(A20) Snufkin Weapons Xpansion

arramus

Background and Introduction

In April 2020 Snufkin presented us with 'Snufkin's Server Side WeaponS' which is brought to stability in this A19 Stable expansion version and acts as a base. The original concept was simple, incorporate customised weapons into 7D2D by utilising existing in game assets to create some unique and delightful additions to the current set of weapons. These weapons are admittedly temperamental and buggy at times, more so than their partner vehicle mod, which Snufkin warned us about. For example, it is sometimes necessary to put the weapon back in the backpack and re-add it onto the tool belt if it looks out of place. More importantly though, they are dedicated server stable and server hosts have shared very positive feedback on that.

Snufkin encouraged other modders to take a look at the xmls and see how underused functions could be applied to create these customised features. This Snufkin Weapons Xpansion has taken heed of that encouragement. Snufkin is currently taking a modding sabbatical but has been very open to allow the community to support and expand on the Snufkin line of server side mods and this adds to the Snufkin's Community Pack Server Side Vehicles which aims to be a community project and Snufkin's Server Side Custom Zombies which has been a community restoration and already has multiple variants which expand on the original.

Snufkin Weapons Xpansion Pack - A20 Stable

Download - https://github.com/arramus/Snufkin-Weapons-Xpansion-A20-2021December17

Snufkin Weapons Xpansion Pack - Loot Box Add On - A20 Stable
This is an optional Loot Box Machine. It adds Green, Yellow, Red, and Purple Tickets, respectively Level 1 - 4, to Loot that can be Crafted into a Loot Box of the same corresponding colour. Each Loot Box contains a choice of different weapons that will be awarded with equal chance. The Green Level 1 Loot Box has lower powered weapons than the Purple Level 4 Loot Box. As such probability to find higher level tickets is lower. Players can also craft 10 tickets of 1 colour to make 1 ticket of the next corresponding level.

https://github.com/arramus/Snufkin-Weapons-Xpansion-LootboxAddon-A20-2022February01

The A19 version will remain here for players who wish to remain on that current Stable version. It is already bundled with the A19 Loot Box Add On.

Snufkin Weapons Xpansion Pack - A19 Stable

Download - https://github.com/arramus/Snufkin-Weapons-Xpansion-A19-2021November20

The Snufkin Weapons Xpansion has moved from testing to stable based on positive feedback after intensive testing in multiple community servers. Particular thanks to @BubbaJoe and @Dre who provided much feedback and in depth support in the initial release that continues to directly impact the final build. There are many other community servers out there that have provided valuable support through play testing and feedback, with this mod as standalone, or mixed with the Snufkin Zombies and Vehicles as the whole pack.

Restoration and expansion has been a momentous task. Slawa and oakraven have been there from the beginning with the base mod restoration, but in this expansion Mod, oakraven has branched out from A18 base mod restoration to add additional weapons and features.

There were untold changes that needed to be implemented for the A19 Stable build and they will not be listed here. However, you can always compare the A18 build files with the A19 build if you wish to make a comparison. The A20 update version had 13 primary updates to match loot box changes (Weapons can now only be found in Gun Safes and Wall/Desk Safes) and cosmetic updates. All weapons can be made up to Level 6 and the Loot Box Add On has not be added for A20.

For now, here is what Snufkin Weapons Xpansion offers.

