No A19 or "Latest beta" option in the list on steam

Inlorent

everyone seems to be having issues with A19 (Loading in, crashes etc) but no one seems to have a problem with merely opting into the Alpha.. as the title says, I can't even see A19 or a "latest experimental" in the list. 

Anyone else have or has had this issue?

Thanks for telling me what ive been getting told all across the forums. Ive been playing this game on and off since like alpha 14 or something.  I know how to opt in... the option isn't there. ill see if i can provide a screenshot

Untitled.png

18 minutes ago, Sarah Steele said:

When you right click the game in steam and select properties, go to beta and look at the very end of the list.....   latest experimental unstable build.

That is the one  you want to select to download alpha19

4 minutes ago, CoolJ said:

How long until he realizes? Taking bets. If you apologize to Sarah, I might even tell you.

Apologise for what exactly? Telling me something that is useless? If you look at the screenshot i provided 2 comments ago, you'd see there is no "latest experimental - unstable build. Ill apologise i'm wrong?

Edit: look im dumb and i apologise. I've been looking for a solution for this for a few hours and it was the mot obvious thing, that i overlooked it. My frustration clearly shone through when i got the most obvious answer back to this problem. So yeah. my apologies.

3 hours ago, Inlorent said:

, i realized my mistake but thank you again for being straightforward with my dumbass. 

Now you probably know why and for what you really should apologize to sarah.
The hint was correct. I the problem is in front of the keyboard, it's not our fault.

It was an easy mistake to make as obviously more than one person admitted to making it but the answer has been given so I'll close this down as continued comments razzing about the mistake could get annoying for the guy.

• Roland locked this topic

Archived