpxnFv0jQwfho3IHcY19YHkc

*Normal Edition*

- Coming Soon

0001.thumb.jpg.832484a68a0a05b7909d627fed934bdb.jpg

tier 4 C96 can take drum magazine and trigger mod 

0002.thumb.jpg.363e5f2d03d91be8c5490a17a91dc71c.jpg

Installation :

1. Download and Extract .rar file (with 7zip or winrar)

2. go inside IZY_A219mmgun_PACK(1of2) you will see 3 folder and 1 txt file

3. put 3 folders into /7 Days To Die/Mods    

***DO TEST MOD before you load your current played saves ***

***Backup save are recommended***

ttaa.thumb.png.420ae0ea13b33452c644dfcc16eaa0bc.png

new features :

imme.thumb.jpg.6a5114613062b5c760fcc4e84370afdf.jpg

from now on my gun mods will use this silencer name "IZYgunmodSilencerIMS"

IZYgunmodSilencerIMS.png.ea66be7a0e1c59c9ab608133eeacfd2c.png

can be crafted with vanilla silencer (also you can craft it back)

Coming Soon ...

normal edition features :

- remove all the special effect from immersive editions

- all gun sights will uses simple small reddot so they will not get blurry when texture are set to half / quarter  / eight

Search keywords : IZY , Gun , SMG , Pistol

Common problems found by users :

Problem - missing models / icons 

Suggestion - try re-download , install

Problem - Gun sight are blurry with low graphic setting

Suggestion - wait for the normal edition (soon)

Problem - Crosshair is hiding when aim

Suggestion - use toggle-on crosshair patch

leave balance suggestions / bug / problem in the comment sections 

Special Thanks :

BFT2020  XML advisor

xyth Unity advisor

Guppycur Unity advisor

bdubyah  Unity advisor

Zilox Unity advisor

and people in the forum

Sketchfab free assets : models credit in the mod folder

- please don't spam in my PM about release date.  report bugs , suggestion is ok 

Edited by Izayo (see edit history)

OH yeah !!!! More guns . i always said in REAL life Zombie Appoc there would be way more variety of guns well at least in US location we got guns here lots of them more guns than people actually . any how I'm off topic Great work can't wait to add them to the collection . Would you consider a Legendary weapons pack picking fan favorites of each weapon class from each pack and making a special weapon from it like BOB's shot gun, or Higashi's PDW . with a small perk like increased chance to dismember or increased reload speed after kills 

You're a legend Izayo! 

I can't do without any of your gun pack mods now. They just make the game so much better for me. Even in the late game, I have lots of fun just collecting the various guns and messing about with them. 

Side question, would you be doing the .44 gun pack as well? 

7 hours ago, Euzio said:

You're a legend Izayo! 

I can't do without any of your gun pack mods now. They just make the game so much better for me. Even in the late game, I have lots of fun just collecting the various guns and messing about with them. 

Side question, would you be doing the .44 gun pack as well? 

.44 mag >>> .45ACP >>> .30-06   

Hey man, really enjoy your work and your weapon packs have been a big part of my server. I tend to tweak and modify them some to fit my servers theme, and i noticed that with this pack you added the 'muzzlelightfpv' effect that creates a really awesome reflective flash when weapons are fired. i am trying currently to incorporate all of your mod packs together (5.56, 7.62, Shotgun and 9mm) which i have successfully done, however cannot figure out how to bring that same 'muzzlelightfpv' effect over to the other weapons. when i copy/paste the trigger effects over it does nothing. what else would i need to do in order to bridge that same effect over to all of the other guns?

thank you so much for your work, and your time reading this.

4 hours ago, xNemesis said:

Hey man, really enjoy your work and your weapon packs have been a big part of my server. I tend to tweak and modify them some to fit my servers theme, and i noticed that with this pack you added the 'muzzlelightfpv' effect that creates a really awesome reflective flash when weapons are fired. i am trying currently to incorporate all of your mod packs together (5.56, 7.62, Shotgun and 9mm) which i have successfully done, however cannot figure out how to bring that same 'muzzlelightfpv' effect over to the other weapons. when i copy/paste the trigger effects over it does nothing. what else would i need to do in order to bridge that same effect over to all of the other guns?

thank you so much for your work, and your time reading this.

wait for the update. 

