Guppycur's Vehicle Madness Overhaul

Guppycur

Pure coincidence.

You see though, my true 7day passion is prefab building, so after I'm done getting as many free vehicles as I can, I'm going to start making prefabs... roadblocks, military bases, hospitals, crash sites, warehouses, car dealerships, the whole 9 yards.

Imagine seeing a few new cars sitting in a dealership, behind bproof glass waiting for you to go steal them... too bad those cops and ferals are guarding them, right?

I also need to develop two more systems; gas siphoning and carjacking... since it's an SDX mod the latter should be doable; so you finally cleared the dealership, but all of the cars are locked! You have 0 carjacking skills, so what are you going to do? I dunno yet, but I'll come up with something.

If you log directly onto TURBOSQUID -- create an account ( I did, didn't even need verification) type FREE in the search bar there is quite a number of Vehicles on there to download.

https://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Index.cfm?keyword=free&media_typeid=2

From what I glazed over on the first page they had free :

Duesen Bayern Mystar

Lamborghini Aventador

Dodge Challenger SRT10

Dodge Challenger STR8

Audi R8

Elantra 2008

Pickup Truck 2008 L200

Mercedes-Benz CL600 2007

Maybach DS8 Zeppelin 1938

Mitsubishi Lanser Evo IX

(more probably as well if you dig deeper)

I assume they can be imported, but that I shall leave it with you to deem if they are what you seek.. ;)

Yeh I have a TS and CGTrader account, and went through all of the ones that were available trying them out; the selection needs to also be pared down to obj and fbx, and then I also don't want to do too many redundant ones. I wanted the avalanche, but alas.

So... quick update on this mod.

Once I get the siphoning system in I'm probably going to call it "done" until TFP updates and we can do vehicle mods. Then I'll be doing well, vehicle mods, like those nice spike scoops in Rucky's link, armor plating, engine upgrades, etc... I've been collecting a few models for vehicle modifications, and it'll open up more possibilities to essentially "build your own car".

I would provide the base chassis and wheels, you guys would/should be able to use the "mod" system to add YOUR engine, and exterior finishes.

We'll have to see what TFP gives us.

it's just UK here in Europa which drive at the right side...

@Guppy please don't forget to include that car in the Modlet-Only Version too... need that one ;-)

And I can't get you to include a few (of these) boxes, even as an addon ? I would add the blocks.xml and loot.xml myself (when I know the model reference), just need these unity.3d files...

I sadly have no clue (yet) how to get that stuff into 7dtd...

look, I have Buffs which get you some Coffee... ok? ;-)

(Insider joke)

Archived