Copyright problem on Twitch...

Jost Amman

8 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

Just wanted to bring this topic on Steam to the attention of TFP.

I think you should check this one or you could have some nasty surprises if/when you start doing the Streamers Weekend for A20.

:censored:

honestly if i good understand few people was playing in 7dtd and some of them have turn on TV when they was playing. and this topic is 2019 so i think it will be not problem for streamers. just turn off tv guys :)

1 hour ago, Matt115 said:

honestly if i good understand few people was playing in 7dtd and some of them have turn on TV when they was playing. and this topic is 2019 so i think it will be not problem for streamers. just turn off tv guys :)

Yes, the original post was from 2019, but apparently people have been still having the problem recently.

27 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

Yes, the original post was from 2019, but apparently people have been still having the problem recently.

well i hoped the problem was solved :( but i think this problem is more connected with twitch is conncted more with thing not connected with 7dtd. so i think is problem with random stuff honestly if you even was sitting and do anything on your pc just streaming you could have problem because some idiot turn music loud in his car when you had you window problem. so i think this problem cannot be solved  by TFP but managmeent of twitch must change their politic

8 hours ago, Matt115 said:

well i hoped the problem was solved :( but i think this problem is more connected with twitch is conncted more with thing not connected with 7dtd. so i think is problem with random stuff honestly if you even was sitting and do anything on your pc just streaming you could have problem because some idiot turn music loud in his car when you had you window problem. so i think this problem cannot be solved  by TFP but managmeent of twitch must change their politic

If you ask me, I think all this copyright checks are pure madness.

The tech companies have gone overboard to censor, "protect" and control everything on their platforms.

I stay far away from them as much as I can... :yuck:

Stream Twitch, delete VOD, is what most do these days.  I dunno if that works, or that if you are live on twitch and a sensitive viewer reports them still get you in trouble.

Even legit ingame music can get you in trouble these days.