1. Klak Attack Axe (oakraven)

2. Glass Baseball Bat (oakraven)
3. Star Baseball Bat (oakraven)
3. Knife Baseball Bat (oakraven)
5. Metal Bollard Club (oakraven)
6. DCLXVI Zeus (oakraven)

7. arramus Fire (oakraven)

8. Dre X3 (weapons - oakraven / Dre X3 Clucker Round ammo by Dre)

9. oakraven X11 (oakraven)

10. Black Widow (oakraven)

11. Turret lights for the Turret Auger and Default player turrets. (oakraven, Slawa, and arramus)

12. Mod Hats/Clothing/Friends - A variety of hats/clothing/friends that can be placed in the paint slot in appropriate armor head gear for additional buffs. Mods have received localization to explain their function and use. (oakraven)

13. Brainsaw (arramus with complete buff coding from oakraven)

14. Hazard Spear (arramus - requested by Kaelhazard and others)

15. All of Snufkin's Server Side WeaponS restored to A19 Stable and update to A20 (Snufkin with restoration by oakraven and of course Slawa who gave Snufkin so much support from the outset):

Gamma Gun

Newcomen

Stricky Grenade

Hyper Blaster

Vampire Gauntlets

Stun Grenade

Turret Auger

Balrog IX

Kronos XII

Vulcan

Crimson Hunter

Savery

PP-19 Bizon

Polearm

Quad Shotgun

Rail Gun

Thor Hammer

Crossbow Mag

The Loot Box Add On is not essential for the Snufkin Weapons Xpansion Mod to run but adds an interesting complementary element that can enhance the experience. In addition, the Loot Box Add On will also increase your chances for acquiring these weapons through a ticket trading system. The Loot Box Add On will be bundled into the Snufkin Weapons Xpansion Mod folder once it has been updated.

Installation

For Players and Server Admin/Hosts who have never installed a mod before, here are some simple step by step instructions:

1. If you've never installed a mod before, it is necessary to create a mod folder in the main directory, typically (\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die).
If you have a custom install or your server host has modified the installation location, then you may have to explore.

2. Simply make a new folder called Mods (with a capital M to reflect standard nomenclature) in your '7 Days To Die' main directory folder.

3. You can now drag the mod folder directly out of the zipped file and it can be placed directly into the Mods folder. However, there may be a top folder which you do not need. You are looking for a folder that contains a 'ModInfo' file. The folder holding that file will be the one you add to your Mods folder. If you add a folder above that nesting then the game will not be able to see the mod. The top layer will be a single folder and in the second layer you will see a ModInfo.xml file with or without additional folders depending on the mod. Clear instructions on this stage are not possible due to different types of unzip application and their methods. However, this will become elementary once you've launched a few mods.

Does this Mod need to be installed in the server/client host? = YES
Do players also need to install this Mod? = NO

The magic of this mod is that is only needs to be installed in the server/person who has launched the main environment that others join. Enjoy.

The oakraven X11 with powerful .44 Magnum rounds and an X11 propelled grenade reward on each 10th kill.

20201112115842_1.thumb.jpg.297a9939b0b920f71c994a1901688388.jpg

The DCLXVI Zeus - Fires plasma blasts with a mortar like release and low velocity causing electrical 'discomfort' upon impact. However, the fully charged blast emits a high velocity laser like beam with extreme accuracy but at the cost of setting up the shot. A weapon of precision and timing.

20201103180020_1.thumb.jpg.fdd4c8da711953e71b7600d239d1cd72.jpg

20201103120157_1.thumb.jpg.0c41dc2847d8ad70b24b98cf48b4c17a.jpg

20201112115311_1.jpg

20201122194552_1.jpg

Edited by arramus
Updating to Stable - Adding link to new Loot Box Add On (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, Slawa said:

#hype :D

I wish. I needed to make a place marker so I could add the link to the readme files.

It's all uploaded now though Slawa and I'm really glad you are here for that because you supported Snufkin from the very beginning with the base mod and continue to do so. Naturally you are credited as being part of the founding group because of timely bug finds, suggestions, and further development. Snufkin recognised that as do we all.

49 minutes ago, PeNa1979 said:

I tested this GREAT mod offline for now, it looks like it is working on 100% :) i will later test it on my public linux server...

Thank you PeNa. We always really value your feedback because it gives a clear message. We hope for 95%+ function because it was coded and tested and recoded and tested again until it became as close to highly stable as possible. Wishing you well with the Linux. 

