Robeloto's A20 modlets

Robeloto

15 hours ago, AndrewT said:

while I understand how video games often implement volume limits for all sounds due to hearing health reasons, an extremely loud roar for when the giants spot the player we can at least agree makes sense because giants even in the old legends often like to announce to their enemies that they've been spotted by making insanely loud noises.

these sound volume limits are also why a guns in games are nowhere near as loud as guns in real life for instance the 10 Gauge shotgun (bigger than 12 gauge) from harrys new calibers mod available on nexus mods is nowhere near as loud as a 10 gauge in real life... I know this because I own a big black browning 10 gauge pump action in real life and HOLY @%$# bro ITS LOUD.

You gave me an idea though. I made a buff that if the Giant is spawned and about 20 meters from you. You will hear his scream inside your head. Yeah, I know they are very loud, it is insane lol! ^^

And I figured out how to make a zombie that will stop your vehicle. Many will prob not like this. But I call this zombie the running man. He is fast and if he is 20 meters or closer he will stop your vehicle from running and then he will kill you. ;)

Edit: Also thinking on adding a zombie that can stop time. But will only appear at gamestage 3000 and later. Maybe that is too much?

yea I watched too much Jojo xD

Edited by Robeloto (see edit history)

Sup 

Installed it on my server.

And when i join i get the error message.:

ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing failed

EXR No Item/block/material with name foodCanChicken existing

how do i fix that ?

i also installed 

Better vanilla

bdubs vehicles

snufkin weapons

better hordes

and do you got a discord server ?

Edited by Takleif (see edit history)

11 hours ago, Robeloto said:

You gave me an idea though. I made a buff that if the Giant is spawned and about 20 meters from you. You will hear his scream inside your head. Yeah, I know they are very loud, it is insane lol! ^^

And I figured out how to make a zombie that will stop your vehicle. Many will prob not like this. But I call this zombie the running man. He is fast and if he is 20 meters or closer he will stop your vehicle from running and then he will kill you. ;)

Edit: Also thinking on adding a zombie that can stop time. But will only appear at gamestage 3000 and later. Maybe that is too much?

yea I watched too much Jojo xD

well at least these ideas are cool but time manipulating zombies i dont see being possible even with nuclear radiation but yeah i think it might be too annoying to many players but the vehicle stopper is a cool idea

9 hours ago, Takleif said:

Sup 

Installed it on my server.

And when i join i get the error message.:

ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing failed

EXR No Item/block/material with name foodCanChicken existing

how do i fix that ?

i also installed 

Better vanilla

bdubs vehicles

snufkin weapons

better hordes

and do you got a discord server ?

I will check the compatibility with these mods asap.. Right now I'm about to sleep. I do not have a discord server, but maybe I will make one in the near future. In the meantime you can try removing mod for mod until you find out which mod are causing the error.

My mod has compatibility problems with the better vanilla mod, because it removes foodCanChicken and I have that as an ingredient for making the Amoxil pill. You can remove the ingredient in my mod, by going into recipes.xml and remove this line : <ingredient name="foodCanChicken" count="1"/>

in future versions I can remove the ingredient foodCanChicken for making things easier for people that wanna use both mods.

On 1/3/2022 at 9:06 PM, Takleif said:

duplicate body error :(

Happens if you run Snufkins mod. You need to remove the duplicate.

Edit: Try downloading mod again. It should not be any duplicates errors as I renamed the zombie_template.

New version (2.81) out now. A new zombie has joined the show!

Latest release of zombies is giving some XML errors

33.096 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'entityclasses.xml' failed

33.098 EXC Did not find 'extends' entity 'Zombie_Template'

35.940 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'entitygroups.xml' failed

35.941 EXC Entity with name 'animalFly' not found

42.785 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'spawning.xml' failed

42.785 EXC Entity spawner 'Dog_Sm_Territorial' contains invalid group ZombieDogGroup

Don't know if the numbers symbolize anything but this wasn't happening with the previous release of the Custom_Zombies

Edit. It's also causing zombies not to spawn giving me a red error

EXC NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Edited by CrimsonKing
Another Problem (see edit history)

12 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Latest release of zombies is giving some XML errors

33.096 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'entityclasses.xml' failed

33.098 EXC Did not find 'extends' entity 'Zombie_Template'

35.940 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'entitygroups.xml' failed

35.941 EXC Entity with name 'animalFly' not found

42.785 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'spawning.xml' failed

42.785 EXC Entity spawner 'Dog_Sm_Territorial' contains invalid group ZombieDogGroup

Don't know if the numbers symbolize anything but this wasn't happening with the previous release of the Custom_Zombies

Edit. It's also causing zombies not to spawn giving me a red error

EXC NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Thanks I will look into this now! I probably missed one entry in entityclasses.xml (Zombie_Template1)

EDIT: FIXED!

