Vehicle Madness for A21

Ragsy 2145

12 minutes ago, Guppycur said:

So I grabbed the download, extracted the Wrecks2.unity3d and didn't find it corrupt.  I'd recommend re-downloading the mod and unzipping just that zip?

did that already and nothing 

I think its worth to mention that when i removed everything about Wrecks2.unity3d even from all xml then it started mentioning Wrecks3.unity3d
Or maybe it got something to do with other mods that are on the server?

• 1 month later...

So I have a question. Recently I found and repaired an Armored Cobra. Which is totally awesome. Fast, decent fuel...lots of fun. Fast forward like a week and I finally have enough damage on it that it was going to need repairs. UNTIL...I saw that the damage model for it is AWESOME! Basically Ghost Rider's car with the flames coming out of the supercharger. I was wondering what would need to be modified to make that damaged model the permanent model. I am Absolutely NOT a Unity coder, so simple is my friend.

Thanks

Genma

PS...the vehicles and all the work that went into them is pretty damn awesome. You guys should call TFP and tell them to buy your stuff!

Hi folks, the mod is amazing but I have a pretty serious issue. The vehicle repair kits don't work. I've found a RepairableSedan in the world, crafted a SedanRepairTool and couldn't get it to work. Left click, right click, F, R, E, nothing worked when I had the tool in hand and was pointing at the sedan. Have you guys had this problem before? How can I fix this?

Edited by BlackTempest (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a problem with the vehicules what are add or replace the originals vehicules because they are not in the localisation file, and they are not traduct. I can't traduce them coz they are in 'blockplaceholders.xml' and I can't touch this file...

I can traduct them in, but in that case I change the original language and that is not good. And peraps, there is links to other things that would be corrupt by this. I think and hope, it is possible to add the new vehicules and blocks to the localisation file but I don't know how.

I will made some test about this, but some help would be appreciate ;)

Rygastan

Edited by Rygaldo (see edit history)

On 6/1/2023 at 5:53 PM, Rygaldo said:

Hi,

I have a problem with the vehicules what are add or replace the originals vehicules because they are not in the localisation file, and they are not traduct. I can't traduce them coz they are in 'blockplaceholders.xml' and I can't touch this file...

I can traduct them in, but in that case I change the original language and that is not good. And peraps, there is links to other things that would be corrupt by this. I think and hope, it is possible to add the new vehicules and blocks to the localisation file but I don't know how.

I will made some test about this, but some help would be appreciate ;)

Rygastan

I would hold back for a while if I were you and really appreciate you have made a french translation for Vehicle Madness  :).  

The A21 Update to the base game will be out soon and theres a new version in progress with even more vehicles and blocks and items ...... also localization has been changed accordingly .

Regards

Ragsy !!

Edited by Ragsy 2145 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 6:59 AM, Guppycur said:

Got a pic of it?

...but the reality is, I don't think any of us have *made* any of the models, just downloaded them somewhere and converted them to driveable vehicles.

I *finally* found another one in the wild it was on Rebirth. I grabbed a screeny this time. I'd do backflips if someone could make a driveable version with chocolate brown paint with rims and grill in gold.

This was a vehicle My father left me when he passed, 40+ years in my life... so cruising in it post apocalypse would be over the top.

A20.7_2023-06-29_20-18-46.jpg

Edited by smithsguild
added info & improve clarity of request (see edit history)

21 hours ago, smithsguild said:

I *finally* found another one in the wild it was on Rebirth. I grabbed a screeny this time. I'd do backflips if someone could make a driveable version with chocolate brown paint and rims and grill in gold.

This was a vehicle My father left me when he passed, 40+ years in my life... so cruising in it post apocalypse would be over the top.

Ah that one ...yes i can make a drivable version of that one no problem , might have to wait for the color change as will need to do texture work and find a set of the wheels for it .... or see if i can find a better version as I am currently upgrading vehicles in Vehicle Madness

Regards

Ragsy !!

43 minutes ago, Dragonchampion said:

How long do you think it'd be, Ragsy? Should I wait for the mod for my next playthrough and wait to play, or should I just play a playthrough because it'll take a while?

I can make it a seperate modlet for you if you like and you can build it like the vanilla vehicles ..... but I am busy updating other stuff at the moment .  

Keep on your playthrough as it may take a while due to above but i will get to it as soon as i can

Ragsy !!

48 minutes ago, Ragsy 2145 said:

I can make it a seperate modlet for you if you like and you can build it like the vanilla vehicles ..... but I am busy updating other stuff at the moment .  

Keep on your playthrough as it may take a while due to above but i will get to it as soon as i can

Ragsy !!

I'd take it in any color, add in vanilla friendly is just making it irresistible for all my 7d2d needs! ( I will gladly await in my Father's colors for VM A21 compatible if it happens you'll hear the geek squeak all the way from Georgia!!!)

Bonus geek points if when you drop it, you could name it "Smith's Dad's Truck" in memoriam of my Dad.

Edited by smithsguild (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Leo87 said:

will this be coming to alpha 21? and when will the busses be added? i love the mod and cant wait to see more!

Yes we are updating it for A21 ... and busses are in next version of VM along with the working stiffs and mo power trucks plus some new vehicles and some updated versions of older stuff.   It wont be very soon as we have a lot to sort out for A21 version

20230628011051_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Ragsy 2145 said:

Yes we are updating it for A21 ... and busses are in next version of VM along with the working stiffs and mo power trucks plus some new vehicles and some updated versions of older stuff.   It wont be very soon as we have a lot to sort out for A21 version

20230628011051_1.jpg

take all the time yall need for now we'll be using byudbas UH60 and the duster until VM is ready

On 6/30/2023 at 9:54 PM, Ragsy 2145 said:

Ragsy !!

I really appreciate the offer, Ragsy, but I'm more wanting the natural-spawning and repairable vehicles for immersion's purposes. If that can't be done easily, then I'll wait for you for when you update! There's no rush.