Pay To Win Server Abusing EULA

BeatKidz

I ran into this server running a full Pay-To-Win micro purchase system. Selling in game items and exploiting the game for hundreds of dollars.

>Snip by OzHawkeye<

Please do something. We had a huge problem with this in early minecraft which was creating a very toxic multiplayer experience. They nipped it in the bud pretty quickly but if nothing is done this will become the normal on servers.

I ran into this server running a full Pay-To-Win micro purchase system. Selling in game items and exploiting the game for hundreds of dollars.

>Snip By OzHawkeye<

Please do something. We had a huge problem with this in early minecraft which was creating a very toxic multiplayer experience. They nipped it in the bud pretty quickly but if nothing is done this will become the normal on servers.

Im not sure exactly what you are asking for here. Hes using a server manager to allow for extra commands and /tp locations as well as zcoins. These things are available in every server manager. This isnt new. Botman, Server Tools all of them have these functions where donors are allowed extra slots or command uses etc.

I dont think this is against EULA since he is not selling any 7 days to die in items or selling access to mods or TFP content. Other servers function the same way. Ark has this, Scum has this.

If you do not like playing on a server with donor perks then dont play on them? There are plenty out there.

For the sake of clarity, we don't mean to discourage people from bringing it to TFP's attention when they have reason to believe someone has actually violated the game's EULA. The problem here was the method of communication. A public post that identifies a user or server and accuses them of doing something wrong is not allowed, under the same principle as our so-called naming and shaming rule. Instead, please direct these details to a moderator in a private message, and we'll take it from there.

Archived