With infitine perk points which 3 perks would you invest points into last?

Skaarphy

Meaning, the 3 you think are most useless ones. For me it is:

Animal Tracker: Arguably moderately useful before A21, with the abundance of wildlife it now serves no purpose at all. When maxed it might serve to warn against bears and such, but I've never felt that this would be particularly useful. It does seem to be useful for a dedicated hunter in multiplayer though.  

Treasure Hunter: Unless I go all-out on buried treasure jobs (which doesn't sound like fun at all, plus they're low-tier anyway) I see no point in it. Treasure maps are too rare for it to have any impact, and the 30% more ammo when maxed isn't that compelling either.

Rule 1: Cardio: Tempting at the beginning but that's it. If it covered all stamina regen and not just when sprinting it'd be a different story but since it doesn't any points invested seem to be better put elsewhere.

Charismatic Nature: Since I am a single player, this perk has no use for me.

Well Insulated: I usually have my base in the pine forrest and am always just visiting in the other biomes.

Pack Mule: The only benefit in vanilla would be that you don't need pocket mods but the only thing I could replace them with would be the muffled connectors but with my playstyle being stealthy isn't really necessary.

1 hour ago, RipClaw said:

Pack Mule: The only benefit in vanilla would be that you don't need pocket mods but the only thing I could replace them with would be the muffled connectors but with my playstyle being stealthy isn't really necessary.

If you had infinite perk points, then this would be a steal at early game as you would be able to unlock your inventory on Day 1.

2 hours ago, Skaarphy said:

Rule 1: Cardio: Tempting at the beginning but that's it. If it covered all stamina regen and not just when sprinting it'd be a different story but since it doesn't any points invested seem to be better put elsewhere.

One of my first 4 go into this, playing on nightmare speed, being able to sprint longer is huge!!
When you have 45% regen, you can sprint forever.
3 points into cardio + overhydration achieves this.

3? Here's 6!

1: Animal tracker - food is a joke in this game.......
2: The Huntsman - food is a joke in this game!!!!!!!
3: Well insulated - temperature penalties are a joke in this game
4: Charismatic Nature - Useless for SP. Be nice to have a SP version that is balanced.
5: Treasure Hunter - Not enough treasure maps in the game
6: Infiltrator - 0.5 seconds is enough time to get distance from mines and across loose boards

3 hours ago, FranticDan said:

One of my first 4 go into this, playing on nightmare speed, being able to sprint longer is huge!!
When you have 45% regen, you can sprint forever.
3 points into cardio + overhydration achieves this.

I never play nightmare but still always put one of the first points into cardio. It is a real QOL perk on any speed and dificulty. Stamina is a @%$# in this game and being able to move at sprint speed longer is huge (and completely underrated by the OP).

It is evene more important than any weapon skill early when i mostly run around to loot the streets and do only very little fighting. That one point is well worth it for everyone who does a lot of looting (and because of learning by looting, everyone does it now). And later on, if nothing else is more important, i too max it to basically increase my default speed to sprint - very useful in combination with parkour in a city (and because of learning by looting, everyone lives in a city now).

I also copy your 6 useless perks and add healing factor because bandages are everywhere and i can even make them relatively early on. On top of that, i add whatever weapons i don't use as obviously, it makes no sense to increase perks you never use. So that would be 2 for each unused melee category (weapon plus weapon speed) and just 1 for any unused ranged weapon category except robotics because everyone wants a pack mule. I also don't perk explosives when i got the bow perked as explosive arrows are boosted by the bows perk instead. then there is one of the two armor perks as i normally don't use both.

Personally, I take healing factor only for the reduced recovery time for injuries.  But usually not until I'm fairly set on food.  As for explosives, I generally only perk them in order to get more books for the gunpowder bundle crafting.

I also always max Rule 1: Cardio, but I pretty much run non-stop from minute 1, because the walking speed in the game is so freaking slow.

I also take master chef to max now (I didn't use to) because of the insane crafting times for food and drinks in A21.

I don't think I've ever put points in Infiltrator, Pack Mule or Charismatic Nature, so probably those 3 would be my most useless.

Animal tracker, huntsman, will insulated.  There are others I have no use for because I don't use them (like any club perks) but those are still useful for people who use those weapons.  But these there are completely unnecessary.

9 hours ago, FranticDan said:

6: Infiltrator - 0.5 seconds is enough time to get distance from mines and across loose boards

I like max infiltrator for getting mines but it isn't ever something I'll take until mid to late game.