Khaine's A20 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, Lockable Slots, Behemoths, Random Wandering Hordes, etc)

KhaineGB

trying to install the mods through Sphereii's mod launcher. The whole file folder apparently gets downloaded, even if just choosing one mod, but the launcher is not picking it up and installing normally. All other mods I'm installing from other mod makers are working, so I'm figuring it's a github pathing problem. I have gone in and installed them manually from the folder that downloads and they work fine.

5 hours ago, DarkAoRaidenX said:

Yo thanks for the update to the mods. I also was wondering i had Stop zombie stuttering mod for A19 do i still need it/does it still work for A20?

Shouldnt be needed

3 hours ago, Crashus said:

trying to install the mods through Sphereii's mod launcher. The whole file folder apparently gets downloaded, even if just choosing one mod, but the launcher is not picking it up and installing normally. All other mods I'm installing from other mod makers are working, so I'm figuring it's a github pathing problem. I have gone in and installed them manually from the folder that downloads and they work fine.

Install it manually.

1 hour ago, kimsgrim said:

Question about Wandering Horde Frequency, if anyone knows. Can the minimum time be .5? Or does it have to be a whole number?

No. Must be a whole number

31 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

No. Must be a whole number

Could it be 0 ? :D

If yes what could happen? Does mod would try to spawn 2 hordes , just one and next one would be waiting to spawn after first one is decimated.

If this way I could create big or just loong event rarely (and randomly) it would be welcomed (and cursed during gameplay 😛 )

The mod works fine. Turn EAC off.

As per the first post where it says you must have EAC off.

People. PLEASE READ!!!!

On 12/5/2021 at 2:35 AM, KhaineGB said:

C# Modlets (cannot be server only, EAC must be off!!!).

15 Slot Toolbelt - Increases the toolbelt to 15 slots.

^ just to emphasize the point where 15 slot is the first mod in the list and it says "EAC must be off"

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

31 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

Yes.

I literally streamed with the 60 slot backpack and it worked fine.

EAC is already off in my situation. Check the 2 screenshots below. One vanilla and one with KHA19-96BBMFW as the only mod file.

No Condition/Quality bar on the top one.  ( In the backpack inventory)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

spacer.png

spacer.png

NVM think I got it. DL'd the a19 mod with the food/water bars

Good morning! I am running into an issue myself and not sure why, I AM sure it's something I'm doing wrong. :) I am running A20 on a dedicated server.  Most of the mods (particularly the ones that are server side) are working fine, running about a dozen of these modlets.  EAC is turned off in my serverconfig.xml and verified in game, and I have ALL mods copied to Mods folder on both the dedicated server and my steam client side (7 days to die folder under common).  

But with the 15 slot toolbelt, what I see is that with EAC off and running it on both sides, I DO SEE the extra slots.  They appear just fine in my bar.  The behavior is odd though.  I can put items in them and I can hit tab and then click on them, like to use food, but I can't SCROLL through them (using mousewheel or keybindings it just scrolls through the original 1-8 slots), and if I log out, anything in those slots 9-15 vanishes.   

Also having an issue with Return of the Hornet in that the Hornet isn't spawning, I'm not sure why, I am in the forest biome and I saw them plenty before, I was playing Darkness Falls exclusively before A20. :)  Log Spikes on the other hand is working just fine.  

Thanks @KhaineGB.

I'm going to try these out tonight:

3 Slot Forge
12 Slot Crafting Queue
60 Slot Backpack
Food and Water Bars
Lockable Inventory Slots
15 Slot Toolbelt

At a quick look, they all look good.  I did try the 96 Slot Backpack one first, but the right side went a little further and the toolbar covers the last row a bit.  I decided to go with the 60 for now and that one looks perfect.  I'm very interested in trying out the Lockable Inventory Slots modlet.

Hi, I don’t really understand, do I have to change the property name=”Logging” value=”false” to true for it to work ?

I’m on day 5 and I haven’t seen any horde or anything like that, and I spend all that time in a small town on a random map.

I'd like to have the same type of hordes as your Romero Mod, is it possible with that one and maybe one of the mods that add more zombies ?

Hey guys I am so sorry to ask this and I am sure I will feel stupid once I see the answer but what does "EAC" mean and how do I turn it off? I have added about 8 modlets into A20 and I am having this issue that others are having with the 12 slot Toolbelt Mod. I cant use the extra tools slots properly and my items are disappearing. Any help would be much appreciated.

4 minutes ago, jecraig24 said:

Hey guys I am so sorry to ask this and I am sure I will feel stupid once I see the answer but what does "EAC" mean and how do I turn it off? I have added about 8 modlets into A20 and I am having this issue that others are having with the 12 slot Toolbelt Mod. I cant use the extra tools slots properly and my items are disappearing. Any help would be much appreciated.

Theoretically, you'd just update serverconfig.xml and change the EACEnabled line to false.  This is the line on my server:

<property name="EACEnabled"                            value="false"/>  <!-- Enables/Disables EasyAntiCheat -->

I say theoretically because I'm still having those same issues with the 15 slot toolbelt even so.  Not sure what's going on.

EAC = Easy Anti-Cheat, it's the anticheat software used with 7d2d.  It would definitely not like C# and DLL based mods at all. 

Edited by Suboshi (see edit history)