Guppy's Fire Mod

Guppycur

On 8/5/2022 at 10:13 AM, Lasher said:

Think I may have found a little bug - when you look up the recipe for Napalm for the flamethrower the UI seems to get a bit stuck and won't display anything BUT the recipe for the naplam.

I can repro this, looking for a solution now.  Should be updated shortly.

...Fixed, thanks for the report. 😃

Guppy,

Thank you for your time and where to go but I honestly can't figure it out and don't know enough of coding except to change numbers of already existing lines of code and or mimic lines to add in other stuff etc. I am definitely confused on this. Like for example you say hay is on your list of flammable but doesn't seem to burn for me on my game. Only wood seems to burn. I am going to test to see if maybe some of my other mods I have are conflicting. 

Update: So I tried with no other mods except 0-Score and your mod installed and corn, grass and hay doesn't burn. I haven't tried others but I am sure I am doing something wrong somehow but just can't figure it out and it bugs me. Basically my ultimate goal would be able to burn down any POI I don't want to the ground and only the dirt left.  This is a great mod so again thank you very much for what you have created.

Edited by Galaktus (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Magnus33john said:

On a whim tried it with undead legacy.

Worked fine except for some odd reason it blocks the unlocking of chests.

Damn near drove through a firenado lol

Effects look great.

Thanks.  I'm amazed sCore worked with UL enough to boot. :)

Hello! This mod looks absolutely delicious and my inner psychotic pyromaniac needs it in my life.

However! Loading just the latest version and the latest version of s-core, I get this on loading every time.

spacer.png

I have tried a few s-core versions, am on 20.5 and launching via a mod launcher (also just tried launching with mods through steam just for the hell of it) and nothing seems to be working. Any ideas or other things I could try? I noticed someone above is having the same issue.

EDIT: So, downloading Score through the launcher made it work. I have no idea why downloading from Git didn't work, but hey, maybe it will fix it. Just downloade 0-S core from the modlet list in the 7 days to die mod launcher.

Edited by TheNitroExpress
found fix (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Magnus33john said:

On a whim tried it with undead legacy.

Worked fine except for some odd reason it blocks the unlocking of chests.

Damn near drove through a firenado lol

Effects look great.

My guess is the og link you used was for a zip?  I'm thinking that zip isn't updated. 

10 minutes ago, Guppycur said:

Yeh so one of the things sCore does is prevents the NRE's from popping up your console.  I had several I didn't even know about. :)

It was the latest but like you i found that score was blocking the popups.

Unexpected :)

10 minutes ago, Guppycur said:

18 hours ago, Guppycur said:

No sure didn't; if you make any changes lemme know what you changed and I'll push your fix. 

I changed the "RepairKitAutomaticRifles" to "resourceRepairKit" - now the fire extinguisher and flamethrower can be repaired.

I also noticed that the fire extinguisher doesn't use up CO2 when used. I'll mess around with that as well.

Edited by vonerich (see edit history)

So yeh the ammo is necessary for it to function the way it does, but my vision never has it available to find.  Like a regular extinguisher, once it's out it's out.  You can refill it from a tank in real life, so I could create a workbench that then requires all that jazz, but I won't.

Then it gets too deep.  Finding smaller tanks with just co2, well they might as well be fire extinguishers.

...but I'll update the repair kit for the flamethrower.  

Fixed more crap (stuff failed silently but it was annoying to see once pointed out, thanks Josh), added some future coming up stuff like the foundation for zombies that die being burned will spawn into burnt zombies (that bit ain't ready yet), and added some colored flames for Josh.