What's this?

AzocK

1 minute ago, AzocK said:

Can someone tell me whats this? I found a purple light blinking underground and I found that. Can't interact with it, it's just there. imageproxy.php?img=&key=39d1d7f5e2929937

dwedwe.png

Are you running a mod?

Sounds to me like a mesh or texture that is not loaded or loading correctly.

3 minutes ago, Darthjake said:

Are you running a mod?

Sounds to me like a mesh or texture that is not loaded or loading correctly.

No, nothing. A white point with a purple aura has appeared in the distance and I found that.

Did you try hitting it? In some games coins, mushrooms and flowers may come out lol...

Joking aside, that is the symbol that a block has change or is missing from your blocks.xml file.  Your probably running an old save and need to start a new one.

1 minute ago, Laz Man said:

Did you try hitting it? In some games coins, mushrooms and flowers may come out lol...

Joking aside, that is the symbol that a block has change or is missing from your blocks.xml file.  Your probably running an old save and need to start a new one.

If I continue with the game as it is, will it not disappear? I'm not an Italian plumber, I don't know how to beat it to make it disappear

Just now, AzocK said:

If I continue with the game as it is, will it not disappear? I'm not an Italian plumber, I don't know how to beat it to make it disappear

Unless you restore the missing/changed block it will always be there.  The easiest fix is to start a new game.

2 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Unless you restore the missing/changed block it will always be there.  The easiest fix is to start a new game.

And I was thinking it was some kind of easter egg... jajajajaj thx for the help mate

Something similar happened on my map as well. Got some random glass blocks in the Burnt biome but yea, figured I finish my project before starting a new map, since it isn't so gamebreaking.
For experimental it is still quite stable but yea, you tend to get stuff like this if you don't start a new map.

15 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Normally only happens when the devs change a block name or remove a block entirely.  In this case it was probably some old trash blocks that were replaced with the new HD ones.

It's weird because the block was surrounded by rocks that all had the same texture and were 10/15 blocks deep in to the ground. 

Archived