Khaine's A21 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, Lockable Slots, Behemoths, Random Wandering Hordes, etc)

KhaineGB

18 hours ago, Ognar said:

FYI some of these mods are already working in 1.0 exp.

HP Bars, 12 slot craft queue, always open trader.

15 slot belt shows up but cannot scroll to it.

Luckily some may only need minimal work to update.

Yeah, the three modlets I updated only needed the format change, which Kaine probably already has in place.  So that makes things easier.

Okay av been playing for like 20mins and the issue i was having up above this post has randomly fixed itself, and i can now press R on new items to move across to the new backpack slots or left shift and click on item to move across so all good now... weird how it fixed itself though lol 

14 hours ago, AtlasP said:

Experiencing the following bug from the 1.0 ptb builds. (Presumably with food & water, or else 60 slot backpack or 3 slot forge--I only have those 3 installed.)

2jF0xky.png

That's a bug I have seen already in vanilla 1.0.  It is not caused by mods.

For me, it happened when I was selling things to the trader so I see the coin transaction there until I quit the game and restart

2 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

That's a bug I have seen already in vanilla 1.0.  It is not caused by mods.

For me, it happened when I was selling things to the trader so I see the coin transaction there until I quit the game and restart

Got it, thanks! I will update my original message to clarify this.

(I didn't happen to encounter it until after installing the few UI mods, hence believing they may have been related.)