Traders should sell gas. It would be a money sink

ElCabong

A21 stable they will be selling it - I removed shale from the biomes and turn the gas from looting / salvaging into watered down gas that you have to burn off to be able to use it (losing some in the process).  The traders become a lifeline in some supplies.

Clarify something - A21 stable modded  😉

Edited by BFT2020 (see edit history)

That would be giving the player choice though, thats against TFP's rules. I still feel they need to re-add the sex t-rex perk back to str, so its a player choice, don't wanna touch str? stick to your weapon line and pay 2-3x the perk points to get stam reduction for only one item type. Me? I'd always go sex t-rex no matter what because it covers everything for way less perk points than it'd take to max it out for ONE line. The game is so annoying in A21, as no stam reduction for me as a str char on wrenches or butchering, so it just makes it drag on and on. There is a way to improve it, make the first point in a weapon/tool line be front loaded, as in the first point has the biggest stamina reduction. This way its less painful.

I think smaller quantities of gas for sale could be good.  Right now, gas from scrapping cars has been reduced so much that you're constantly having to scrap cars just to drive around.  Being able to buy maybe 100 per restock from each trader would be helpful.  Of course, that doesn't help the larger groups out as much.  But you also don't want it to be so easy to buy that you don't need to ever make any.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)