Few things messed up in new Alpha

Frag_de_Muerte

1. The Auger. OMG. Please change the sound. It's horrible. Bullet ricochets? Really? Please change it back.

2. Steel Knuckles. The regular attack doesn't work. I can't hit anything with steel knuckles unless I'm actually right next to it. Power attack is fine. But, it's seriously borked. I had a whole build around steel knuckles. Now it's toast.

3. Lost control of player's first person view. It is like when your mouse is broken and not working. I know the mouse is working fine because as soon as I press Esc I can see my mouse moving normally.

1 hour ago, Sydious said:

You should report bugs following Hated's post or it won't be seen.

And since Hated forgot to post the link to the bug report forum: The link can be found following the link on a red background that is on top of every forum page

I posted the power tools sounding like trash now as a bug report. I don't know if it needs upvotes or anything to get attention/priority, but it's there now since I couldn't find any other reports that matched the issue. No one in my server can believe the auger or chainsaw are meant to sound so awful now and we've collectively had to nearly mute the game just to use these tools.

The person who set the new Auger and chain saw sound, and the person who approved the change, should be fired.  Their exit interview needs to be held with the two of them locked in a room from which they are only allowed to leave once they have each mined 100 stacks of wood and stone.

Archived