Home Depot Mod

OrbitalBliss

Ah, good catch! To be honest I've only ever used the working sinks and filtered water so never paid much attention to the saw requirement, but yeah, you can change that to whatever requirements you like since the tablesaw is indeed gone now. Good luck! :rockon:

16 hours ago, 14U2NV said:

Ah, good catch! To be honest I've only ever used the working sinks and filtered water so never paid much attention to the saw requirement, but yeah, you can change that to whatever requirements you like since the tablesaw is indeed gone now. Good luck! :rockon:

How do you craft the filtered water cooler? The materials required include a water cooler bottle and an actual original water cooler (both of which you cannot craft separately). I see you can purchase the bottle from traders but do traders also sell the actual water cooler as could not see such in the mod code? It does not appear you can just pick them up in the world 

10 hours ago, nickuk01 said:

How do you craft the filtered water cooler? The materials required include a water cooler bottle and an actual original water cooler (both of which you cannot craft separately). I see you can purchase the bottle from traders but do traders also sell the actual water cooler as could not see such in the mod code? It does not appear you can just pick them up in the world 

Yep, trader sells both the water cooler bottle and the full water cooler, just keep an eye on his stock and it'll eventually rotate in. Same for stoves, grills, ovens, lots of nice things.  Cheers!

Love this mod.  some tweaking I would do for some things, but overall great.

Couple of quick items I think would help.

House Front Door 1 and 2 both need to have a door knob added to their recipes.  

Possibly for the commercial doors as well.

To add in please????   attached are the recipes I was working on.  I started with doors and windows and was starting to move to lights.  Also this adds recipes for some of the gore blocks to be able to craft those.  People like to decorate for halloween I guess.

I also create a couple of variant helpers so it was easier to see them in the build menus.  Not as many individual items.

The big one I really wanted was the group of windows in the "windowStore" category, both the regular glass ones and the bulletproof glass ones.

This also contains recipes for the small and large pipes.

I was getting ideas on what to add from a facebook group.

If you can let me know what you don't want to add in because it does not fit the scheme of what you are doing with this mod, I will adjust my mod to fill in those blanks.  I don't think home depot sells filled body bags and dead bodies!  LOL

I may change the "feeling" of my mod to be "cemetary" items and include the body bags, tombstones, gore blocks, etc... in that.

Thanks for all you have done, great work.  

blocks.xml recipes.xml

• 6 months later...
13 hours ago, Abrondino said:

Is there a help to explain to my users how the mod works? I ask because for door, for instance, it looks like  you can build it but has a symbol of a hammer and we're not sure what workstation that is.

Thank you!

Hi Abrondino

The workstations that are busy crafting things are Workbench, TableSaw, and Forge.
Changes have to be made because the tablesaw is no longer functional, but that is easy to solve, you also have to check if any other object, item or recipe creates a conflict.
Regards

1 hour ago, Zagan said:

Does this work for A19? Is there a version that does?

Hi Zagan

There is a version for alpha 19 (patched by branjos), but I do not know from what version it is, you can check it, although changes must be made because the TableSaw is no longer functional.
Regards

Edited by Gouki (see edit history)

• 8 months later...