For newer people, here is our Kickstarter stretch goals list

Lead

NPC's would be my favorite feature. It would make us "single player" players have more in the world. Being able to trade/sell/buy goods instead of walking days upon days to never find it. Being able to hear voices other than the zombie gurgling all day. I think it would be a game changer for sure and can't wait to see what they bring. Also a bike or a vehicle would be nice. Running with coffee works for now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I bet my life savings that you've never coded a game before. Also, they're not small updates, if you read the release notes and paid any attention at all, you'd know that.

Anyone that says something like this has absolutely never coded or even seen it done. Coding is a very LONG process, but the debugging is even longer.

• 3 weeks later...

From what I understand, one of the biggest impediments to vehicles has been the game engine itself. You can see what I mean by flying around in creative or debug mode-- the engine struggles to keep up with you (even on a high-end machine).

The likely performance boost in Unity 5 will go a long way to solving that particular issue.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually its been 2 years and if you go through each money level, only ONE maybe Two of each list has actually been implemented in game. And Unity 5 has not been the performance enhancer it was supposed to be. The minibike will be the test, because in fly mode on a high end rig, the game cannot load terrain fast enough. Keeping fingers crossed but not holding my breath.

Edited by Ouch Quit It (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Fun Pimps,

Lately I have wanted custom recipes for drywall and things like that. Fancy ovens, toilets, drywall things like flagstone and brick. I have also noticed many other things not yet implemented.

Cigars, cigarettes, can of pears, NV goggles, gas mask (possible biochemical weapons?), and the list goes on and on.

Lately I have been developing recipes and testing them in my creative world. These recipes are only for blocks in game and I am not adding any new blocks or using the things not yet actually implemented as the things above. Only things that players currently cannot craft but blocks that are in the game that I feel would add to the game. These recipes are most likely going to be only temporary until further things come along in the game.

(Architect's Paradise named research book? - gives access to these blocks)

(Architect's Paradise II for toilets and TV's???)

(Since I already created the baseline for these recipes maybe they could be implemented in on next 11.x update - Books will still need to be created by you guys, I am not too big on coding and do not want to do something to disrupt the game. Only limited changes.)

Where should I post the recipes in recipes.xml? On here?

<!-- Custom Recipes --> are, well, custom recipes I made.

<!-- Testing Recipes --> are the recipes I would like implemented but cannot get them all to work.

I am still working on some recipes.

I want the fans input as well!

WEB/PC USERS:

Vote here and choose: PollEv.com/spartan117m1039 :

A: I'm for these recipes to be added

B: No I am not for it

Mobile Users:

Text SPARTAN117M1039 to 22333 once to join, then text:

A: I'm for these recipes to be added

B: No I am not for it

ALL RESPONSES ARE ANONYMOUS!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey at 350k you said "Enhanced Professional Soundtrack.. i can do that and for no doubt a fraction of what youd expect.. though this is more of a pipe dream as one of my dreams is to work with you guys making this game LOL.

i know your way beyond 350k now so if you guys are serious hit me up on this forum or on steam (Im ALWAYS on steam this i log into rarer) and ill do you up a couple demos or something if your interested just let me know boys =)

Worse case is you dont like my work and tell me to shove my demos somewhere unpleasant =p

but im good so I doubt it ;)

• 1 month later...
in a nutshell these are things that u wont see for awhile but thanks for the cash cause booze and hookers cost alot..i mean really trusting a group of people called the fun pimps.....shouldnt pimp have gave it away

What an absolute ♥♥♥♥, im pretty sure they are constantly working on the game and have released steady updates showing LOTS of progress.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for that. It is nice to see where the ideas go to.

I would love to see more difficulty options. Sure enough the first few days you may die, but after a week you grind XP on them, and only real big hordes are still an issue. After day 100, nothing is challenging anymore.

Perhaps a slide factor on the Blood Moon Spawns. That they get increasingly ferocious ? Was playing on difficulty 4 with 125% spawn rate, and still could manage a normal horde by myself, and 3 of us could handle a feral horde.

Also, the rate at which one become thirsty and hungry should also scale up with the difficulty.

I'm just spitballing here, but perhaps some more ideas can evolve on making mid - end game more challenging in the future.

• 3 weeks later...