Well...

after first test i have those results : all weapons are working, all icons are OK, all weapons normally visible...

But...after adding this mod to server, a part of my base (early build...) was "resetted" to original state...and IDK if is this a error in game or server (this avtually happened to me on one server about 1 year ago...) or it is because this mod...

So , i have to reset server to turn off cheats :D (for testing weapons...) and then i will test it again and see...

But one question i have - are those great weapons CRAFTABLE ??? Because if i type Kronos in workbench...nothing found :O

1 hour ago, PeNa1979 said:

But one question i have - are those great weapons CRAFTABLE ??? Because if i type Kronos in workbench...nothing found 😮

Good question. Here is Snufkin's comment on the crafting capability of these weapons using recipes.

The base version includes the weapons, just a few of them with recipes and obtainable in normal gameplay. With the lootbox addon you get the machine and the lootbox system. You may find tickets on the enemy drops and hardened chests.

Only a few have recipes, as they are prizes for a lootbox system we have on our server. I will add the missing recipes in the future.

I take it that 'obtainable in normal gameplay' refers to looting but I am not 100% sure. Looking in the recipes.xml file the current craftable items are:

Polearm

RailgunAmmo

Energy Cells

Gamma Round

Railgun

CrossbowMag

Thor Hammer

StickyGrenade

Stun Grenade

It is certainly possible to add recipes for all weapons and a server Admin, Catman did that for his own server for the Newcomen weapon so far that I know of.

26 minutes ago, arramus said:

Good question. Here is Snufkin's comment on the crafting capability of these weapons using recipes.

I just changed LOOT.xml, so there is a bigger probability to find those weapons :D lets see how and if it is working :D:D:D

"

lootgroup name="SnufkinCustomWeapons">
  <item name="turretAuger" prob="0.001" />
  <item name="Kronos XII" prob="0.001" />
  <item name="Vulcan" prob="0.001" />
  <item name="CrimsonHunter" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="Savery" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="PP-19 Bizon" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="Polearm" prob="0.001" />
  <item name="QuadShotgun" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="Railgun" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="Thor Hammer" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="CrossbowMag" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="meleeClubBaseballBatGlass" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="meleeClubBaseballBatKnife" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="meleeClubBaseballBatStar" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="metalbollard club" prob="0.001" />"

1 hour ago, Burdog said:

Hello. I am having an issue with Thor Hammer in the crafting menu when clicking on the icon I get a null reference exception error.

Thank you. Just logging off for the night in my time zone and will be back in the morning to check it out and attempt to duplicate it.

2 hours ago, PeNa1979 said:

I just changed LOOT.xml, so there is a bigger probability to find those weapons :D lets see how and if it is working :D:D:D

"

lootgroup name="SnufkinCustomWeapons">
  <item name="turretAuger" prob="0.001" />
  <item name="Kronos XII" prob="0.001" />
  <item name="Vulcan" prob="0.001" />
  <item name="CrimsonHunter" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="Savery" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="PP-19 Bizon" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="Polearm" prob="0.001" />
  <item name="QuadShotgun" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="Railgun" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="Thor Hammer" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="CrossbowMag" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="meleeClubBaseballBatGlass" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="meleeClubBaseballBatKnife" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="meleeClubBaseballBatStar" prob="0.01" />
  <item name="metalbollard club" prob="0.001" />"

Thank you. We can add them all into the loot list in the next update and then consider recipes as well. It'll take a bit of time but we'll get there. First off was to ensure the weapon test went well and as you are considering this stage of the mod, it seems so.

10 hours ago, Burdog said:

Hello. I am having an issue with Thor Hammer in the crafting menu when clicking on the icon I get a null reference exception error.

Hi Burdog,

I tested the Thor Hammer on the crafting table and got the following result.

I was able to construct the Thor Hammer and this image shows it is counting down on the production table.

The thing we need to do now is understand why it is not constructing for you.

