FreakUK's Modlets

FreakUK

Convenient 1-stop listing of my modlets. Unless otherwise stated, assume ALL my mods are client side - which means they need to be installed on both the server AND client, due to custom icon(s)/assets.

FRK Armor Mods (A19): Nexus / Google Drive ***Needs to be installed on both the server AND client sides, due to custom icon(s)/assets***

Adds a backpack mod (+15 carry weight), Ultimate Goggles (combine looter goggles, nerd glasses, etc), and sprung boots mod(Upgraded version of impact bracing mod - increasing jump height)

------------------------------------------

FRK Beehive (A19): Nexus / Google Drive ***Needs to be installed on both the server AND client sides, due to custom icon(s)/assets***

Adds a beehive to the game to automatically generate honey!

spacer.png

FRK Chicken Coop (A19): Nexus / Google Drive ***Needs to be installed on both the server AND client sides, due to custom icon(s)/assets***

Adds a Chicken Coop to generate eggs and feathers.

spacer.png

FRK Craftable Candy (A19): Nexus / Google Drive ***Needs to be installed on both the server AND client sides, due to custom icon(s)/assets***

Kinda does what it says on the tin - Allows crafting of the candies in-game.

Ties each of the different types of candy to a perk (at level 1). (Or, get lucky, and find the schematic to unlock them all!)

DemolitionsExpert → AtomJunkies
FromTheShadows → CovertCats
LuckyLooter → EyeKandy
SalvageOperations → Hackers
Physician → HealthBar
LockPicking → JailBreakers
Electrocutioner → NerdTats
Parkour → Oh@%$*#!zDrops
Miner69r → RockBusters
Brawler → SkullCrushers
BetterBarter → SugarButts

All recipes for the candies use Sugar and animal fat, plus 1 more ingredient, which differs for each candy.

Sugar can be crafted from candies, or found in loot.

Sugar and Candy are crafted in the Chemistry station.

FRK_Dev_Drugs (A19): Nexus / Google Drive ***Needs to be installed on both the server AND client sides, due to custom icon(s)/assets***

Adds six new drugs to the dev section of the creative menu:

Dev: Amnesia! - Works like the dev respec potion, except it also clears all vanilla schematics!

Dev: Hurt Me! - Apply numerous physical debuffs. Sprained limbs, bleeds, concussion, etc.

Dev: Ipecac! - Give yourself Dysentary, and reduce your food and water by 50-60%

Dev: Ouchie! - Give yourself an abration.

Dev: Slice! - Give yourself a laceration (and associated infection/bleed chance).

Dev: 'tis but a scratch! - Break your arm and leg.

Obviously, these are of no use for a normal playthrough - they're strictly for testing mods. I needed a couple of them for a personal project, so thought I'd release them incase they're of use to another modder.

FRK_Schematics (A18/19): Nexus / Google Drive ***Needs to be installed on both the server AND client sides, due to custom icon(s)/assets***

Adds a workstation where you can craft most mod schematics, and some item and weapon schematics.

Work station is gated behind Advanced Engineering Rank 3, but the schematic CAN be found in the wild!

spacer.png

FRK_Ammo_Crafting (A19): Nexus / Google Drive ***Needs to be installed on both the server AND client sides, due to custom icon(s)/assets***

Changes Ammunition crafting to require specific sized casings and tips.

One thing that has always bugged me about this game, is that ammo crafting is dumbed down TOO much - all casings are the same, all tips are the same size... So I made a mod to fix it lol.

Adds Steel ammo for all 3 calibers. (9mm, 7.62mm, .44)
Bullet tips now have to be crafted for each caliber. (9mm, 7.62mm, .44)
Bullet casings now have to be crafted for each caliber. (9mm, 7.62mm, .44)
All bullets require primers
Shotgun Ammo now altered. All components require individual crafting (cases, primers, shot/slug).

Primers are crafted at a Chemistry station, Tips and Casings in the forge, as before.

Crafting of primers requires Demolition expert rank 1.

Crafting costs for tips and casings adjusted slightly.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by FreakUK (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, FreakUK said:

Convenient 1-stop listing of my modlets.

FRK Armor Mods: Nexus / Google Drive

Adds a backpack mod (+15 carry weight), Ultimate Goggles (combine looter goggles, nerd glasses, etc), and sprung boots mod(Upgraded version of impact bracing mod - increasing jump height)

FRK Beehive: Nexus / Google Drive

Adds a beehive to the game to automatically generate honey!

spacer.png

FRK Chicken Coop: Nexus / Google Drive

Adds a Chicken Coop to generate eggs and feathers.

spacer.png

Thanks FreakUK for the mods.
Beehive is what I was missing, I have only changed it a little in the way of honey, I have added bees and wasps.

The chicken coop is great.

Edited by Gouki (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, AmethystLainey said:

Thanks , love these ideas is there a non account needing way to get them like modlauncher or just a zip file here in the forums?

Google Drive - should be able to just click the download button :) No need to be logged in.

Just now, AmethystLainey said:

That looks like it worked now to actually test out the mods

Let me know if you encounter any issues - just remember, the beehive and the chicken coop take 2.5 hours REAL Time to "fill"

4 minutes ago, AmethystLainey said:

the default time will be just about 1.15 in game day

on 2 hour days then. Can it be edited ? to be like a once in game day kinda thing?

Lol I realised when I posted my last reply that I'd actually uploaded the test versions of the mods - so they'll "fill" every 2 minutes or so :classic_sad:

To change the timing, edit blocks.xml and change this line:

<property name="GrowthRate" value="150"/>

to however many real-life minutes you want ( so, if you're playing 60 minute days, and want once a day, change it to about 45, etc)

9 minutes ago, AmethystLainey said:

TY much, Lets test this out :)

Now the question is are they moveable like stations?

Nope, but destroying them will place one in your inventory, so it can be re-placed. That way, they don't have to be inside your land-claim area :classic_smile:

The Craftable Candy mod spits an error with from items.xml with dev not being a valid value. Also broke items in general and wiped my character.

Presumably this is from the test item <item name="noCandy"> in the Craftable Candy mod items.xml  to unlearn the recipes.

a19b178

Edit:

Changing dev to Dev fixes the error.

Edited by Skullfracture
solution (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Skullfracture said:

The Craftable Candy mod spits an error with from items.xml with dev not being a valid value. Also broke items in general and wiped my character.

Presumably this is from the test item <item name="noCandy"> in the Craftable Candy mod items.xml  to unlearn the recipes.

a19b178

Edit:

Changing dev to Dev fixes the error.

Balls - I thought I'd removed that before I uploaded it!

It most definitely should NOT have wiped your character AT ALL - I'll take a look now (and reupload without the noCandy lol)

Mod reuploaded.

Thanks for the report, @Skullfracture.