[A21] - The Winchester - mini overhaul mod - Updated for A21.2 b30

w00kien00kie

@lola10147 I've run some quick tests against A20.6b9 and the game loaded fine with no errors. I also checked that the actions skills were increasing the item level correctly (this was a reported bug).

Would be great if you could give it a go and let me know if you have any issues. This is the download link : 

https://github.com/w00kie-n00kie/TheWinchester/archive/refs/heads/main.zip

As with all mods, please make sure you run the mod in a fresh copy of the game with no other mods installed. 

w00kie

Edited by w00kien00kie (see edit history)

• w00kien00kie changed the title to [A21] - The Winchester - mini overhaul mod - Updated for A21 b324
4 hours ago, w00kien00kie said:

@ktrain Did you download the A21 files? Ive just tested the WMM workstation material timer module in a vanilla game and its working as intended. 

Ill try to sort out a separate post with a list of which modules are standalone :)

Great nevermind, looks like starting a new game sorted it...thanks!

Edited by ktrain
fixed (see edit history)

On 7/18/2023 at 5:59 AM, MrSamuelAdams said:
  • WMMZAirdropSpawnZeds

I have this as a standalone, soon as the plane came in. Got alot of errors. Just wanted to report it. 

I have the same issue on my server. The mod dont work as standalone in a21 at the moment.
Would be great if we can get a working standalone version. :)

21 hours ago, Markezzz said:

I have the same issue on my server. The mod dont work as standalone in a21 at the moment.
Would be great if we can get a working standalone version. :)

Ill try to have a look at that over the weekend.

I am planning to sort out a list of standalone modules but time is short atm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • w00kien00kie changed the title to [A21] - The Winchester - mini overhaul mod - Updated for A21.1 b16

UPDATES FOR A21 

• Actions skills work alongside the new A21 Skill books
  • NEW Trader Quest Map (Available quests show on a map when talking to a Trader)
  • New Game Options
    • Change Heat Map Level
    • Set Trader Sell Price
    • Select Trader Quests Per Tier
  • 12 slot toolbelt added
  • Bigger Backpack
  • Vanilla Game Options persist across new game starts (great for permadeath players)
  • Increase lootbag decay
  • Most modules have been totally refactored so they are more standalone and can now work as individual modlets

Ive updated the first post with details. Ive probably missed some notes so will update as i notice them. 

Ill also being creating a new separate post highlighting the individual modlets :)

• 5 weeks later...