For newer people, here is our Kickstarter stretch goals list

Lead

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tools idea

No clue if this is posted already. Sorry to be "that guy" if it is. I've noticed that there's specific tools for every action in the game... Except one. I was in hopes that there may be a Scythe added? In order to gather a row of fibers, crops and plants. Instead of punching away one at a time. Not only would it make gathering much quicker... But it would also be pretty awesome to decapitate zombies in an Omish fashion. Thanks guys, excellent work. Love the game!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

New idea

Hey all, I've only been playing 7d2d on the ps4 for about 2 weeks but i have gotten pretty far. In my main game im at day 9 but im level 68. So anyway enough about me and more about my idea. So i've been thinking about mods you could add to the pc and consoles such as a frontier mod. Where the zombies are native indians who were infected. Also have a few towns similar to jamestown or boston in the early days, this would work well with the 'land claim' feature. You could have everyone spawn in one of these 'non-pvp, non-destructible npc settlements' with the idea that everyone can buy and trade equipment or items with npcs or other players and then go to the wilderness and make their land claim. Maybe even add a bounty system that you can put on other players? Big idea. But one i wish could be a reality. 😆😎 whats everyones thoughts on this?

• 5 weeks later...

I love this idea! Definitely something that harvests crops or grass. I agree, punching grass gets tiresome.

No clue if this is posted already. Sorry to be "that guy" if it is. I've noticed that there's specific tools for every action in the game... Except one. I was in hopes that there may be a Scythe added? In order to gather a row of fibers, crops and plants. Instead of punching away one at a time. Not only would it make gathering much quicker... But it would also be pretty awesome to decapitate zombies in an Omish fashion. Thanks guys, excellent work. Love the game!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Weapon attachments

Are you ever frustrated with your sights on the crossbow or hunting rifle?

Well, I have a very helpful idea.

I think you could add in weapon attachments such as a suppressor (Stealth purposes) or red dot sight, or even a fire mode change (Burst, Semi-auto etc). You could add them on the assemble menu. Would help with frustrating misses with the sights on weapons

Just a thought

-SD

• 1 year later...

More uses for mining stuff

Some kind of use for metals besides iron would be nice e.g lead plates to enhance armor or make bike parts, brass being used in certain traps, silver and gold accessories that provide bonuses, maybe bring back the diamond auger, etc the only useful things you really get from mining are iron and stone, lead and brass are so common compared to the ingredients needed for gunpowder that you often end up with a large reserve of them never being used.

• 4 weeks later...

Edit

I know I could probably do this myself but can you make the sinks give murky water. Then have it so we can upgrade the sinks to allow it to give clean water. Then just make the lakes smaller and empty jars, bottles of murky and clean water much more rare to find because the a16.4 setup is far too easy.

Also having to connect the sinks to a power outlet to be able to use them to get water would make it more challenging.

Edited by Kevin1000
To add more (see edit history)

If you go in to your items folder and find a machete or something you don’t really use often in game and simply change the delay value to make it way faster. I did this with a machete and now I can sprint while cutting the grass. Is so fast

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

wow looking at the kick starter pic and seeing that you guys smashed most of those goals the only one is the Professional voice acting but im the guy that watches Anime dubbed so marinate on that . it only took my 7 yrs to build a PC that can run 7D i call it 7 years to play LOL im only here cause the console version TBH but glad to get here

5 minutes ago, Jon Dillinger said:

wow looking at the kick starter pic and seeing that you guys smashed most of those goals the only one is the Professional voice acting but im the guy that watches Anime dubbed so marinate on that . it only took my 7 yrs to build a PC that can run 7D i call it 7 years to play LOL im only here cause the console version TBH but glad to get here

Trader jen's voice dialogue is pretty good. What's a stimpack? :p

But as you mentioned, its pretty cool to look back on that list and see most of that stuff is in the game in some form.  Glad the game has had alot to offer in replayability to keep me coming back for more.  :)

Edited by Laz Man (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Since VR is too short a search word, does anyone know of recent mentions of the VR support that was in these stretch goals? I'm not looking for much, if I could just look around while still having my tool in front of me that would be awesome. Imagine just chopping down a tree while looking around at the beautiful landscape and watching for zombies. I don't even care about NPCs and all that, if the current game had VR I would consider it finished 😛

• 8 months later...
11 hours ago, SURVIVE said:

That's the PC support section.  Consoles has the last 3 sections at the bottom.

12 hours ago, Dubdno said:

When can we get bug fixes for console? Split screen is almost unplayable on series s

The current 7D2D console version is probably going to be stuck where it is at today since TellTale Games went bankrupt back in 2018.

9 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

That's the PC support section.  Consoles has the last 3 sections at the bottom.

Considering he's asking about bugs and that you cant post about bugs via, how did you say it "Last three sections at the bottom." as it specifically tells you not to and instead wants you to read a blog. The pc forum is far more helpful in my experience.

Edited by SURVIVE (see edit history)

19 hours ago, SURVIVE said:

Considering he's asking about bugs and that you cant post about bugs via, how did you say it "Last three sections at the bottom." as it specifically tells you not to and instead wants you to read a blog. The pc forum is far more helpful in my experience.

If there is a solution already for it, it will be in the general section, or someone will link to a previous post. 

If the author wants a bug to be fixed for the current console version, it won't be happening as TTG went bankrupt and further support on the current console is nonexistent.

• 8 months later...