Jump to content

(A21) 9mm. Gun Pack (1/2)


Izayo

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Izayo said:

how about trade-off accuracy with rate or fire , magazine capacity? . if people want to use long range , high damage pistol they should go for single pistol. 

I was plan to replace SMG with dual wielding type then move SMG to automatic perk instead because they're too strong for gunslinger perk.

here is a plan for Akimbo group  :  T1 Akimbo CZ-75 (20 rounds) > T2  Akimbo M9 beretta (32 rounds) > T3 Akimbo Glock-17 (40 rounds full-auto) > T4 Akimbo micro UZI (60 rounds full auto)

 

A.22 seem coming close , I hope the new alpha still support my weapon pack so I can continue with it. if not I'll stop at 9mm. pack and cancel the rest.

 

i like the idea, sure thing!

And i really hope the new Alpha supports it, but if it doesn't, don't worry! Just ask some help around, i'm sure someone will be willingly to give you a hand ^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/11/2024 at 4:48 PM, Izayo said:

A.22 seem coming close , I hope the new alpha still support my weapon pack so I can continue with it. if not I'll stop at 9mm. pack and cancel the rest.

 

We know there are new character movement animations, so we see if that includes weapon/first person animations. My guess is probably.

 

Your gun packs might still work if the filenames remain the same and are still a single animation for each action for each gun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hello, good morning!
great mod. i am currently using it with the exotic ammo mod and it seems to be working.

i just want to ask you this... Is there a pack/weapon of yours for A21 that is using .44 magnum ammo?

maybe i missed it, but i haven't found anything. When I'll find the time, maybe i will try to change the weapons in your 5.56 gun pack to take .44 ammo, even if it's not logical. Right now, .44 ammo feels like a burden to our gamethrough. If you are interested, i will post or send you the xml files too (if i manage to succeed).
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, jonic21 said:

hello, good morning!
great mod. i am currently using it with the exotic ammo mod and it seems to be working.

i just want to ask you this... Is there a pack/weapon of yours for A21 that is using .44 magnum ammo?

maybe i missed it, but i haven't found anything. When I'll find the time, maybe i will try to change the weapons in your 5.56 gun pack to take .44 ammo, even if it's not logical. Right now, .44 ammo feels like a burden to our gamethrough. If you are interested, i will post or send you the xml files too (if i manage to succeed).
 

I have only made 5.56 , 7.62 , 9mm , shotgun     

.44mag  , .45ACP , .30-60 are canceled due to my laziness

 

but there is a person who made a patch for my old .45ACP / .30-06 for A21 here :

https://7daystodiemods.com/45-acp-and-30-06-weapon-patch-a21/

Edited by Izayo (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Quaadet said:

Changing perlk bonus to machine gun for SMG's, would that not mean that one would have to put points into both machine gun and gunslinger at the same time? 😕 or can it be avoided somehow?

 

No, if the tag is changed from perkGunslinger to perkMachineGuns, then you only have to spec into Machine guns to improve on them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/21/2024 at 5:39 PM, BFT2020 said:

 

No, if the tag is changed from perkGunslinger to perkMachineGuns, then you only have to spec into Machine guns to improve on them.

oh - I am aware. Forgive me for being unclear. My worry is - that to be able to find the books and learn to craft sms' you should invest in gunslinger, but have to invest points in machine guns to increase its damage. unless the smg's now will be learned by investing in machine gun perk. Do I make sence?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is the fix for crafting displays - I will also post the link in my mods thread in case someone searches that way

 

https://github.com/BFT2020/A21IzayoProgFix.git

 

There are 3 files in there, one for each of Izayo's weapon mods (762 mod already has the fixes in it and doesn't need my help).  Install one or more of the mod files based on which one of Izayo's awesome weapon mods you have installed.

 

I don't think it will hurt if you install all 3, but I can't make any guarantees.  I also cannot guarantee that this will work with an existing save file so use at your own risk.

 

And in case anyone asks, no I will not make Izayo's mods work with other weapon mods or overhaul mods - Not going down that rabbit hole.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Hey!

Love your work, super hyped for upcoming updates.

I have a question about camera offset. So Im using another mod to extend my viewmodel FOV. The issue is that pretty much every gun from your mod seems to far away while in ads, including scopes. 

In config file I noticed line "ScopeCameraOffset" and it seems like it is what I am looking for - I want to move scope offset by Y line a little bit but not quite sure how should I do it. Hope you can help me with it.

 

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, d1sable said:

Hey!

Love your work, super hyped for upcoming updates.

I have a question about camera offset. So Im using another mod to extend my viewmodel FOV. The issue is that pretty much every gun from your mod seems to far away while in ads, including scopes. 

In config file I noticed line "ScopeCameraOffset" and it seems like it is what I am looking for - I want to move scope offset by Y line a little bit but not quite sure how should I do it. Hope you can help me with it.

 

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!
 

 

adjust.png

 

For the "X" gun adjust in item.xml in the "action1" section zoom

For the "X" gun's scope adjust in item_modifiers.xml  seek for the type of scopes (modGunReflexSight, modGunScopeSmall) then find the "x" gun's name

 

no need to exit the game everytime you adjusting it, just exit to the main menu >> adjust the value >> save >> load the game save again 

Edited by Izayo (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Izayo said:

 

adjust.png

 

For the "X" gun adjust in item.xml in the "action1" section zoom

For the "X" gun's scope adjust in item_modifiers.xml  seek for the type of scopes (modGunReflexSight, modGunScopeSmall) then find the "x" gun's name

 

no need to exit the game everytime you adjusting it, just exit to the main menu >> adjust the value >> save >> load the game save again 

Thank you, I'll try.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...