Got Banned For No Reason?

Xera

Pretty much I was talking in general and I @ somebody out of no where and we where joking and all, And then pretty much the admin banned me for the reason: :wave: Sitcker, And I do not mind showing the picture, I'm just not sure how to add the URL.

2 hours ago, Fox said:

The fact that the ban was done by an admin tells me it was a ban within someone's public game server. It definitely didn't happen here, not unless it was an automated ban / spam-o-matic ban.

agreed, and because it was 7dtd game.. they figure we are responsible. :)

but i aint gonna be the one to tell them we have nothing to do with how the game server owners enforce the game.

8 hours ago, meganoth said:

??? Banned in this forum or some other forum like steam? If here, what was your username then? And yes, this should preferably be handled through a private message to any of the moderators.

They were banned from the 7D2D discord. Same user name. Case #1500.

On 11/9/2021 at 4:50 PM, Xera said:

Pretty much I was talking in general and I @ somebody out of no where and we where joking and all, And then pretty much the admin banned me for the reason: :wave: Sitcker, And I do not mind showing the picture, I'm just not sure how to add the URL.

Hello! The reason you were removed from discord was due to the random ping to a random person, then when you were asked to stop you decided to double down and do it again. 

In the future, don't be that guy or gal 😃. I've removed the ban.