Texture error, graphics at maximum but does not load some textures

Ayrton

Hello, I need help with a problem that I have had for a long time, it does not load the textures of some objects, I have everything in ultra but it still looks very ugly

I upload a reference image, this game has a mods but I have the same error when I play the native

-I have updated graphics drivers
-GTX 1060 192bit
Ram -32
- 1 Tera M.2
-I5 10 Generation

Please help.

Error 1.png

error 2.png

Edited by Ayrton (see edit history)

It really looks like low resolution graphics, kind of like around 480x640 but that is just a guess. Could one of the mods you are running affect this? Have you tried a vanilla game where you first remove all mods, verify the game files twice then start a Navesgane and look at objects?

7 hours ago, Star69 said:

Realmente parece gráficos de baja resolución, como alrededor de 480x640, pero eso es solo una suposición. ¿Podría uno de los mods que está ejecutando afectar esto? ¿Has probado un juego básico en el que primero eliminas todas las modificaciones, verificas los archivos del juego dos veces y luego inicias un Navesgane y miras los objetos?

the result is the same in the base game and in Navesgane

6 hours ago, Jugginator said:

The best 1060 model only has 6gb of VRAM I believe, so it may be capped out and unable to switch from low res to high res. May want to check to see if you have Dynamic Resolution on.

try activating and deactivating, also change the resolution, but it doesn't work, I really don't know what else to do :(

23 hours ago, Ayrton said:

try activating and deactivating, also change the resolution, but it doesn't work, I really don't know what else to do :(

Excuse me, where can I find the records?

12 hours ago, RipClaw said:

Set the texture quality in the settings to "Half". This sometimes works.

I'll try