On 1/5/2022 at 6:23 PM, Robeloto said:

Happens if you run Snufkins mod. You need to remove the duplicate.

Edit: Try downloading mod again. It should not be any duplicates errors as I renamed the zombie_template.

New version (2.81) out now. A new zombie has joined the show!

robeloto u better check this out. normally finds like this i keep top secret but this is the image i got (the only one i got mind u) which made my friend from high school whos mostly a movie nerd committed to getting the supplies he needs to join me in a coop 7days cinematic (movie style) series which your fun as hell mod will be featured along with harrys new calibers for bigger guns as well as snufkin's weapons for crossbows with magazines and railguns along with many others. when i first told my friend a movie style gameplay series for 7days (other games are also planned) would make his channel nuclear explode in popularity, this image of an obvious BLOCKBUSTER parody is what kickstarted his determination to make it happen. hopefully you approve of us using your mod but I swear our series will paint the best picture of your mod imaginable. on a side note the shotgun u see is a pure vanilla shotgun with the new model but following the capture of this image bobbylee finally updated his harrys new calibers mod thus my beloved 10 gauge shotgun is back and while it looks like the vanilla shotgun its gauge is easily noticed when it fires... sounding like a cannon.

A20.0_2021-12-09_23-53-09.jpg

also "4ever" obviously means the fun pimps clearly miss blockbuster as much as the rest of us

1 minute ago, XRedMillenniumX said:

Ok! I read the "ReadMe" and under the 2.81 its shows it in the notes as the Traders being nerfed. So thats why I thought that?

Oh Thats the nerf them all mod.

And dont use the xml version with Snufkins mod. I havent updated the xml version yet and it wont work. Use the one with the custom sounds instead. Sorry for any trouble.

14 hours ago, Slawa said:

CustomZombiesXMLonly
Hiho, your items.xml has a typpo in line 1 "<<configs>"

Hey thanks btw. The newest version + xml version is now out. Hope everything works ok. I have just tested it a bit and seems ok.

16 hours ago, AndrewT said:

robeloto u better check this out. normally finds like this i keep top secret but this is the image i got (the only one i got mind u) which made my friend from high school whos mostly a movie nerd committed to getting the supplies he needs to join me in a coop 7days cinematic (movie style) series which your fun as hell mod will be featured along with harrys new calibers for bigger guns as well as snufkin's weapons for crossbows with magazines and railguns along with many others. when i first told my friend a movie style gameplay series for 7days (other games are also planned) would make his channel nuclear explode in popularity, this image of an obvious BLOCKBUSTER parody is what kickstarted his determination to make it happen. hopefully you approve of us using your mod but I swear our series will paint the best picture of your mod imaginable. on a side note the shotgun u see is a pure vanilla shotgun with the new model but following the capture of this image bobbylee finally updated his harrys new calibers mod thus my beloved 10 gauge shotgun is back and while it looks like the vanilla shotgun its gauge is easily noticed when it fires... sounding like a cannon.

A20.0_2021-12-09_23-53-09.jpg

also "4ever" obviously means the fun pimps clearly miss blockbuster as much as the rest of us

Wow, that is cool. I can't wait to watch those series. Let me know when the first episode is out!

And of course I approve of using my mod.

9 hours ago, Blue mame said:

Obviously, the interesting pimp did not pay attention to the more threatening doomsday zombie birth. Your mods make up for this shortcoming. Doomsday is eternal survival, and cannot be comfortable with the status quo.😀

I am glad you like it!

Update!

Version 2.82 is out for both the original and the XML version.

Click here to see what's new in this update.

5 hours ago, Robeloto said:

Hey thanks btw. The newest version + xml version is now out. Hope everything works ok. I have just tested it a bit and seems ok.

Wow, that is cool. I can't wait to watch those series. Let me know when the first episode is out!

And of course I approve of using my mod.

I am glad you like it!

