Anyone had zombies/animals glitch thru things?

Scyris

I was just fighting a feral outside of a trader poi thru the fence, when a zombie bear came up, glitched thru the iron bars somehow, then slapped me to death in 1 swing from 100 health. Was on Warrior difficulty. Has anyone else been having zombies/agressive animals glitch thru things? I've also had a zombie glitch thru a metal door once too while the door was near full health.

Never happened before but its something i been seeing in A17.1 lately.

Yes I've actually had a bear glitch through the trader wall as well, interesting times for sure. Lucky for my I had a rocket launcher and a few rockets on me that I was about to sell. I jumped out and shot the wall a few times killing it with splash damage but at that point I knew that the trader was no longer a safe space lol.

Are you sure he warped through it?

I had a zombie I swore did the same thing at the trader, but later I seen what really happened... They can jump up and over, especially if they jump ontop another zombie.

But if you seen them literally warp through it with your own eyes, that's definitely not the norm, I haven't seen that yet though I have seen zombies spawn infront of me in poi's.

I've seen the zombie bears get through the trader fence plenty of times, also when we had a bug between versions

have some spawn in a house and he managed to glitch out.

As far as I see it they don't warp as much as wiggle, vibrating backwards and forwards until enough of them is through the fence or gap

to count as being on the block the otherside.

I was just fighting a feral outside of a trader poi thru the fence, when a zombie bear came up, glitched thru the iron bars somehow, then slapped me to death in 1 swing from 100 health. Was on Warrior difficulty. Has anyone else been having zombies/agressive animals glitch thru things? I've also had a zombie glitch thru a metal door once too while the door was near full health.

Haven't had the bear thing yet, though I hear it's happening quite a bit.

Have seen zeds bunch up in one spot and a zombie gets pushed through.

However, that was early A17. Haven't seen it happen in awhile so.... maybe fixed????

Yes, I ran into a trader with a pack of dogs in pursuit and closed the gates behind me. Their heads were glitching through the gate and I could club them from inside.

Yes I've actually had a bear glitch through the trader wall as well, interesting times for sure. Lucky for my I had a rocket launcher and a few rockets on me that I was about to sell. I jumped out and shot the wall a few times killing it with splash damage but at that point I knew that the trader was no longer a safe space lol.

The bears seem particularly spazzy if you are standing on top of one of those broken walls in the badlands and shooting down. They kind of get stuck on the wall and do little teleports to different positions.

Iv had a rare occurence of zombies phasing through a wall in a POI (i literally watched it walk through). It was at the rear rooms of the Pop-n-Pills store.

Iv had some occurences of Wolfs spawning right next to me...in my base surrounded by walls and traps where there should have been no way for it to enter. Seems the total random nature of Wolf spawning is ignoring the rules of protection. Wolfs if you are unlucky enough, can literally spawn 1 block next to you, as is the total randomness of their spawning.

We find on our server that animals such as chicken and deer, stop spawning after the server has been on for 2 hours.

The zombies can be pushed through doors I've seen it a few times. It happens to kickz here:

Iv had a rare occurence of zombies phasing through a wall in a POI (i literally watched it walk through). It was at the rear rooms of the Pop-n-Pills store.

Iv had some occurences of Wolfs spawning right next to me...in my base surrounded by walls and traps where there should have been no way for it to enter. Seems the total random nature of Wolf spawning is ignoring the rules of protection. Wolfs if you are unlucky enough, can literally spawn 1 block next to you, as is the total randomness of their spawning.

We find on our server that animals such as chicken and deer, stop spawning after the server has been on for 2 hours.

Funny thing that, the place I had a zombie teleport to the other side of a door WAS in a store come to think of it. I think mine was in the working stiff tools store, the old a16 one. Was 3 or 4 of them hitting the door, then one just teleported thru it while the other 3 were still hitting it on the other side.

Also I only play single player, so them glitching like this is even weirder, I mean I could see lag/latency causing them to glitch thru things, but thats not an issue when your playing a local sp game.

Lastly I know they can hop the trader fence they will make a zombie ladder bascally I got a pretty big surprize when I seen them do this the first time in a17 wasn't expecting that. When the bear glitched for me there was only 1 zombie on the other side, which is not enough for them to jump the main gate. In both instances of this happening, I seen it happen and watched them teleport right thru that door/the iron bars. Never happened to me before in any previous version of a17 or any previous version, so this is something new.

Archived