Doughs modlets

doughphunghus

On 3/12/2021 at 6:57 PM, batboyboy said:

black screen On new vesion a19 b7

Could you be a little more specific on what mod(s) of mine you're loading?

From reading the forums, is seems some very recent changes in the base game have broken some mods (from issues I've been seeing with others mods, I figured some of mine likely broke soemwhere). I haven't done any updates as I was waiting for a20 to come out, and I have a lot of mods to maintain so trying to test/troubleshoot them all is a pain for every game patch/update.  If you can give me a specific or small list of my mods I can do some troubleshooting

Edited by doughphunghus (see edit history)

MeanCloud I seem to have a problem with one of your mods, the mod I am looking at is Forges Hold 1M. I can't seem to access my forges while they are still smelting my resources like iron. I can access them after they are done and once they are done  smelting say Iron I can then access my forges. Is that a bug in the mod or am I missing something? Thank you for taking the time to read/reply to my post I very much appreciate it. I just put clay into my forges and my console went mental with red error messages and I couldn't move or even cancel the console log, I had to Alt+F4 out of the game.

Edited by cereza1985 (see edit history)

11 hours ago, cereza1985 said:

MeanCloud I seem to have a problem with one of your mods, the mod I am looking at is Forges Hold 1M. I can't seem to access my forges while they are still smelting my resources like iron. I can access them after they are done and once they are done  smelting say Iron I can then access my forges. Is that a bug in the mod or am I missing something? Thank you for taking the time to read/reply to my post I very much appreciate it. I just put clay into my forges and my console went mental with red error messages and I couldn't move or even cancel the console log, I had to Alt+F4 out of the game.

I have a few questions;) 

- What version of the game are you running?

- Are you loading any other mods (if so, can you list them)?

- How much resources are in your forge?

FYI: I have had several people indicate there is an issue with this mod, and not just what you are reporting. I’ve been tracking the issues on GitHub and planned to attempt a fix for all of them in a20, but there are enough reports now that I might try to fix most/all of them for whatever game version most people are running. It seems that some recent updates to the game broke more than this mod, and I have a lot of mods and it’s not easy to test them all every time the game updates.

EDIT: I just tested MeanCloud__ForgesHold1M mod on a19.4 b7 (as the only mod loaded) and was unable to reproduce this issue. Forge accessible while smelting iron/clay/etc, no console errors, etc.  I did not try to smelt 1,000,000 items with a secondary mod, just noting "basic mod" appears functional.  The last major issue with this mod was because another person loaded another forge mod and they did not play together.

4 hours ago, doughphunghus said:

I have a few questions;) 

- What version of the game are you running?

- Are you loading any other mods (if so, can you list them)?

- How much resources are in your forge?

FYI: I have had several people indicate there is an issue with this mod, and not just what you are reporting. I’ve been tracking the issues on GitHub and planned to attempt a fix for all of them in a20, but there are enough reports now that I might try to fix most/all of them for whatever game version most people are running. It seems that some recent updates to the game broke more than this mod, and I have a lot of mods and it’s not easy to test them all every time the game updates.

EDIT: I just tested MeanCloud__ForgesHold1M mod on a19.4 b7 (as the only mod loaded) and was unable to reproduce this issue. Forge accessible while smelting iron/clay/etc, no console errors, etc.  I did not try to smelt 1,000,000 items with a secondary mod, just noting "basic mod" appears functional.  The last major issue with this mod was because another person loaded another forge mod and they did not play together.

The other 2 forge mods I use are these https://7daystodiemods.com/3-slot-forge/ and https://7daystodiemods.com/faster-bellows/ I am just wondering if either 1 or maybe both is conflicting with your mod.

@cereza1985I added all 3 mods (and looked at the mods) and I'm not seeing an obvious conflict. Additionally, in a test game, with just these 3 mods in singleplayer, I can use the forge normally while its smelting clay and iron, and I get no red console errors either.

Do you have any idea "about how much" clay/iron you had in the forge?  I do worry that TFP may have put some internal limit on how much can go in the forge, and 1 Million units goes past that limit.  I believe I've tested it to ~300k

If there is an issue, it may only be in multiplayer only as well, especially if everyone doesn't have the exact same mods loaded on all their systems (if you are not running a server.  These appear all to be server side safe mods, but I'm not sure if you run the game on your desktop as a client, if everyone needs to have the mods loaded). If you can, I would first test removing the faster bellows mod as all it does if speed up smelt time it likely can be removed without issue (make a backup of your game first just in case!).

