Guppycur's Vehicle Madness Overhaul

Guppycur

I see it in my copy. Not sure why but the SDX version isnt listed under the SDX profile, but rather its listed with the non SDX modlets under the default profile. Perhaps you need to refresh the mods list by clicking on the green circle icon?

I had that one in the "maybe next" pile. Haha.

Lol, that's funny.

BTW, I saw you also got the request from Soldier to make that damn helicopter... I won't personally be doing any flying vehicles (ruins the game imo), but I take his insistence that you make one as a sign of "welcome to vehicle modding". It's kind of like a right of passage. =)

Lol, that's funny.

BTW, I saw you also got the request from Soldier to make that damn helicopter... I won't personally be doing any flying vehicles (ruins the game imo), but I take his insistence that you make one as a sign of "welcome to vehicle modding". It's kind of like a right of passage. =)

Haha. Yeah, I'm not too keen on flying vehicles. Never even crafted a gyrocopter. Lol.

Made a white version, too.

Going to start referring to you as

GuppyCar.

Love your models. I like how the simple things like the wheels on the vehicles are round! Unlike the vanilla ones which look more hexagonal than anything else haha.

Just thought that with so many themed vehicles now within this mod you can set to spawn certain types at there respective place of origin.

i.e.

Tractors in the grassy biomes.

School buses near schools.

Army vehicles near outposts.

Have noticed not sure coincidental or not already I seen imersive placement of buses and army trucks near there POI origin.

Very life like. Very clever.

This presents a believable once was world which we now populate, which in turn draws you further into the game.

Archived