Guppycur's Vehicle Madness Overhaul

Guppycur

• 2 weeks later...

wondering if someone could help me Im using this mod on the mod launcher by spherii it gives me an error (saying unable to open archive file: D:/program files(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/7 days to die/7days to die data/mods/…/guppycurs_vehicle_madness_modlet(nonSDX)/resources/guppymobileEMS.unity3d"failed!) can some one please help if you can.

completely unrelated to the mod but I screwed up my save by changing the time to fix something and its screwed up horde is there any way to set when the horde comes I don't know if that's fixable or not. and I use mods on single player

About the horde, what did you do exactly? The game remembers which hordes have happened, so if you go back to, say, Day 7 after already doing that horde, you will not get another one. Day 14 horde should appear as normal. Of course, assuming you haven't changed any Blood Moon settings after the world was created. If you do that all sorts of odd things can happen.

Log is at C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie by default.

So I'm back, no further problems along my previous line of inquiry, but for some reason it seems like the worldspace cars are digging into the ground below them. We're occupying one of the "military bases" that has a parking garage, and if I drive a vehicle into said garage, it causes terrain damage to the ground all the way in and even while sitting perfectly flat on the ground. Also it's continuously making the rubbing and scrubbing noise vehicles make if you curb check them, even when unoccupied.

I have been making notes on all vehicles physics in the collection and made lists for improvement. Some are xml fixes and other fixes like Guppy says are tweaks in the model assets hopefully I can resolve them.

I have started work on the motorcycles as I know they have issues theres a lot of vehicles to check over in gup's collection.

So what I will do is release incremental updates back to Guppycur to put back on the git repository's when certain vehicles are done , I am on holiday/vacation next week so that will delay work a bit.

Ragsy !!

• 2 weeks later...

Ragsy is going to take it the rest of the way, but this might actually work out... =)

mv7qd2K.jpg

...won't be as fancy as Manux's with docking code and whatnot, but from what Ragsy said it'll float and run on water but not so well on land, which is kinda what we want.

Erm, I can't find this mod in the Mod Launcher...

THIS MOD IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE MOD LAUNCHER (unless you know how to install SDX mods manually). This is important, because the launcher will compile the custom script for you *and be transparent to you*.

It's been a few months since I last played and wanted to try this out. I just updated 7d2d from 17.2 (when I played Darkness Falls) to 17.4 and installed the Launcher (2.0.89). Attached is a screenshot of the launcher's mod list I can see, no apparent way to 'update' the list. Is there a URL I can use to install it via the launcher? Am I doing something wrong? (I've had trouble getting SDX mods working in the past so I would prefer to use the launcher.)

Thanks in advance!

(ignore the uploaded files, they're too low-res to see the list, my link(s) below \|/ \|/ \|/ is/are a full-res crop on Google Photos)

Just the image

Goofgle's link landing page for the same thing

Archived