Update!

Version 2.82 is out for both the original and the XML version.

Click here to see what's new in this update.

thanks for the approval

hope yall like listening to a shotgun sounding like a cannon

1 minute ago, AndrewT said:

thanks for the approval

Most welcome! ^^
New update again soon. Just some new looks on the normal Giant, Anesthesia and Exploder. Seems I cannot add the electrical spark in their eyes anymore. I miss Shocker and Fireboss looking badass with their glowing eyes.

Going to make an overview of all zombies again. Maybe will also make a new action-video on all zombies, atleast all the new ones since Part 1.

balls (PAUSE) of glowing plasma for eyes on the electric zombies was really cool also im glad u gave ErrorNull the green light to make an add-on version of your mod so robeloto zombies alongside snufkin zombies.

cause the smaller giants from his mod can be common soldiers sorta-speak and your paul-bunyon looking giant can be a sergiant or something with khains behemoths being major officers of 2 different ranks due to the original A16 one and the radiated version and finally at the top is your new mutated giant which i can see being the major general of this klan of giants. such awesome stuff to come into me and my friends series. hopefully yall will be ready for loads and loads of NEINS and UNDS as we'll be playing 2 germans in america including the accent for @%$#s and giggles

9 minutes ago, AndrewT said:

balls (PAUSE) of glowing plasma for eyes on the electric zombies was really cool also im glad u gave ErrorNull the green light to make an add-on version of your mod so robeloto zombies alongside snufkin zombies.

cause the smaller giants from his mod can be common soldiers sorta-speak and your paul-bunyon looking giant can be a sergiant or something with khains behemoths being major officers of 2 different ranks due to the original A16 one and the radiated version and finally at the top is your new mutated giant which i can see being the major general of this klan of giants. such awesome stuff to come into me and my friends series. hopefully yall will be ready for loads and loads of NEINS and UNDS as we'll be playing 2 germans in america including the accent for @%$#s and giggles

Yes, they were cool. Maybe there is another way to make the eyes glow like that again? Yeah it's so awesome with all the modders out there. I would never deny anyone using my mod as an addon to their mod, especially when they ask in such a humble way. You probably already know that I am not seeing this as a competition with all the other zombie-modders. This is what I love to do on my freetime, cause modding is fun and not a contest! ^^ Besides all the amazing mods made by people from this community, I'm also using ErrorNulls EnZombies on my server with friends and we all love it. As long as I have  the motivation, I will keep doin what I do. Just need a break here and there sometimes.

Haha that is great! I actually can speak a bit of german. Or I mostly forgot the most I learned at school. xD
Ich heisse Robeloto and ich wohne in Schweden. I did not use google translate. Those are my german (deutsche) skills lol.

Mod is updated to 2.83 now!

On 1/7/2022 at 6:14 PM, Robeloto said:

Yes, they were cool. Maybe there is another way to make the eyes glow like that again? Yeah it's so awesome with all the modders out there. I would never deny anyone using my mod as an addon to their mod, especially when they ask in such a humble way. You probably already know that I am not seeing this as a competition with all the other zombie-modders. This is what I love to do on my freetime, cause modding is fun and not a contest! ^^ Besides all the amazing mods made by people from this community, I'm also using ErrorNulls EnZombies on my server with friends and we all love it. As long as I have  the motivation, I will keep doin what I do. Just need a break here and there sometimes.

Haha that is great! I actually can speak a bit of german. Or I mostly forgot the most I learned at school. xD
Ich heisse Robeloto and ich wohne in Schweden. I did not use google translate. Those are my german (deutsche) skills lol.

Mod is updated to 2.83 now!

nicht schlecht. ich benutze nur translate, weil ich noch viel üben muss, um deutsch in ganzen sätzen zu sprechen, aber ich kenne mehrere wörter. although similar to the Russian accent Germans when talking English often pronounce W words with a V sound which i find hilarious so get ready for lots of V pronounced W words Im sure all yall will get a good laugh outta that.

if u remember the "soup nazi" from Seinfeld and how he said the little man (george the fatty) was pressing his luck. we may make a reference to that and im confident anyone who recognizes that as a seinfeld reference will burst into laughter far louder than any shotgun.

actually while the lightening sparks in the original electric zombies eyes may be harder to do a good start would be copying and pasting the orange ferral zombie eyes then change the color to a nice plasma blue if possible.