Khaine's A19 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, backpack buttons, HP bars, etc)

KhaineGB

I took your advice Khaine, installed DF and it works just fine. Thanks :)

I just wanted to ask you about that "anytime anywhere", is it just a modlet type of thing (chuck it in the mods folder and be done with it), or is there some other way of making it work?

Thanks in advance.

17 hours ago, eXSe said:

I took your advice Khaine, installed DF and it works just fine. Thanks :)

I just wanted to ask you about that "anytime anywhere", is it just a modlet type of thing (chuck it in the mods folder and be done with it), or is there some other way of making it work?

Thanks in advance.

Yep, just chuck it into mods and you're done

On 8/20/2021 at 5:06 PM, Freyamagick said:

I installed the 60 backpack with food/water bars so I could join a server that uses it. I can see the mod on the server, however, when I create my own game it does not show up. Any suggestions?

Make sure it's installed properly. Should be /Mods/KHA19-60BBMFW

On 8/21/2021 at 4:45 AM, elmataclachado said:

Hello everyone I installed both V2 backpack and lockable and the number from lockable is behind the crafting menu, what should I do

I'll have a look at it later and check to see if I need to tweak things.

I am running a modded vanilla server (dedicated and not hosted). I cannot seem to get the HP Bars mod to work. I have it on both the server and the client side. The main mods I have on the server are Sorcery, Anubis, and a couple others like Fishing and creature packs. The HP bars from the mobs from Sorcery show up (although there are no numerical values - just the bar), but no other mob including the regular vanilla mobs have bars. 

I used the SteamCMD program to install the game on my server and it is version 19.6. Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Might be a conflict with sorcery if it already has HP bars. I know it works fine on straight up vanilla.

We have used it before when modding vanilla and loved it. Sorcery only uses it on 1 type of mob (the sorceress) and the rest don't have anything. If I knew more about programming, I would take a look into the files and see if there was a conflict.

Thank you for the response KhaineGB!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...