Controls I'm still learning about!

8 hours ago, bjurney said:

Maybe obvious, but something I learned a couple months back is you can use bandages and first aid kits on other players using RMB. The animation makes it look like you are applying it to yourself, but the other player benefits from it. 

Are you sure this is working?  Last I heard the feature was broken.

1 hour ago, FA_Q2 said:

Are you sure this is working?  Last I heard the feature was broken.

It worked in 18.4 which is when I learned about it. Can’t say for A19 though. If it is broken, hopefully it will start working again very soon. 

19 hours ago, FA_Q2 said:

4x4 for looting and questing for the storage, gyro for the speed and efficiency (particularly for those mass store runs) and motorcycle for quick transport to locations around 500m or less away.

How is that on topic?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2020 at 1:12 PM, FA_Q2 said:

Vehicles were brought up.  Sorry I expounded on it 🙄

Everyone is a critic.

hahahaha

So I learned 2 things recently.

1. I accidentally stopped following posts I created.... UGH! <--ok not 7d2d, but forums.

2. I LOVE THIS ONE! when in creative menu OR selecting blocks and there are multiple pages.... mouse scroll wheel lets you change pages quickly! OMG. TIME SAVER!!!! 

When you get out of a vehicle on a slope, the vehicle will start rolling down, unless you first come to a full stop using the break.  By holding Spacebar (break ON) and only getting out after you stop fully, the vehicle then stays where you left it. 

No more running after you gyrocopter into the ravine.

Archived