Home Depot Mod

OrbitalBliss

I may be wrong but there appears to be a weird bug with purchasing bicycles, at least. The trader indicated he had one, I bought one, the original didn't disappear off his list and was available again. Only after I bought it twice did it disappear from his inventory. I noticed the config file said something about a duplication error, was this it?

Added in v1.4:

FINAL Alpha 17 version.

Added repair materials for cntBookcaseEmpty, and cntMunitionsBox.

Fixed Brass harvest from pipeSmallWallValve. To match pipeSmallValve.

Added Brass harvest from Brass Table Lamp (deskLampLight).

Added Brass Doorknob drop from destroying House doors with brass handles.

Yes, there will be for sure. I'm digging through and trimming all the stuff Home Depot used to do that they include in A18, and reorganizing stuff a bit, hunting down the stuff they Hid from us in A18 that they didn't used to hide (like Barded Wire). And I'm looking at delivering the HomeDepot stuff in a set of 7 Books with a bonus for the set. If possible. It's not immediately around the corner, but it will come.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, there will be for sure. I'm digging through and trimming all the stuff Home Depot used to do that they include in A18, and reorganizing stuff a bit, hunting down the stuff they Hid from us in A18 that they didn't used to hide (like Barded Wire). And I'm looking at delivering the HomeDepot stuff in a set of 7 Books with a bonus for the set. If possible. It's not immediately around the corner, but it will come.

YAY!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I raised a merge (pull) request against your GIT repo with fixes for A18. A couple recipes for Deco Pillars had to be commented out (I couldn't find it in Vanilla code for A18), one perk was changed, some models were updated, and empty can was removed from usage for filling with water. With the changes I've proposed in the pull request, the modlet loads with no errors. Enjoy!

https://github.com/OrbitalBliss/HOME_DEPOT_7D2D_MOD/pull/1

I raised a merge (pull) request against your GIT repo with fixes for A18. A couple recipes for Deco Pillars had to be commented out (I couldn't find it in Vanilla code for A18), one perk was changed, some models were updated, and empty can was removed from usage for filling with water. With the changes I've proposed in the pull request, the modlet loads with no errors. Enjoy!

https://github.com/OrbitalBliss/HOME_DEPOT_7D2D_MOD/pull/1

Thank you so much, I really enjoy this mod and was considering doing this myself fairly soon but looks like you beat me to it! Great work!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi – I was having problems with this mod installed in 18.3 (red text, couldn’t get into game) and figured out that the following changes fixed it:

Deleted the “shoppingBasketEmpty” and “tire” lines of code in traders.xml and block.xml

I don’t know enough about modding to spot why these lines had problems, so that’s up to the wise and all-knowing modder to figure out ?

Hope everything else works in game, I'll check it out more.

Otherwise, thanks a lot for this amazing mod!!!

Edited by MarissaX (see edit history)

Hi – I was having problems with this mod installed in 18.3 (red text, couldn’t get into game) and figured out that the following changes fixed it:

Deleted the “shoppingBasketEmpty” and “tire” lines of code in traders.xml and block.xml

Done. Thanks for tracking the error down.

• 4 weeks later...
Now this looks awesome! Ok, so I will be the one to ask the "stoopid newb question" (me being a stoopid newb, and all lol). Can this be used on the default (Navezgane) map, or on one of the other ones?

It will work as well on Navezgane or a Custom random map.

• 4 months later...
On 8/29/2020 at 1:01 AM, nickuk01 said:

Any chance of this cool mod being updated to alpha 19 stable?

There is a v1.4.19 for Alpha19 on the github. I've been running it and haven't had any issues, I did however need to make a small change to the progression.xml because it's still set for the perk "Yeah Science" to unlock the Filtered Water Cooler and Yeah Science perk no longer exist. I just made it unlock from Advance Engineering along with the usable stoves and ovens. Good luck, great mod! 

On 9/1/2020 at 5:51 AM, 14U2NV said:

There is a v1.4.19 for Alpha19 on the github. I've been running it and haven't had any issues, I did however need to make a small change to the progression.xml because it's still set for the perk "Yeah Science" to unlock the Filtered Water Cooler and Yeah Science perk no longer exist. I just made it unlock from Advance Engineering along with the usable stoves and ovens. Good luck, great mod! 

Thanks 14U2NV and for the heads up re change needed to water cooler. Will download and hopefully enjoy mod. Thanks again

On 9/1/2020 at 5:51 AM, 14U2NV said:

Also noticed some of recipes require tablesaw. You know that no longer in alpha 19 so probably need to change to workbench?

Edited by nickuk01 (see edit history)