20201105114415_1.thumb.jpg.b23d21aeed01b6433c72e49a0572d221.jpg

Please share all of the mods you currently have in your mods folder so we can consider if there are any conflicts with other mods.

As a further test on top of the above SP check, here is the result from a dedicated server just to make sure.

Creation

20201105130204_1.thumb.jpg.bd96181e3dee52b33f8d37d7438672f7.jpg

Completion

20201105130612_1.thumb.jpg.a20a583b9059fe1b09fde4d9663ae3b0.jpg

Function

20201105130639_1.thumb.jpg.28fe21f19b8fc517eeaf53b9b8948561.jpg

Here is an update to the Snufkin Weapons Xpansion.

https://github.com/arramus/Snufkin-Weapons-Xpansion-A19-Stable-Test2020Nov05

This update contains the following:

1. Recipe for the 'Zeus' ammo.

The Zeus uses the same expenditure as the Rail Gun to maintain balance. 4 iron darts and 4 forged steel. Expensive for sure but on full charge this weapon is something special.

20201105133111_1.thumb.jpg.dad8e2f92dcddc64d16bdc09ab0c7ac8.jpg

2. Update to loot.

As recipes are not fully implemented for each weapon as of yet because this will take time to consider what skill needs to be achieved and what resources should be required, all weapons are obtainable from a specific type of loot box. The 'hardened' reinforced chest.

These are much more prevalent in A19 than A18 as a lot of the new Prefabs contain them and Snufkin Weapons Xpansion items will be easier to find.

The loot settings are a Work In Progress and on the more generous side for the purpose of testing. However, for server hosts who are not using the loot container Add On, or are not able to edit the recipes, this ensures all of the weapons are now obtainable through player looting and not through Creative Mode access.

20201105122702_1.thumb.jpg.707e89f33150bfb12d26de8ac4e7666c.jpg

A ticket on this occasion as the Loot Container Add On is also incorporated.

20201105122709_1.thumb.jpg.7d10cd4e4c920b28c4cf4e38d311ecd2.jpg

Another single grenade to add to my existing 29990.

20201105122410_1.thumb.jpg.65f9dc07b4fd9c06ab10015f1b12db29.jpg

In addition, the loot probability has been tweaked as follows.

<configs>
<append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id='41']">
		<item group="SnufkinCustomWeapons" prob="0.1" count="1"/>
	</append>
<insertBefore xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='groupHeroChestLoot']" >
	<lootgroup name="SnufkinCustomWeapons">
		<item name="Gamma Gun" prob="0.0025"/> <!--Projectile Weapon--> 		
		<item name="Newcomen" prob="0.0025"/> <!--Projectile Weapon-->
		<item name="StickyGrenade" prob="0.01"/> <!--Projectile Weapon-->		
		<item name="HyperBlaster" prob="0.0025"/> <!--Projectile Weapon-->		
		<item name="Vampire Gauntlets" prob="0.01"/> <!--Melee Weapon-->
		<item name="Stun Grenade" prob="0.01"/> <!--Projectile Weapon-->		
		<item name="turretAuger" prob="0.0025"/> <!--Melee Weapon-->
		<item name="Balrog IX" prob="0.0025"/> <!--Melee Weapon-->
		<item name="Kronos XII" prob="0.0025"/> <!--Projectile Weapon-->		
		<item name="Vulcan" prob="0.0025"/> <!--Projectile Weapon-->
		<item name="CrimsonHunter" prob="0.0025"/> <!--Projectile Weapon-->
		<item name="Savery" prob="0.0025"/> <!--Projectile Weapon-->
		<item name="PP-19 Bizon" prob="0.0025"/> <!--Projectile Weapon-->
		<item name="Polearm" prob="0.01"/> <!--Melee Weapon-->
		<item name="QuadShotgun" prob="0.0025"/> <!--Projectile Weapon-->
		<item name="Railgun" prob="0.0025"/> <!--Projectile Weapon-->
		<item name="Thor Hammer" prob="0.01"/> <!--Melee Weapon-->
		<item name="CrossbowMag" prob="0.0025"/> <!--Projectile Weapon-->
<!--Xpansion Pack Additions-->
		<item name="klakAttack" prob="0.01"/> <!--Melee Weapon-->
		<item name="meleeClubBaseballBatGlass" prob="0.01"/> <!--Melee Weapon-->
		<item name="meleeClubBaseballBatKnife" prob="0.01"/> <!--Melee Weapon-->
		<item name="meleeClubBaseballBatStar" prob="0.01"/> <!--Melee Weapon-->
		<item name="metalbollard club" prob="0.01"/> <!--Melee Weapon-->
		<item name="DCLXVIZeus" prob="0.0025"/> <!--Projectile Weapon-->	