If you're still having issues, it might still be another mod causing collisions.  Troubleshooting past this gets difficult.  You can try posting your error logs (the last one modified named "output_log..." in the game folder/7DaysToDie_Data), but I cannot guarantee I can look at it and understand anything ;)

Also: a page back, I was troubleshooting this same mod (it wasn't smelting past 30,000 units) and it turned out another mod was conflicting.  I suggested to make some changes to get this mod to load *after* that conflicting mod and the forge bugged out when smelting clay and like destroyed/corrupted the map/chunk.  I never got it figured out, but maybe 1 million units is just too high a number OR some mods, when colliding with something as base an "element" as the "unit_iron" in the game, can cause bad and unintended consequences.  There may be a reason TFP capped the limit on how much you can smelt! If I can figure out whats happening, I may have to decom this mod or lower the smelting limit.  I'd rather not have weird mods that cause issues with peoples games :)

3 minutes ago, doughphunghus said:

@cereza1985I added all 3 mods (and looked at the mods) and I'm not seeing an obvious conflict. Additionally, in a test game, with just these 3 mods in singleplayer, I can use the forge normally while its smelting clay and iron, and I get no red console errors either.

Do you have any idea "about how much" clay/iron you had in the forge?  I do worry that TFP may have put some internal limit on how much can go in the forge, and 1 Million units goes past that limit.  I believe I've tested it to ~300k

If there is an issue, it may only be in multiplayer only as well, especially if everyone doesn't have the exact same mods loaded on all their systems (if you are not running a server.  These appear all to be server side safe mods, but I'm not sure if you run the game on your desktop as a client, if everyone needs to have the mods loaded). If you can, I would first test removing the faster bellows mod as all it does if speed up smelt time it likely can be removed without issue (make a backup of your game first just in case!).

If you're still having issues, it might still be another mod causing collisions.  Troubleshooting past this gets difficult.  You can try posting your error logs (the last one modified named "output_log..." in the game folder/7DaysToDie_Data), but I cannot guarantee I can look at it and understand anything ;)

Most of the mods I use are server side mods, I don't use mods that require to be installed on both client/server side. When I had the forges hold 1 million mod I had 6k iron in each of the 3 slots and it came up with negative 18k but it was green. I'll test it again and if I get the error I'll take a screen shot of the error I get and post it here. :)

1 minute ago, cereza1985 said:

Most of the mods I use are server side mods, I don't use mods that require to be installed on both client/server side. When I had the forges hold 1 million mod I had 6k iron in each of the 3 slots and it came up with negative 18k but it was green. I'll test it again and if I get the error I'll take a screen shot of the error I get and post it here. :)

I'll keep testing on my side and see what happens when i get around that, and go higher. -18k is weird... also: I updated my post I think as you were posting so there's some more info in there

Update: I changed the "faster bellows" to be "even faster" as I'm not going to wait forever to get to 1,000,000 iron.  The bellows mod makes the multiplier -.777, and I changed it to -.999

When I did this, the forge gobbles up a full 6k stack in like 3 seconds, and during that time I cannot interact with the forge ( can't even add more iron ion another slot).  I turned the forge off, added 3, 6k stacks and turned it back on and the game froze a bit, but it DID keep working, just really janky and erratic, until it was all smelted

So, maybe a mod made the multiplier "higher" (in some place) than the faster bellows allows OR the load on your PC is high and the current "extra smelt time" is too much for your system to handle? There is a way to check some of this.  Maybe in mulitplayer if this load happens it causes other issues?  Another thing to test would be to remove the bellows from the forge (removing the modded speed multiple effect), leaving all mods installed and alone.

Anyway, still testing,.

Update: With the "bellows multiplier" turned up higher, I find some resources (like 6k iron stacks, loaded in all 3 slots) really make my system, freeze up for awhile.  Others, like clay, or forged iron (smaller stacks?) do not seem to be as bad. Anyway, removing the bellows from the forge solves the "game freeze" issue while teh forge is processing all those resources

Update: FPS drops (down to 1 FPS, from ~50FPS before the forge was turned on) only occur if I'm watching the forge menus as it smelts

Here's a forge with ~1,000,00 clay (it smelts the fastest), below one with ~450,000 iron as well.

- When I try to add more clay, it just blinks and doesnt go to 1million

- I'm getting nor console errors, or other in game issues besides "when smelting with teh super bellows it hangs badly and I cannot do anything until its done"

My guess: This might be something related to multiplayer, and the faster bellows, and everyone's PC power.  Maybe something isn't' syncing well.

