Zombie ruck march

Deadmeat

Apologies in advance for the lack of screenshot (rook). Has anyone else had an all-soldier wandering horde show up? I looked out and saw a half dozen soldiers marching in step in an orderly line!! Love it! Old habits die hard (or more accurately are undead).

Just now, Deadmeat said:

Apologies in advance for the lack of screenshot (rook). Has anyone else had an all-soldier wandering horde show up? I looked out and saw a half dozen soldiers marching in step in an orderly line!! Love it! Old habits die hard (or more accurately are undead).

Yeah, I see it once in a while. I believe there is only one line in the xml, so it's pretty rare to see.
First time I saw one was in A16.

2 minutes ago, Ramethzer0 said:

I've yet to see one, but if you have - I'll be very looking forward to it again!

More likely to see early on in the wastelands (I got trapped at trader Rekt's for a bit due to one that surrounded it while I was inside lol), but I've seen a couple.

4 minutes ago, Jugginator said:

More likely to see early on in the wastelands (I got trapped at trader Rekt's for a bit due to one that surrounded it while I was inside lol), but I've seen a couple.

That is the kinda scenario I was expecting.  The last time it happened to me, I was in a junkyard on the edge of the Burning Biome back in A16.  I literally didn't hear anything and then all the sudden ROAR.. surrounded!  Damn ninja zombie bears knocked me clear outta my boots.

My response to this was: "That's right, b*@#$^.  That's what it takes to kill ME damnit."

Welcome to Gamestage 44 (or possibly 94 or 144)!

gamestages.xml

<spawner name="WanderingHorde"> <!-- These will wrap around at 50. -->
    <gamestage stage="01"><spawn group="wanderingHordeStageGS1"        num="05" maxAlive="30" duration="09"/></gamestage>
    <gamestage stage="44"><spawn group="ZombieSoldierGroup"        num="09" maxAlive="30" duration="09"/></gamestage>

Archived