Guppy's Fire Mod

Guppycur

On 9/10/2022 at 11:53 AM, Guppycur said:

That's not supposed to happen anymore.  You've updated to the latest sCore?

Yes, I have the latest sCore and your mod. When I kill a zombie by fire (incendiary round mod), the block below it disappears and a burnt zombie appears. 

1 hour ago, vonerich said:

Yes, I have the latest sCore and your mod. When I kill a zombie by fire (incendiary round mod), the block below it disappears and a burnt zombie appears. 

In any scenario or just specific ones?  I know there used to be code when the entities were on terrain blocks, but this isn't behavior I've yet seen.

6 hours ago, B2M8NUS said:

Except them not cause fire Like choice not to make them cause fire

I meant

You can set them not to cause fires, yes.

3 hours ago, KIEdekka said:

ok, so I did a clean install, verified file integrity, used the mod loader to install some of spherel's mods, and then install your fire mod, and still, nothing works. Am I an idiot? (probably) can someone please tell me how to install sCore

Unzip score into your mods folder, done.

No. The releases section in the repo has not been updated for a long time. Go here: https://github.com/SphereII/SphereII.Mods . Download and use 0-SCore only.

Just a suggestion: Actually it would be better to just publish the 0-SCore as a zip (just like this) or upload it to Gitlab. In this way, we can download the latest 0-SCore more easily.

• 3 weeks later...

Another possible bugette - but it seems like th oil slicks can't be set on fire with flammable crossbow bolts.

Is this intended?

And talking of oil slicks, is it possible to alter their burn time in the configs?

Thanks - and still totally loving this mod.