Infinite Duke bug?

Kyram

So first off please dont ban me I was just effing around and went to the Trady Jen on my current world and I clicked on my 20k stack of dukes and then hit the max sell button and it was worth 27k. So basically I sold my 20k stack of dukes for 27k stack of dukes. Im not sure if this is a Jen specific bug but I thought I'd put this out they're for the Devs to see. If exploited this is game breaking so unless you want to break your game I wouldnt do this. This was on PC as well, windows to be more specific. I have a screenshot if you need it. Im not sure how to attach it to my post. 

1 hour ago, Kyram said:

So first off please dont ban me I was just effing around and went to the Trady Jen on my current world and I clicked on my 20k stack of dukes and then hit the max sell button and it was worth 27k.

Are you running mods? You must be running a mod.

image.png.66301b909f6ee880f2f5d94631ed67fa.png

20 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

Even if it's a mod, how is this an infinite exploit? Wouldn't it cost more than the 27k you made to buy them back? What makes it an infinite exploit?

I think they mean:

sell 20K dukes for 27K dukes,
sell 27K dukes for  35K dukes,
rinse repeat

9 hours ago, bdubyah said:

Oh, derp. Lol. Should probably not half read things before posting. My bad.

But yeah, if it's a mod then maybe let whoever made it know. Not sure why they would make dukes sellable anyway.

I can think of two reasons:

1) They are using a different form of money - for example paper money

2) The mod put in the exploit in the first place