Olympic swimmer perk - how to make it usefull

zen37

Few changes to Olympic Swimmer perk to make it worth its points

1) Change name to Triathlon Veteran

2) Increased swimming speed and holding breath (no change here)

3) Increased bicycle speed

4) Decreased bicycle stamina use

5) Increased sprinting speed

It’s a nice thought, but I would think those perks need to be inverted: sprinting first, then bike, then swimming. Otherwise, you probably have moved on from sprinting and biking by the time you sink enough points into Agility to max the perk.

The bike would have been better if you could find it early on rather than having to wait to craft it. Once you can get it, you might as well just wait for the mini bike.

I would consider actually taking this perk if it increased sprint speed. The only consideration here would be that it might make sprinting faster than the bike/minibike at higher tiers, since they are already not much faster than sprinting, but that could be easily remedied by boosting vehicle speeds a little.

I think there are a few things that can make it useful -

add option in RWG to control how much water appears - waterworld setting vs sahara desert

add flood sections to POIs, with lots of loot after traversing an underwater section. one thought: perhaps next to lakes there can be like a sunken ship POI

or a nuclear power plant that has triggered failsafes and the core section is flooded

or a commerical section where water pipes burst and there is a lot of loot at the bottom

I think there are a few things that can make it useful -

add option in RWG to control how much water appears - waterworld setting vs sahara desert

add flood sections to POIs, with lots of loot after traversing an underwater section. one thought: perhaps next to lakes there can be like a sunken ship POI

or a nuclear power plant that has triggered failsafes and the core section is flooded

or a commerical section where water pipes burst and there is a lot of loot at the bottom

That would be awesome

Archived