Facebook comments

friendlyx3

13 minutes ago, Yark said:

In this thread, we love to censor people who hold different opinions. Stay classy.

Naw...it's better to expose the mistaken assumptions and misunderstandings that lead to their "different opinions". The only time someone is banned or their comments deleted is when they aren't classy in what they're saying and even then the insult is the only thing removed so that the opinion itself is still intact.

There are just some who cannot differentiate between articulating what they don't like about the game and personally attacking the developers and other users of the forum. That's why this forum has plenty of criticism about the game but isn't clogged with post after post of toxic and boorish ranting and insults--like FaceBook.

See? I could've just erased your statement but...no need. 

On 4/29/2021 at 11:13 AM, friendlyx3 said:

Has anyone else noticed how every single post on Facebook gets flooded with people that hate this game? Shouldn't there be some sort of moderation or something? Critiquing is one thing but most of it just seems like hateful comments. I guess I just feel like the devs should be replying to these comments and sorting things out with these people.

its the same on twitter too but thats for everything!

10 minutes ago, Roland said:

Naw...it's better to expose the mistaken assumptions and misunderstandings that lead to their "different opinions". The only time someone is banned or their comments deleted is when they aren't classy in what they're saying and even then the insult is the only thing removed so that the opinion itself is still intact.

There are just some who cannot differentiate between articulating what they don't like about the game and personally attacking the developers and other users of the forum. That's why this forum has plenty of criticism about the game but isn't clogged with post after post of toxic and boorish ranting and insults--like FaceBook.

See? I could've just erased -. 

But i did it to you! 

I HAVE THE POWER!

3 hours ago, Roland said:

Naw...it's better to expose the mistaken assumptions and misunderstandings that lead to their "different opinions".

Something tells me you don't feel the same way about more controversial topics, such as crime statistics. 

2 minutes ago, Yark said:

Something tells me you don't feel the same way about more controversial topics, such as crime statistics. 

You lost me. 🤔Why would we discuss the topic of crime statistics in the first place?

On 4/29/2021 at 4:27 PM, n2n1 said:

then why don't we get such news and screenshots, here - on the forum, if it's such a good place?

Why do they transfer news to the forum from some facebook?

What is the reason that developers post first on facebook?

This is one of the reasons why i have become uninterested in this forum now.

The second reason - is a lot of @%$# under each post. Do you have a special excited attitude to human turd there? If you put it even on the forum so that people "use" this "arguments"?

/turd

20 minutes ago, Yark said:

Well there is a big diffrence bettwen being crytical -For example boycoting Paradox dlc to europa universalic , saying what isn't working and making ironical meme - and treat some death ( yeah guys send this messege to Paradox). And yeah people on fb or twitter can be rly toxic, want to trolling or make a argue . @Roland you are doing good job man and your action helped avoided became this forum a mess

10 minutes ago, Roland said:

You lost me. 🤔Why would we discuss the topic of crime statistics in the first place?

Well i think he just wanted to give example what can be controversal he just miss with example

3 minutes ago, SnowDog1942 said:

/turd

Well  s...t is censored but "turd" not? XD i know it be connected with human's turd item but funny enough

4 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Well i think he just wanted to give example what can be controversal he just miss with example

Controversial is okay as long as it is related to the game. Completely non-related topics are going to be shut down. We do censor discussion of politics and religion and also censor advertisers from posting links to their products etc. 

We've had plenty of controversial discussions where the community was split on design decisions. Nobody was silienced because they didn't like the removal of LBD. We STILL get a few people posting about how A16 was the best version of the game and we let them do that.

4 minutes ago, Roland said:

Controversial is okay as long as it is related to the game. Completely non-related topics are going to be shut down. We do censor discussion of politics and religion and also censor advertisers from posting links to their products etc. 

We've had plenty of controversial discussions where the community was split on design decisions. Nobody was silienced because they didn't like the removal of LBD. We STILL get a few people posting about how A16 was the best version of the game and we let them do that.

Yeah that's why i said he miss the point . He propably want to gave a example what can be controversial but he forget it should be connected with game . 

Edited by Matt115 (see edit history)