</lootgroup>
</insertBefore> 

</configs>

This allows any one of these items an overall 10% chance to be found in the reinforced chest. On top of that, I believe there are further probabilities linked to each individual item with Melee Weapons and Grenades seeing an extended 1 in 100 chance to appear. While Projectile Weapons have an extended 1 in 400 chance to appear.

These settings will need to be tweaked based on feedback but at least all weapons are now out there to loot.

20201105122410_1.jpg

A new weapon was added and removed in a roll back because of an ammo issue which caused a deficit reload. It's undergoing maintenance. As always, please back up your Worlds and Players when adding test projects. One good thing about this mod is the next id in line is the Add On Mod Jail Ticket which I received upon entering a non rolledback server.

Edited by arramus (see edit history)

Ok, had to comment out the blaster fire in sounds.xml again in this new version. I'm also getting this error and can't figure out where to find this loot id 950 so i can shift it to an unused number. Any thoughts on which direction to look would be appreciated. 

2020-11-04T23:59:55 302.286 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'loot.xml' failed
2020-11-04T23:59:55 302.286 EXC Duplicate lootlist entry with id 950
Exception: Duplicate lootlist entry with id 950
  at LootFromXml+<LoadLootContainers>d__1.MoveNext () [0x000f0] in <8966b1f384fe4ecab81b938f521bef70>:0 
  at ThreadManager+<CoroutineWrapperWithExceptionCallback>d__40.MoveNext () [0x00044] in <8966b1f384fe4ecab81b938f521bef70>:0 
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
Logger:masterLogException(Exception)
Logger:Exception(Exception)
Log:Exception(Exception)
<>c__DisplayClass50_0:<loadSingleXml>b__2(Exception)
<CoroutineWrapperWithExceptionCallback>d__40:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

46 minutes ago, magejosh said:

Ok, had to comment out the blaster fire in sounds.xml again in this new version. I'm also getting this error and can't figure out where to find this loot id 950 so i can shift it to an unused number. Any thoughts on which direction to look would be appreciated. 

I watched your videos and could see mods are a big part of your gamestyle, and having an id 950 confirms that. The final loot container id value in the default files appears to be 145. This mod has added the weapons to loot container id 41 which is the hardened reinforced chest. In addition, the loot box Add On appends loot boxes 41, 61, 70, 71, and 73. which is again the hardened reinforced chest, and buried loot, zombie bag loot, strong zombie bag loot, and boss bag loot respectively. I don't see any new additions. I can't find any other instances of id for loot containers. I wonder if there is a mod installed which calls on any of these ids and causes conflict.

Checking up on sounds had been very brief and no more in depth than running through each weapon in live gameplay. What's happening to the Blaster sound from your end?

5 minutes ago, arramus said:

I watched your videos and could see mods are a big part of your gamestyle, and having an id 950 confirms that. The final loot container id value in the default files appears to be 145. This mod has added the weapons to loot container id 41 which is the hardened reinforced chest. In addition, the loot box Add On appends loot boxes 41, 61, 70, 71, and 73. which is again the hardened reinforced chest, and buried loot, zombie bag loot, strong zombie bag loot, and boss bag loot respectively. I don't see any new additions. I can't find any other instances of id for loot containers. I wonder if there is a mod installed which calls on any of these ids and causes conflict.