1 hour ago, Izayo said:

wait for the update. 

Ok. Not to pester but could you offer a brief explanation as to why its not working? Im trying to learn mod making, made a few so far, but this has really stumped me. Trying to learn a few things lol. 

thanks

On 10/11/2023 at 6:02 AM, xNemesis said:

Ok. Not to pester but could you offer a brief explanation as to why its not working? Im trying to learn mod making, made a few so far, but this has really stumped me. Trying to learn a few things lol. 

thanks

I add these effect in Unity. edit   those code just tell them when to show-up or hide     

1 hour ago, Euzio said:

A question regarding the Silencer you've added in Izayo. 

The IzySilencer works only for the 9mm guns yes? I tried attaching it to the Mosin Nagant from your 762 pack and it doesn't show up on the model. 

yes for now , I'll cover for all packs in their next update

Hey Izayo, i love this modpack, though, i noticed that some of the weapons have an incredibly blinding muzzleflash light, i've been firing the mp5 during blood moon and it felt like i was having a rave in my horde base, it can become really tiring to your eyes to the point where it starts to hurt, any chance you can take a look at it?

16 minutes ago, Black_Wolf said:

Hey Izayo, i love this modpack, though, i noticed that some of the weapons have an incredibly blinding muzzleflash light, i've been firing the mp5 during blood moon and it felt like i was having a rave in my horde base, it can become really tiring to your eyes to the point where it starts to hurt, any chance you can take a look at it?

I added first person muzzle flash light as its supposed to be , but it will be an optional in the normal edition (no special effect ver.)

9 hours ago, Black_Wolf said:

I forgot that you can just edit in item.xml   in every guns section will have these lines at the end 

<!--	MuzzleFlash FPV -->		
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfHoldingItemCreated" action="SetTransformActive" active="true" parent_transform="#HeldItemRoot" transform_path="Muzzleframes_B">
			<requirement name="IsFPV"/>
		</triggered_effect>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfHoldingItemCreated" action="SetTransformActive" active="false" parent_transform="#HeldItemRoot" transform_path="Muzzleframes_B">
			<requirement name="!IsFPV"/>
		</triggered_effect>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfEquipStop" action="SetTransformActive" active="false" parent_transform="#HeldItemRoot" transform_path="Muzzleframes_B"/>
						<!--	MuzzleLightFPV -->		
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfHoldingItemCreated" action="SetTransformActive" active="true" parent_transform="#HeldItemRoot" transform_path="MuzzleLightFPV">
		</triggered_effect>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfHoldingItemCreated" action="SetTransformActive" active="false" parent_transform="#HeldItemRoot" transform_path="MuzzleLightFPV">
		</triggered_effect>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfEquipStop" action="SetTransformActive" active="false" parent_transform="#HeldItemRoot" transform_path="MuzzleLightFPV"/>

<!--	EJECT_SMOKE -->		
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfHoldingItemCreated" action="SetTransformActive" active="true" parent_transform="#HeldItemRoot" transform_path="Smokeframes_test">
		</triggered_effect>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfHoldingItemCreated" action="SetTransformActive" active="false" parent_transform="#HeldItemRoot" transform_path="Smokeframes_test">
		</triggered_effect>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfEquipStop" action="SetTransformActive" active="false" parent_transform="#HeldItemRoot" transform_path="Smokeframes_test"/>

in "MuzzleLightFPV"  set every "true" value to "false" and then it will be gone.

19 hours ago, Scrimge said:

Do the guns get automaticly added to the loot tables or do I need to change something? I havent found any of them yet.

see in crafting , if you see these guns it's means they're working fine . if you can't found in loot try spend some perk point on gun slinger perk it will increase chance to find these kind of items.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Worrun said:

Excellent mod well done, it's a new staple on our server - HOWEVER - can you please make a version where the guns are a little quieter? They are extremely loud

best I can do is make them use vanilla game's sounds . Im not gonna re-import/export all assests over again it will take a whole month to do.

On 11/17/2023 at 10:55 AM, Izayo said:

best I can do is make them use vanilla game's sounds . Im not gonna re-import/export all assests over again it will take a whole month to do.

I can do this myself, thanks for the advice.

However, please consider the feedback for everyone else in your future updates/mod packs.

Keep up the amazing work

• 1 month later...