Alpha 19 Optimisation

Zephyrine

I bought the game some time ago and just tested alpha 19, and still have a Ryzen 7 - 2700X and an NVIDIA GTX 1660 + 16GB RAM. I still can't get your game to run properly with stable FPS..so here's my question. Will the optimization of the game be offered in DLC? Will it be necessary to pay there?

I have components of lower tier than you and can maintain an average of 50 fps.

Ryzen 5 2600

MSI Radeon RX580 8g

Also 16Gb or RAM

So there's a way to achieve something similar if not better than me with your stuff. If you want, i can write down my specific setting adjustments when i get home.

I have a GTX 980TI and have a solid 60FPS all the time. perhaps something else is running on your system sucking up resources and messing your FPS up. Perhaps your computer needs optimized and not necessarily 7DTD.

It's so strange, when players buy high computer system, litter it and then go on forum to complain about bad optimization in game, which is under develop... I have lower system, but stable 50-60 fps. Technically I understand, that 7DTD have basic optimization, of course there is no limit to perfection, but firstly you need to check your computer. Something like that.

Play with the video settings. Find what works for you. That system can for sure run at stable fps and look good while doing it.  Shadows and reflections make a big difference and lower terrain quality to lowest. Big impact and you'll not even see the difference visually.

Archived