Another recommendation: start a new game (yeah, I know) and DO NOT load the 1M Forge mod.  See if you have issues smelting with the other mods. I'm almost betting its the faster bellows+everything else pushing something over the tipping point, or some other mod that's not obvious causing an issue. The game does appear to allow going up to ~1.000.000 smelted units, and does not crash/error when more is attempted to be added.

I know this isn't probably what you were hoping, but I'm not easily able to reproduce your console error and  other issues (besides forge causing severe lag) so can't really figure out what it could be :(

Another idea:

go into your saved game files, into the specific save game, then into "ConfigsDump" folder. Look in the "items.xml" file and search for an XML node/block named this:

<item name="unit_iron">

and post that XML block here )a block is everything in between the <item name="unit_iron"> .... post everything here....</item>

Then, do the same thing with "blocks.xml" except search for <block name="forge">

Also: Looking in the XML, it appears there may be a "Buff" called "CraftingSmeltTime", which I'm taking to mean "any mod can add an item that will buff the Crafting Smelt Time, usually when you wear or hold the item, or eat something to add that buff". This might ramp up the effect of the bellows... so maybe its >1 mod you have loaded that's "super fast smelting time" doing something in addition to the bellows?

20210319183815_1.thumb.jpg.c4b2d2323dc846d170bdca93078dca8f.jpg20210319184327_1.thumb.jpg.f40d9b789d7f7839432f9326f4cb6069.jpg

Well I did the test and I still get the red errors, below are are the images of the error, the forge and list of the mods I use.

https://gyazo.com/7411d03f004bb4661d91225b1b8368b7

If you can't see the error message its, indexOutOfRangerException: Index was outside the bounds of the array

Edited by cereza1985 (see edit history)

2 hours ago, cereza1985 said:

Well I did the test and I still get the red errors, below are are the images of the error, the forge and list of the mods I use.

https://gyazo.com/7411d03f004bb4661d91225b1b8368b7

If you can't see the error message its, indexOutOfRangerException: Index was outside the bounds of the array

AH HA! well, not so much, but I was able to load all your mods and replicate your indexOutOfRangerException after a bit of fighting with it, and saw something really weird that might explain the "negative amounts" but I could mot replicate the negative amounts.  But what I see is enough I think, to form a hypothesis...or a wild ass guess anyways... and thanks for providing screenshots!

Short answer: I will remove/decom/deactivate the 1Million forge mod for a19, and no one should use it or attempt to make another :(. There are oddities beyond my understanding and I do not want to have a mod capable of causing issues like this on its own. Until someone can explain what is happening, its going to have to be put aside.

If you're going to remove the mod from an existing game (probably a good idea, unless you can start the game over without the mod), I *highly suggest* doing these FIRST:

1. Make a backup of your game files.

2. Any forge that has (or had?) > 30,000 of resources in a slot, dump the forge resources to get it under 30,000

3. Maybe even safer?  If the forge block is "bugged" (hard to say if its isolated to the forge block), it may be even safer to completely dump the contents of all resources in the forge, then *destroy* the forge. you could likely just craft a lot of forged iron, etc, then dump  whatever extra is in there.

4. Exit the game, all the way to Steam.

5. Then remove the MeanCloud__ForgesHold1M mod

I have not tested trying to remove this mod, just this is what I would try personally!

Longer answer/thoughts (should anyone want my thoughts):

1. The mod is a 1 line mod, just changing the "stack size" of the base "unit_iron" from 30,000 to 1,000,000. all other forge unit materials extend from this. Its so simple, there's really nothing to "fix" in it even if I could.

2. Because #1, the issue likely resides inside the game not liking a number higher than 30,000

3. Delving deeper, for whatever reason, in vanilla TFP has 2 forge slots, and the stack size of the forge "units" is hardcoded to 30,000.

30,000 is not a special number, but ....its awfully close (under it specifically) to the positive standard or "short" signed integer value of 32,767. 

There are 2 slots... which turns into 60,000...and the unsigned integer value closest to that is of 65,535....

so maybe TFP make the hardcoded value 30,000 because its a nice round value AND

a. 2x of this (because of 2 forge slots) fits under (inside) an unsigned integer value of 65,535.

b. Maybe not "a".  Maybe because each individual slot fits under 32,767.

