Realism Overhaul Mod v0.8.1

RavenWits

FYI, you're not allowed to have a patreon-locked version of your mod, as per the forum rules stated here.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?59817-TFP-Official-Modding-Forum-Policy

4) Do not actively solicit for donations. You may include a link in your thread for voluntary donations but no financial sum should ever be required of users to download part or all of your file.

Early access to testing versions is often considered to be ok though.

Imagine being so stupid to think you are the only 7D2D modder that pays for models and you actually try to charge people for your mod...

And its not even a large-scale overhaul like STARVATION or True Survival, from the few videos I've seen there are very few new models or mechanics.

How are you any different from the people that flip assets on Steam and then try to sell those assets under the pretense that they're "games"?

Guys I am extremely sorry about the situation here. I am misinformed and apoligize from all of you. Someone from my team was managing permission stuff and appearently I feel deceived too. But I think it is never too late to mend. I took everything down at the moment and I understand if you not let me add your modlets to overhaul and immediately delete them.

DON'T GET ME WRONG HERE. I AM NOT BEING A JERK. AND EXTREMELY SORRY.

Archived