(A21) 5.56 Gun Pack (v2) (1.5/3)

Izayo

12 hours ago, Rave_gaming_jj said:

Does the drum mag work for the guns? 

Drum will be only for LMG class (but you can custom the item.xml ) 

some 7.62 pack progression  (will not release this week , I have many things to do sorry)

12 hours ago, Rave_gaming_jj said:

Does the drum mag work for the guns? 

To add onto Izayo's reply, the way to add (or remove) the item modifiers is based on the tags system:

<item_modifier name="modGunMagazineExtender" installable_tags="magazine,turretRanged" modifier_tags="magazine" blocked_tags="noMods" type="attachment">

<item_modifier name="modGunDrumMagazineExtender" installable_tags="drumMagazine" modifier_tags="magazine" blocked_tags="noMods" type="attachment">

So based on the tags, the clip extender mod can apply to any item that has magazine or turretRanged in its tags, while the drum extender can only apply to drumMagazine

<item name="gunHandgunT3DesertVulture">
    <property name="Tags" value="weapon,ranged,revolver,holdBreathAiming,reloadPenalty,gun,shortRange,pistol,barrelAttachments,sideAttachments,smallTopAttachments,magazine,firingMode,attAgility,perkGunslinger,attachmentsIncluded,canHaveCosmetic,handgunSkill"/>

<item name="gunHandgunT3SMG5">
    <property name="Tags" value="weapon,ranged,holdBreathAiming,reloadPenalty,gun,shortRange,barrelAttachments,sideAttachments,smallTopAttachments,magazine,drumMagazine,firingMode,bottomAttachments,attAgility,perkGunslinger,9mmGun,attachmentsIncluded,canHaveCosmetic,handgunSkill"/>

So based on these two examples, the Desert Vulture can use the the clip extender only while the SMG can use either.

Assuming this code still works, you can add the capability of adding the drum magazine to the Desert Vulture by

<append xpath="/items/item[@name='gunHandgunT3DesertVulture']/property[@name='Tags']/@value">,drumMagazine</append>

1 hour ago, Trail_Jitsu said:

I downloaded both the shotgun pack and the 5.56 packs. However the shotgun pack is working fine the 5.56 weapons don’t appear in game at all. Not in crafting, traders or loot. What am I doing wrong. Really wana try the 5.56 weapon out. 

What other mods do you have installed?

I assume there is a conflict.

On 7/27/2023 at 10:19 AM, Izayo said:

Drum will be only for LMG class (but you can custom the item.xml ) 

some 7.62 pack progression  (will not release this week , I have many things to do sorry)

Wow fantastic job on the bolt cycling. to add to it the mosin nagant is one of my favoroite bolt action rifles

On 7/24/2023 at 7:24 AM, Izayo said:

can't find a free M110 I have to reuse another AR platform again.  

SR110a2    7.62 DMR class

1yUBlXV.png

if i purchased any assets from the unity store  could i give it to you to use on your Mod pack im willing to invest in models im just new to all this and not sure how it all work if you know of a way for me to procure the assets and deliver it to you , please advise . i saw some really nice HQ assets and would be able you acquire them by the end of the month ,, your mod Quality is great i would be more than happy to offer you better visual assets to compliment you excellent Code , if it simply easier to send you the funds and the link to the assets i could do that but i wouldn't mind having them for my personal use as well any how if you have knowledge in this area please consider sharing 

First of all, thank you for the tremendous amount of work you put into the amazing gun mod. 

It was hard and non-immersive for me to switch from a picture to a game and back to understand which gun is which category, so I took the liberty to add descriptions to all guns (I just copied info from a title picture into a description).
You can download the result and just copy over the mod (changes are only in A21_Izayo_Firearms_556_pack\Config folder).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mj9sdl3qHP8GDq6mf074n1rxMZEfe8Ln/view?usp=sharing

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 7/29/2023 at 12:57 PM, Trail_Jitsu said:

Several QOL, and a few vehicle mods. I’ll a process of elimination to find the conflict, and get back with you thanks. 

I deleted all other mods and only placed the 5.56 mod in the folder and it still doesn’t work for me…

2 hours ago, Yan Yurkin said:

First of all, thank you for the tremendous amount of work you put into the amazing gun mod. 

It was hard and non-immersive for me to switch from a picture to a game and back to understand which gun is which category, so I took the liberty to add descriptions to all guns (I just copied info from a title picture into a description).
You can download the result and just copy over the mod (changes are only in A21_Izayo_Firearms_556_pack\Config folder).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mj9sdl3qHP8GDq6mf074n1rxMZEfe8Ln/view?usp=sharing

spacer.png

spacer.png

I added this but still have no descriptions? 

NVM. GOT IT! :D

Edited by MrSamuelAdams (see edit history)

13 hours ago, Trail_Jitsu said:

I deleted all other mods and only placed the 5.56 mod in the folder and it still doesn’t work for me…

Weird. I got it working in a clean world.

Here are my steps:

1. Downloaded from the mega download link in the OP. https://mega.nz/file/NIo22QbY#Ee69AwSd8RQRJ-x6P351j3FDGWrQnAjD8LO16sQbYJQ
  2. I put the two subfolders into my Mods folder.
     YLkuljF.png
  3. I started a clean world with creative on.
  4. I was able to see and start crafting a T1 rifle from the pack.
    ngnkl8P.png

53 minutes ago, Tarf said:

Weird. I got it working in a clean world.

Here are my steps:

1. Downloaded from the mega download link in the OP. https://mega.nz/file/NIo22QbY#Ee69AwSd8RQRJ-x6P351j3FDGWrQnAjD8LO16sQbYJQ
  2. I put the two subfolders into my Mods folder.
     YLkuljF.png
  3. I started a clean world with creative on.
  4. I was able to see and start crafting a T1 rifle from the pack.
    ngnkl8P.png

I didn’t see the visible _mods file…probably the issues thanks. I also used google drive as well

1 hour ago, Trail_Jitsu said:

I didn’t see the visible _mods file…probably the issues thanks. I also used google drive as well

Ah, did you look in the folder? The top-level folder of the rar file is NOT what you put in your mod folder.

3 minutes ago, zelda19900 said:

i downloaded both the shotgun and 55.6 mod is it ok to merge the visable mods mod folders or should i rename one

Double click on the unzipped file name and drag them both from their mods bundle and drag them into the mod folder. Do this for both shotgun and 5.56 weapons mods. 

Edited by Trail_Jitsu (see edit history)

9 hours ago, GamezFreak1996 said:

Can anyone help me out? I am running a dedicated server through G-Portal on Alpha 21 & I installed the mods using FileZilla. Once I get into the game I can see the name of the items but, I don't see any images for the items. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

Do you have the mods installed on the clients too?  The mods need to be installed on both server and clients.