Possible to revert to 19.3?

Firewind

heya

was away from the game for a bit, came back and got the push notification for the upgrade, without any warning that I could see. Now all my 19.3 games are incompatible and I've lost months of tedious base building, not too happy. Is there a way to revert to 19.3?

Thanks a bunch

No, after awhile the fun pimps have to consolidate all of a previous Alpha mini versions into one.  So anything A19 and earlier will be limited to the latest version while A20 still has the various versions available (20.0 to 20.6).

Did you try to go to A19.6?

Thx for the reply. Actually no. Just got the push notification for the update and I went with it, then realized my older builds were inaccessible. Now I'm on 20.5.
Super annoying thing as well is that many times when I look or shoot at something I'll get extremely blinding flickering white spots.
Oh well, time to move on I guess. Thx again

21 minutes ago, Firewind said:

Thx for the reply. Actually no. Just got the push notification for the update and I went with it, then realized my older builds were inaccessible. Now I'm on 20.5.
Super annoying thing as well is that many times when I look or shoot at something I'll get extremely blinding flickering white spots.
Oh well, time to move on I guess. Thx again

Most likely 19.6 will run your 19.3 game save just fine. Did you try?

11 minutes ago, Firewind said:

I need a "beta access code"

No, not if you select "alpha19.6" in the dropdown.

Only for the "testing_trunk" (this is an internal tester version). The "alphaXX.X" versions are usually unlocked without a code. ;)

11 hours ago, q123 said:

No, not if you select "alpha19.6" in the dropdown.

Only for the "testing_trunk" (this is an internal tester version). The "alphaXX.X" versions are usually unlocked without a code. ;)

Did select 19.6 but still requires a code. oh well, I'll survive 🤗