Checking up on sounds had been very brief and no more in depth than running through each weapon in live gameplay. What's happening to the Blaster sound from your end?

i believe the blaster sound is another duplicate issue from the wasteland mod. I forgot i added a couple new mods to the mix though so I'm going through the new ones to try and track down this loot id 950 issue. 

But yeah, I am playing around with a lot of mods as it's something I never let myself try before and i play vanilla enough with my friends. Here's my output log if you want to see a list of the mods and errors. I've been going through the new mods I added this week and so far none of the loot.xml files have an id=950 in them.

Thanks for the response arramus. Your work has definitely added hundred if not thousands more hours of engaging playability and versatility so thank you for everything you are doing with these epic mods.

output_log__2020-11-05__00-57-20.txt

I think that maybe the error occurs due to the fact that I'm playing in the assembly with the Darkness Falls Mod, but usually if there are any incompatibilities between the mods, the error appears immediately during the loading of the level, but with this mod there were no errors during loading.   I apologize if the problem was current in my build.

37 minutes ago, Burdog said:

I think that maybe the error occurs due to the fact that I'm playing in the assembly with the Darkness Falls Mod, but usually if there are any incompatibilities between the mods, the error appears immediately during the loading of the level, but with this mod there were no errors during loading.   I apologize if the problem was current in my build.

No problem. I expect Darkness Falls has some very unique features and things like this will only become apparent when you actually attempt to call on them while in game. I hope it hasn't destroyed your player status. It was fortunate the warning appeared as these can be game breaking if they are allowed to go through.

3 hours ago, magejosh said:

i believe the blaster sound is another duplicate issue from the wasteland mod. I forgot i added a couple new mods to the mix though so I'm going through the new ones to try and track down this loot id 950 issue. 

But yeah, I am playing around with a lot of mods as it's something I never let myself try before and i play vanilla enough with my friends. Here's my output log if you want to see a list of the mods and errors. I've been going through the new mods I added this week and so far none of the loot.xml files have an id=950 in them.

Thanks for the response arramus. Your work has definitely added hundred if not thousands more hours of engaging playability and versatility so thank you for everything you are doing with these epic mods.

output_log__2020-11-05__00-57-20.txt 66.58 kB · 2 downloads

I searched and searched and searched and can see approximately 75 mods in your folder as well as an archive folder which may contain even more that aren't being used at present. The only causes for concern were the raft mod and Snufkin's vehicles as that contains a raft which Snufkin shared it was modelled on. However, if they have been running together in the past that won't be the issue.

The challenge is physically opening all the mod files and looking for that potentially single entry. How helpful was the console warning in offering information that may not have appeared in the log.

6 hours ago, magejosh said:

output_log__2020-11-05__00-57-20.txt 66.58 kB · 3 downloads

A little bird whispered in my ear that WhiteRiverToC_Spirit_of_Vengence mod has the same loot 950 951 951.

The current build was updated to remove a new weapon which caused a negative deficit for ammo. Apologies on that. Servers were not responding well to it at all. This mod is still in Test mode as the file name presents and please back up all World and Player data before trying anything. It was thoroughly tested but slipped through as the weapon was never fully depleted while testing. It was a burst fire weapon with multiple rounds at once but didn't know when to stop....

We tested a Roll Back without using a backup World on the chance that the next in line ID would come into effect. It worked just fine and ironically was the Loot Add On Jail Ticket.... Live and learn.