4. Its impossible to tell or imagine at this point... but anyways...

a. You were able to get a negative value in your forge.

b. I was testing and added > 32,767 of clay to my forge...and it works fine (Appears to work fine).  I logged out, shut down the game. Started game back up and ... my forge had some weird value less than what I put in (like 23,343....but it was not negative!).  But this does show that that game is capable of "removing" forge contents after a restart....maybe something was trying to store a larger number and some bits got cut off/rounded in the process...

I then added > 65,535 clay to my forge ( like ~100k), and repeated the shutdown/restart process...I got the indexOutOfRangerException AND my forge had completely disappeared!

So: My *complete and utter guess* is that inside the game somewhere, TFP has allocated an integer (signed or unsigned) to store a forge slot value or to do some math with it.  Normally its not an issue because they hardcoded the value to be allow no more than 30,000. Then, somewhere else, either a different data type is used that allows it to go "higher"... maybe.. or something is happening to cast the value back and forth between the internals of the game and the UI... or maybe its part of the "saving the player map" process that shrinks/corrupts the value.... I have literally no idea, but for whatever reason, you can put in "a lot" (like 1 million) in the forge, and something, somewhere does not expect this and it appears it doesn't show up until the game is saved + restarted (from my testing).  Maybe in multiplayer it causes other issues or behaves differently.

The end result is: The max forge units for whatever reason, may cause "unstability" to go above a certain number, at least in a19. This mod was developed for a18 originally (maybe earlier?) so maybe things have changed inside the game since then and it is no longer suitable for a19+.  I have tested it before and didn't get these results, but then again, I wasn't doing testing this deeply nor had specific mods to mimic the system having issues.

Special thanks to @cereza1985for bringing this to my attention, and providing more information to replicate!  There have been some earlier reports of issues with this mod and I was unable to replicate at that time on my system, and the game versions have changed as well (and mods, etc) so it appears the earlier reports may also have been valid for earlier a19 game versions.

• 1 month later...

As i understood your mod Doughs-Screamers-Spawn-More doesn't make them call hordes, so what's the point of that? Enjoy the view of them? Also thanks for not even stating that fact in the description of it. It breaks all the point of seeing screamers as they are not even a minor threat. My only question is is it safe to remove it from mid-save without consequences to me and my friends?

1 hour ago, Psinax said:

As i understood your mod Doughs-Screamers-Spawn-More doesn't make them call hordes, so what's the point of that? Enjoy the view of them? Also thanks for not even stating that fact in the description of it. It breaks all the point of seeing screamers as they are not even a minor threat. My only question is is it safe to remove it from mid-save without consequences to me and my friends?

From my experience, and with editing the Mod to allow to allow higher Screamer spawn rates (which is exactly what the mod describes itself as and what it does), there are occasions where the Screamer calls in untold Zombies which in turn can lead to more Screamers appearing to create a Screamer loop supplemented with an abundance of Screamer minions. I just reinstalled to double check that this still applied.

20210515233217_1.thumb.jpg.003d288cd273a6675245c22a06eb8928.jpg

Oh yes, very much so. Within a few minutes in the Wasteland a Screamer spawned and that led to absolute mayhem. So much in fact that I had to sit down and eat Boeuf Bourguignon followed up with unrefined Raw Beast Milk just to recover.

I believe the object of this Mod is to allow the Screamer to appear more often. In turn, she will attract more Zombies (dependent of Game Stage) if she is allowed to scream. If she is eliminated quickly peace is restored. However, the nature of this Mod is that there will be occasions where it is not possible to eliminate her which will allow her to scream for longer durations and in turn increase the volume and intensity of her minions. Maybe it would be better to call the Mod, Doughs-More-Screamers. All in all, this is a fun Mod when tweaked to your own specifications.

3 hours ago, Psinax said:

yeah, the original intent of the mod was to have screamers spawn "quite a lot" and then (if not killed quickly) they would scream and call in hordes.  It was inspired by a stream jawoodle did that had this mechanic.  it was a quick mod and seemed easy to do and was going to be part of the mods I load into my normal games I play.  However, I found out that screamers don't always spawn hordes when they scream, and the workaround to it was a bit more than I wanted to deal with at that time (I've taken a break from modding for a bit).  Apparently jawoodles mod/modder did more work and testing than I did to get it to work where "more screamers, and every scream calls in zeds" ;)  So yep, my mod ended up just spawning more screamers and not "horde on every scream".

