Jeep blowing up...intended?

simes121

So I was driving along heading towards home and noticed my jeep was down to 6% and didn't think anything of it because I knew I had repair kits. Next second *kablowy*!! My jeep blows up and I'm standing in the middle of the street, perfectly fine but my vehicle's gone as well as all of the loot it was carrying. Is that the way this the way this supposed to work? Seem both excessive and unrealistic. I'm ok with it if it's going to blow up but then at least have the common decency to kill me also...just saying.

You might as well repair it long before 20% because it takes more than one repair kit to repair it anyway... I tend to repair it at more like 50%. Sometimes you can take some big hits several times in a row. Learned that the hard way while driving with a buddy.

There needs to be an onscreen warning that flashes red all over the screen "Warning: Low Vehicle HP" or something... it can be easy to gloss over the HP indicator in the lower right hand of the screen especially if you take a lot of hits in rapid succession lol

The jeep is ludicrous in how much damage it cant take. A mini/motorbike will go on forever compared to fixing a 4x4 every 200 yards, its bad enough driving on road never mind off!

Rather use a motorbike with less storage than keep wasting kits on a jeep thats ready to blow every 5 mins!

Archived