Robeloto's A20 modlets

Robeloto

Here, for 18.2:

https://workupload.com/file/rPXrqehS -> ZERO block DMG., in this version

@Robeloto

<property name="AITask-2" value="RangedAttackTarget" data="itemType=1;cooldown=4;duration=8"/>

in a17 was it

<property name="AITask-2" value="RangedAttackTarget" data="1,4,8"/>

and the animation for the hands (they end now flamingarrowprefab.prefab, as example)

and please dont stop to work at this mod. add more =)

Edited by Slawa (see edit history)

Here, for 18.2:

https://workupload.com/file/rPXrqehS -> ZERO block DMG., in this version

@Robeloto

<property name="AITask-2" value="RangedAttackTarget" data="itemType=1;cooldown=4;duration=8"/>

in a17 was it

<property name="AITask-2" value="RangedAttackTarget" data="1,4,8"/>

and the animation for the hands (they end now flamingarrowprefab.prefab, as example)

and please dont stop to work at this mod. add more =)

Oh, thanks! I hope to get this done soon. And I will add more zombie types in the future!

Edit: https://github.com/Robeloto/7D2D_18.2_Modlets/raw/master/RobelotoCustomZombiesV21.zip

Edited by Robeloto (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
I added modlet to mods folder and when server rebooted it reset the players back to square one.

That sounds very odd and should not be happening. I am sorry for the bug you encountered.

-

I am announcing now that an upcoming huge update of my mod is gonna be released very soon.

There is a lot of new things such as:

New zombies

Skins for zombies

Sounds

Lowered respawn rate for the hardest special zombies

Bigger zombies have now a chance to break your leg and arm in one hit

Buffs

Atm, I am editing the video trailer of all the zombies and animals. It is very time consuming, but I hope to be done before this week ends.

Edited by Robeloto (see edit history)

That sounds very odd and should not be happening. I am sorry for the bug you encountered.

-

I am announcing now that an upcoming huge update of my mod is gonna be released very soon.

There is a lot of new things such as:

New zombies

Skins for zombies

Sounds

Lowered respawn rate for the hardest special zombies

Bigger zombies have now a chance to break your leg and arm in one hit

Buffs

Atm, I am editing the video trailer of all the zombies and animals. It is very time consuming, but I hope to be done before this week ends.

We look forward to it :applause:

Nono, thats a another thing.

His zombies has his own items with block dmg., which needs to be reduced.

But thanks :)

A but it is very easy to modify the life of the zombies as well as their powers, you can even deactivate the rockets in the entityclasses file

Here is an example with the giant zombie biker

<entity_class name="zombieBikerGiant" extends="zombieTemplateMale">
	<property name="Mesh" value="Zombies/zombieStandardBikerRagdoll"/>
	<property name="WalkType" value="7"/>		
<!-- Gameplay -->
<property name="HandItem" value="meleeHandZombieGiant"/>
<property name="ReplaceMaterial0" value="entities/sandbags/sandbag"/>		
<property name="MoveSpeedAggro" value=".5, 1.35"/>	
<property name="SightRange" value="150"/>	
<property name="SizeScale" value="1.9"/>	
<property name="Mass" value="900"/>	
<property name="SoundFootstepModifier" value="Animals/Bear/bear_footstep"/>	
<property name="ExperienceGain" value="12000"/> <!-- XP strong -->
<property name="LootDropEntityClass" value="EntityLootContainerStrong"/>
<effect_group name="Base Effects">
	<passive_effect name="HealthMax" operation="base_set" value="7000"/>
	<passive_effect name="HealthMax" operation="perc_set" value="1"/> <!-- Zombie HP scale -->
	<passive_effect name="PhysicalDamageResist" operation="base_set" value="60"/>
</effect_group>
</entity_class>	

woha :D... release it!

btw. can we have a version with zero block dmg. for projectiles? would be nice.

I can do that. I have btw reduced the block damage very very much in this upcoming version. But there are other things that make this mod harder than my previous one. For example, one of my newest zombies looks like a shadow, almost invisible in clear daylight, but on the night if you have some light source. He can be seen quite clearly. He emits light around him and can make you go completely blind for a couple seconds. He also can mimic a lot of sounds that has existed before the zombie apocalypse. ^^

The work on the mod is taking much more time then I anticipated. I now have a total of 21 zombies and many has custom sounds. I also have reduced many explosions sound that was bound to their vomit particles. So now your ears won't hurt. I have tested them out a lot on my own server with friends and it is looking good. I cannot say when it is going to be done, but prob around the end of january.

• 2 weeks later...
But patch 18.3 is already out

You must have misunderstood me. I was waiting for the 18.3 release, and I knew it came on the 24th. My mod is almost finished, just editing and testing out some last parts. =) So before february begins the mod will be here.

You must have misunderstood me. I was waiting for the 18.3 release, and I knew it came on the 24th. My mod is almost finished, just editing and testing out some last parts. =) So before february begins the mod will be here.

At the same time I use a translator to communicate on this forum, I don't speak English.

But I'm glad your mod is coming out soon.

Hammer ,top work ! :eagerness:

Thanks!

a huge thanks =).

Question, "Zombie Fly" is invinsible, should be not or?

Edit: Ok, he is very mall xD

Yes, the fly is very small. That is why I made it red so it should be more visible.

Integrating it into Darkness Falls is a PITA, because DF uses different Gamestage numbers. But it works with DF if done properly. Anacondas new texture looks pretty nice, even if it didn't make her more welcome ^^

I thought of doing a version that could work with Darkness Falls. If I get more time soon I will probably make it especially if it is requested.

Is this on the mod launcher?

No, I have not had a thought on that at all and I have no experience with that launcher. Maybe I will add it if it is possible. :)

• Robeloto changed the title to Robeloto's A20 modlets