1 hour ago, arramus said:

From my experience, and with editing the Mod to allow to allow higher Screamer spawn rates (which is exactly what the mod describes itself as and what it does), there are occasions where the Screamer calls in untold Zombies which in turn can lead to more Screamers appearing to create a Screamer loop supplemented with an abundance of Screamer minions.

yeap, adding to text above this is what the mod turned out to be.  You get quite a lot of screamers, and you need to deal with them rather quickly or they will start calling way too many zeds.  its not "on every scream" though, and it is likely unbalanced in that it can call more screamers.  I didn't try to do all the work to make sure to avoid the "screamer loop"

Since a19.5 just dropped this week, I might do some testing and tweaking of my mods to make sure they still work, or I might just do bugfixes until a20 drops.  I may decom some of my mods at that time (like this one) as I have a lot of them to maintain and some are not working exactly like I wanted them to (or the game breaks them beyond easy repair, or they are no longer viable for other reasons). I post everything on Guthub so if anyone wanted to grab a version of it (before or after decom) they still can, and they can make updates/changes to try to keep using them.

3 hours ago, Psinax said:

My only question is is it safe to remove it from mid-save without consequences to me and my friends?

I believe you can remove midsave/game as all it does is add a the vanilla screamers to all spawning entity groups.  Its a very simple mod and its *not* making any modifications or additions to items/blocks/etc that would cause those changes to persist in the game when its removed. When removed, any screamers that have spawned will remain, but she just won't spawn from those extra groups any more.  I'm not sure how you are playing but whomever is running the "game server" should be the only one to need to remove it.  It would also be recommended for everyone to remove it if everyone is loading all the same mods, just so everyone is synced up properly (and maybe this is enforced now via the game itself.  I'm not sure what updates/changes TFP have made for server/client side mods being when in multiplayer so its just safer to have everyone remove it if the server/game host has has it removed)

2 hours ago, arramus said:

unrefined Raw Beast Milk

:)  Hope you're enjoying that mod!  I've seen several servers/people playing it and am s little surprised no one's requested bug or balance fixes.

Originally I was going to have each milk come from each animal ( raw dog milk, raw wolf milk) and do all sorts of things with each one but that became complicated so "beast" it turned out to be.  The whole point originally was I kinda felt there wasn't a good "cooking challenge" in the game and wanted to make a long (and hopefully fun/semi challenging/time consuming) path to make an egg souffle... which is ridiculous in a zombie apocalypse...  but also delicious... but also not OP food.

2 hours ago, arramus said:

Maybe it would be better to call the Mod, Doughs-More-Screamers

I will consider that as I'm going to rename a few in the a20 update (if I don't decom it)! I'll put this suggestion in the github issues list.  Likely it will turn into "Doughs-Screamers-More" as I've been generally trying to name my mods in a certain way (MyName-MajorObject-Modification) that works with how the mods are loaded in game (alphabetical by mod folder name) even though it does look/read a little weird for some of them.

New Modlet: PunishingWorld-BlockStability-Nerf - The worlds infrastructure is crumbling... basically chaos at the drop of a hat. Maybe its the elements... or radiation damage... or termites?

This drastically drops the horizontal block stability "stickiness". Building is harder because you can no longer build out as far without supports. POIs and more dangerous as they can be more easily destroyed/collapsed as they were not built for this low stability. See the README for this mod before using!

Is this mod server side safe?: Probably not? Buildings/POIs can be easily/accidentally collapsed, which may look like drop mining.

So, I've been playtesting this and hopefully I balanced it well "enough".  I'm a little 50/50 on this mod and its current settings.  PLEASE let me know if you think it is fun/unfun/unbalanced/balanced as I only took a stab at it but didn't whip out a calculator.  I also didn't change *all* blocks just to keep the mod maintainable.

Note: The "block stability" calculations do not appear to be run *until* you place/step on a block OR a block is broken. Since *every* POI in the game was *not* built with this reduced stability support... a single misstep or zed breaking a block can (or might not) bring a lot of a building down.  So be careful!

Pros:

- Breaking glass can sometimes break "all the glass" that is around it.  Very satisfying sometimes.

- Small structures/areas can sometimes collapse just by putting a block on them. You can never be safe.

- building your own base shodul be a lot harder as you can't build out very far without supports.... and zed damage is also more dangerous because if tehy destroy the supports you can be in trouble.

- I did not change any "earth based" support.  So mining/underground stability is unchanged... as of today ;)

Cons:

- "Dungeon" crawling may be .. broken easily.  I haven't tested on the "construction zone" area but I believe that will not be a terrible place to go to :)  I personally placed a frame in a certain place in Dishong tower and the "thin dungeon path" collapsed spectacularly.  the only way "up" was then to build my own structure/ladders.

