(A21) 9mm. Gun Pack (1/2)

Izayo

12 hours ago, Black_Wolf said:

oh wow i didn't know you could implement custom reload animations in the game, excited to try it out!

Alter gave me a simple code to remove holdtype hands in first person view

for people who wanna test Akimbo Demo CZ-75s here 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MNJj__myoVPVP-1LDFmh9VZ7y4Zv08Tl/view?usp=sharing

hands and guns are fully animated by me so it's not good as you expected , feels free to give a feedback or suggestion

- disable EAC

- do not reupload this to any other site (for community test only) If I see this file got reupload anywhere , say good-bye to future contents

future plan for 9mmpack :

- Akimbo Class : dual pistols with high ammo cap and durability trade off with bad accuracy at long range  , high recoil and no sight/scope attachments

- Akimbo Revolver animation 

- Akimbo Auto pistol with drummag animation

- all SMGs will move from Gunslinger perk to Machinegun perk because it's very OP to recieving gunslinger damage bonus perk (+100% damage) 

credit :

- closer_ex for Customparticleloader

- Alter for sound override script

- Guppycur

I have to finish 7.62 pack update first then I'll come back to 9mm. 

Oh by the way Izayo, i think it would be a great idea to allow us to equip the reflex on the akimbo pistols, without having to change the way you "ADS" with them.

Simply because the reflex provides a faster spread recovery which sounds hella nice with akimbo guns :3 

7 hours ago, Black_Wolf said:

Hey Izayo, while i was playing i was lucky enough to find a PPsh-2000, though i noticed that when i equipped a drum mag or an extended mag mod, part of the magazine model was missing (literally invisible).

yeah the new version visible_mods_mod did this, I  just hope people will not notice this untill I update 9mm and 5.56 pack . basically I writed an .xml to hide object name "magazineORG" (original magazine mesh name) when magazineA (extend mag mod) attached or drumA (drummag)  attached. 

1 hour ago, kazutopia said:

Hi Izayo. I just started modding the game. I'm wondering,  your mods keep mentioning the visible_ mods_mod, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can you post me a link here please. 

Thanks 

It’s part of Izayo’s mods, there are two folders in each mod pack - the main weapon mod and the visible mods mod.  If you download multiple weapon mods, you only need one of the visible mods mod

1 hour ago, kazutopia said:

Hi Izayo. I just started modding the game. I'm wondering,  your mods keep mentioning the visible_ mods_mod, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can you post me a link here please. 

Thanks 

22 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

It’s part of Izayo’s mods, there are two folders in each mod pack - the main weapon mod and the visible mods mod.  If you download multiple weapon mods, you only need one of the visible mods mod

lastest version (Ver 2.31) now are in the shotgun pack v3.1 .  try install shotgun pack as the last one.

On 1/5/2024 at 10:28 AM, Izayo said:

- all SMGs will move from Gunslinger perk to Machinegun perk because it's very OP to recieving gunslinger damage bonus perk (+100% damage) 

I disagree. All T3 and T4 smg's have less ammo cap and mod options, and damage less than the 5.56 bullet rifles. The gunslinger perk is the one making them equal to the rest of the guns. 

A personal opinion. I may have done the math wrong. :)

2 hours ago, Quaadet said:

I disagree. All T3 and T4 smg's have less ammo cap and mod options, and damage less than the 5.56 bullet rifles. The gunslinger perk is the one making them equal to the rest of the guns. 

A personal opinion. I may have done the math wrong. :)

you forget that you can carry 300rounds of 9mm/ slot  , also 9mm. are cheaper to craft and easier to find in loot or quest. 

9 hours ago, Izayo said:

you forget that you can carry 300rounds of 9mm/ slot  , also 9mm. are cheaper to craft and easier to find in loot or quest. 

Arh yes... Didn't spare that one a thought. That's quite true!

btw is it on purpose that some of the ammo is not lootable? the 30.06 (forgive me if names are wrong) and 4.45 bullets I can only get when crafting them.

8 hours ago, Quaadet said:

btw is it on purpose that some of the ammo is not lootable? the 30.06 (forgive me if names are wrong) and 4.45 bullets I can only get when crafting them.

I have not make these packs for A21 yet.  those are just a patch made by someone from A20 mod packs

11 hours ago, Quaadet said:

I made a loot.xml file patch that makes you find the ammo and guns around. You can find it on Nexus in the comments section of the updated gun packs.

• 3 weeks later...

asking you guys is it ok to have dual wielding non-aimable ? since I have so much problem with transition from idle > aiming is kinda buggys , the hands will swing to the left screen since I'm using pipe SMG holdtype.

right click will be replace with 2nd fire button , the gun will  still fire left to right because the game doesn't separate gun's magazine mechanism

11123.thumb.png.81d4487cb17f159a4641a45301b83dac.png

19 minutes ago, Izayo said:

asking you guys is it ok to have dual wielding non-aimable ? since I have so much problem with transition from idle > aiming is kinda buggys , the hands will swing to the left screen since I'm using pipe SMG holdtype.

right click will be replace with 2nd fire button , the gun will  still fire left to right because the game doesn't separate gun's magazine mechanism

11123.thumb.png.81d4487cb17f159a4641a45301b83dac.png

Fine by me, so long that the spread is adjusted accordingly ^^

22 minutes ago, Black_Wolf said:

Fine by me, so long that the spread is adjusted accordingly ^^

how about trade-off accuracy with rate or fire , magazine capacity? . if people want to use long range , high damage pistol they should go for single pistol. 

I was plan to replace SMG with dual wielding type then move SMG to automatic perk instead because they're too strong for gunslinger perk.

here is a plan for Akimbo group  :  T1 Akimbo CZ-75 (20 rounds) > T2  Akimbo M9 beretta (32 rounds) > T3 Akimbo Glock-17 (40 rounds full-auto) > T4 Akimbo micro UZI (60 rounds full auto)

A.22 seem coming close , I hope the new alpha still support my weapon pack so I can continue with it. if not I'll stop at 9mm. pack and cancel the rest.