Edited by arramus (see edit history)

8 hours ago, magejosh said:

output_log__2020-11-05__00-57-20.txt 66.58 kB · 4 downloads

Do you have the snufin server vehicles? That mods loot.xml amends and adds 950 (and a few others like 951). I had to delete the loot.xml file amendment file that added those and then edit the entityclass.xml file to change the loot numbers to something without a conflict (<property name="LootListAlive" value="950"/>). (to get it to work with darkness falls).  I think i used 76-77-78 or 77-78-79 (can't remember). Best thing to do when adding mods is to add 2, boot up. Run around. Then add 2 more. If a conflict pops up easier to track down. Never add 5 plus at at time (unless someone else has tested or same author). 

Edited by Dre (see edit history)

46 minutes ago, Dre said:

Best thing to do when adding mods is to add 2, boot up. Run around. Then add 2 more. If a conflict pops up easier to track down. Never add 5 plus at at time (unless someone else has tested or same author). 

Wise move. I was unfamiliar with id sequencing for Unity or maybe just 7D2D as it wasn't really an issue with other games I played and modded as they used unique naming based on a chosen name and not a next in line id. An id may have been applied automatically for these names somewhere while rendering but this has been one of the major upsets I've seen in this forum for modded content and compatibility.

It was in fact a conflict between the white river spirit of vengeance quest mod and the snufkins server side vehicles. I just changed the loot id by +3 for the quest and no more conflicts at all. Thank You all for your help! Sorry for assuming it was this mod, i knew the blaster fire issue was from the sounds.xml and just assumed the next problem was connected. 

2 minutes ago, magejosh said:

It was in fact a conflict between the white river spirit of vengeance quest mod and the snufkins server side vehicles. I just changed the loot id by +3 for the quest and no more conflicts at all. Thank You all for your help! Sorry for assuming it was this mod, i knew the blaster fire issue was from the sounds.xml and just assumed the next problem was connected. 

No worries. It's all connected together somewhere in that long string of ids.....

I hope for an alternative to this system which can assign new ids in real time when such conflicts occur.

2 minutes ago, arramus said:

No worries. It's all connected together somewhere in that long string of ids.....

I hope for an alternative to this system which can assign new ids in real time when such conflicts occur.

No kidding, hopefully the new optimizations they are talking about in the a20 dev streams really do optimize things. 

Here is an update for a new addition, stability, and recipe features:

https://github.com/arramus/Snufkin-Weapons-Xpansion-A19-Stable-Test2020Nov06

1. This update brings a new weapon, the Arramus Fire. It offers a craftable weapon/craftable ammo that fires an individual incendiary projectile which will hit the ground and explode much like a molotov. Arramus Fire holds 20 projectiles in its magazine and will serve players best as a suppression weapon. Direct hits will cause hit damage while a spread of flames with cause additional over time damage. It is a highly inaccurate weapon while standing with shots falling over a 70 degree or so arc. However, while walking and moving while in a crouch accuracy increases and you'll see the screen targets come closer together. A direct hit and fire damage can eliminate a low level entity. However, a higher level entity such as the Demolisher will see a 25% HP reduction with a direct hit and fire damage.

20201106123317_1.thumb.jpg.84f5cf039c79a660e244a582e7f736c4.jpg

20201106123017_1.thumb.jpg.d45c6a8e1e7dae1c75e966708ebee89f.jpg

2. Recipes have been added for the DCLXVI Zeus and, as mentioned, Arramus Fire. The DCLXVI Zeus will take an Impact Driver in order to construct it. As such it does not carry a progression flow since the Impact Driver is level/stage dependent already. In addition, all recipes now show in their requisite areas on the Workbench by using a small tag <property name="Group" value="Ammo/Weapons"/> should you ever wish to construct a weapon by yourself. Ammo that was produced on the Chemistry Table have now been moved to the Workbench in the same spirit of the Molotov which uses Gas Fuel but remains on the Workbench.

This addition and changes 'add quality of life' updates for extra weapon fun and easier access to crafting.

20201106133048_1.thumb.jpg.0304b61becd155bd27217e9db3c38c7d.jpg