- I broke a single glass a block and 1/4 of a single story POI collapsed because it had no internal supports. But then again.... The worlds infrastructure IS crumbling...

- If there's lots of collapsing, you could have lag.

13 minutes ago, Faith_Of_Sin said:

Hello there!

I have a question for the mod "You´ve Got Mail".

We use this mod in A19 stable but would like to remove it.
Is it save to remove during game, is there any experience yet?

Thank you!

As far as I know there’s no experience of anyone removing it who told me about it. I’ve never tried removing it in an already running game.

If you want to try: I can think of 2 options: total removal (risky) and “lightly disable” (probably much safer, but not totally removing everything)

first: you should back up your save game files. so you don’t corrupt your save game by attempting to remove the mod (or any mod). I would always work on the assumption that removing or adding any mods mid game could possibly corrupt the game in some fashion and cause possible game loss.

Possibility 1 - total removal of mod: if you can, before removing/deleting the mod from your game/ try to have all players “scrap” or “drop” any items you may have on you or in inventory (cheats, etc) first that are related to it.And if you have any quests from it that are active for any players (it has a geocaching map quest) you might want to “fail” or deactivate (or I guess go dig them up and complete them). 

if you don’t do this I would believe it’s possible for the game to load up with some errors as those items will “no longer be found”.  It’s also possible? That if you had them in your personal

loot chests and didn’t scrap/drop them that when you open the chest an error might pop up.

I would also assume that if any traders had stocked items from the mod, they will still have them, so it’s possible if you visited a trader before they restocked it might cause some errors/weirdness. 

I would also assume any loot containers anyone visited (opened) and didn’t take out all items related to this mod would still have the items in the container… and it would never naturally refresh the loot container, so it might throw errors when someone eventually openes it up again?

These are all guesses, but how I would remove it “completely” and cross my fingers.

Possibility 2 - another option, which is probably “safer”, is not to remove it but “lightly disable” parts of it. go into the mod  and rename “loot.xml” something like  “_loot.xml”.  This should stop anyone from finding new  items from this mod in loot, without removing any existing items from the game.  Then, you might be able to do the same renaming with “recipes.xml” so there will be no more recipe crafting from it (or showing a lot of recipes you can never use in the game). So sure, someone might have some special items left around, but no one will find any more or be able to craft anything new from the mod.

!Warning!: these options are both “guesses” by me on how it could be removed/disabled. I’ve never done this and I’m also not looking at the mod now (not at my pc, but I looked at it on GitHub) so  not 100% sure, especially for a multiplayer game which I don’t test on/for. I believe the “general rule” is to jot just remove mods in an already running game, and I don’t test or document doing this at all when making my mods!

Note: the mod does define special “blocks” like the game boards, so if any are placed anywhere you likely should destroy them. If you cannot delete/destroy all items and blocks from the world/inventory then “lightly disabling” the mod as mentioned above is likely the better option to try.

26 minutes ago, GrimGuardian said:

Hello! Thank you for all these mods! I'm only using the starter crate mod, but it's giving me an error when I generate a new world. Something about being unable to load/parse the loot.xml and having duplicate values for 525?the loot ids are not always easy to choose as there’s a limited number of them and they can collide with other mods.

Do you have any other mods loaded?

the easiest “fix” for now (since choosing any other loot is may cause collisions with other mods you’re not loading (for other people) is to choose a new loot or for the one using 525.  If I know what mods you’re loading I can run it against those and some others I have (about 170 I find can all be loaded at once) and I can do an update with a new loot I’d that might not collide with anyone. The new twitch integration used up a lot of loot id’s and I’m guessing that’s what it’s colliding with

6 minutes ago, doughphunghus said:

Do you have any other mods loaded?

the easiest “fix” for now (since choosing any other loot is may cause collisions with other mods you’re not loading (for other people) is to choose a new loot or for the one using 525.  If I know what mods you’re loading I can run it against those and some others I have (about 170 I find can all be loaded at once) and I can do an update with a new loot I’d that might not collide with anyone. The new twitch integration used up a lot of loot id’s and I’m guessing that’s what it’s colliding with

I'm not using many. I'm using the "reality check" no special zombies mod. Donovan's Mega Backpack. Rile's Reusable schematics. I got the starter crate because I basically wanted to make my own starter item kit so to speak. Like clothes, one good firearm, some tools, etc.