Guppycur's Vehicle Madness Overhaul

Guppycur

Definitely going to need an output log for that one. null reference errors could be anything. Not sure if the output logs are in the same place when your using sdx and the mod launcher but when you launch with steam they are found in 7daystodie_data folder in your game directory. If you find it, search for null reference exception and than copy that line and everything above it. That should be able to give us a clearer understanding of what it was trying to do when it freaked out.

Yeh the version up now has them separate... Small engines are found like normal, car engines found in cars.

Lemme know if the balance feels right.

Ok, going to test this tonight in a vanilla copy, been busy myself prepping my vid series. So tempted to toss it in the mix for the series. Will standalone test first.

Do you think it might be compatible with HDHQ textures and Mumphy's zed textures? the other mods i use aren't likely to be an issue - SMX, long life loot bags, and Khelldons Custom menu.

Should all be fine. I run most of those.

Sweet I'll let you know how it goes!

After testing a bit - all seems to work fine. :02.47-tranquillity: Got lucky on first test new game and found a working fire truck, Ooooyea! Love the siren.

Once i get into it more i will update on any issues. Good work!

Doesn't go very fast, but it adds storage... =) tmp-Shopping-Cart-Car.png

Does it come in red? : P

How have things been progressing with the mod? Have you started fine tuning the physics yet? I haven't been around much, or playing alpha 17 at all lately. I installed 16.4 with War of the Walkers. Too much fun. Stunned by random Gen. All the other big mods will get a good stretch as well... after I bend them to my will with heavy alteration.

I miss xpath mods though. So much talent here from you guys. The devs did many things right; but that, is now the heart that fuels this little star. Without it, this forum would grow very cold indeed.

I'll stop the waffle here Gup.

All the best to you and yours :smile-new:

Added a forklift:

tmp-Fork-Lift.png

...it's only spawnable via F6 at the moment, but I'll soon be working on custom prefabs that should open up a lot more possibilities, and you can find one in the warehouse. There are limitations to what I can do, so no, that fork will NOT lift. I did have it lifting, but even with colliders it phased through objects, so I decided that was dumb. =)

Added a forklift:

tmp-Fork-Lift.png

...it's only spawnable via F6 at the moment, but I'll soon be working on custom prefabs that should open up a lot more possibilities, and you can find one in the warehouse. There are limitations to what I can do, so no, that fork will NOT lift. I did have it lifting, but even with colliders it phased through objects, so I decided that was dumb. =)

Do you think it would be possible to attach a large crate to the front? It would be a great asset to have when moving stuff from base to base. A forklift is zippy too. Yes, a shopping basket on the mini bike could be expanded to hold Narnia, but, you know... realism... and stuff... :peep:

Archived